Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Try This Game To Find Out How Equipped You Are Against The Coronavirus! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Try This Game To Find Out How Equipped You Are Against The Coronavirus! (163 Views)

COVID-19: Oyo NUJ Fumes Over Makinde’s Poorly Equipped Emergency Centre / 10 Ways To Protect Yourself And Family From The Coronavirus / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Try This Game To Find Out How Equipped You Are Against The Coronavirus! by gene7(m): 10:33am On Jul 08, 2020
Answer 10 questions in a quiz that will help you determine if you're on track to staying safe!

It will be very unfortunate if you don't score 50%

Play now at https://healthward.xyz/coronavirus-quiz/
Re: Try This Game To Find Out How Equipped You Are Against The Coronavirus! by EstherWalker: 6:33am On Jul 11, 2020
My father is just crazy for your posts as whenever he finds some free time, he prefers to visit your page.I remained completely stuck in HPV treatment nyc because of surge in many diseases at the same time due to covid-19.I really enjoy your posts and want you to share more on this. Thank you so much for this.

(1) (Reply)

Meet American Marilee Asher, Who Have Survived Pandemic Twice / Despite Announcing Cure, Madagascar Loses Two Lawmakers To Covid-19 / Can We Stop Dismissing Women’s Pain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.