Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,732 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

Attention: If You Know This Lady, Help Her – VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Attention: If You Know This Lady, Help Her – VIDEO (816 Views)

Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) / Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) / Man Tries To Rape Teenage Girl In Lagos Hotel After Offering To Help Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention: If You Know This Lady, Help Her – VIDEO by danoghene: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2020
This lady was found this morning like this, rolling on the ground and fingering her bottom consistently.

Every attempt to get her name and other details proved abortive as she cannot respond to questions asked her.

It is believed that she might have been used for ritual purposes.

Please look at her face very well if you can recognize her, she really needs help right now.

She is presently at Obeh quarters, Sapele road, Benin City, Edo state of Nigeria.

Please help her.

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N33dZe-CGY

https://www.rapidgist.com/attention-if-you-know-this-lady-help-her-video/

Re: Attention: If You Know This Lady, Help Her – VIDEO by TrollKiller(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2020
Claiming you have the video when you don't will get you nowhere my friend. Be honest and let people trust your blog.

By the way, I can't get a good look at her face since I can't find the video
Re: Attention: If You Know This Lady, Help Her – VIDEO by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 08, 2020
You don't have to know a person before you help him/her.
Re: Attention: If You Know This Lady, Help Her – VIDEO by danoghene: 11:09am On Jul 08, 2020
Stop using java phone to browse the web

TrollKiller:
Claiming you have the video when you don't will get you nowhere my friend. Be honest and let people trust your blog.

By the way, I can't get a good look at her face since I can't find the video
Re: Attention: If You Know This Lady, Help Her – VIDEO by 2cribz: 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
Looks like yahoo plus boys work
Re: Attention: If You Know This Lady, Help Her – VIDEO by kingthreat(m): 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
sickening. may she be normalized

(1) (Reply)

This Man Is Accused Of Murdering Gokada CEO / Nigerian Oil Mogul, Abdulrahman Bashir (rahamaniyya) Jailed In UK / 2yr Old Boy Strangled To Death And Thrown In Oven By Grandparents For Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.