Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu (1532 Views)

Egbetokun Decorates Frank Mba, Bala Ciroma As Police DIGs / EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu / Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu by higherpower: 11:25am On Jul 08, 2020
BREAKING!

President Muhammadu Buhari Nominates the FCT Commissioner of Police, Bala Ciroma, as the new Acting Chairman of EFCC.

https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/07/breaking-fct-cp-bala-ciroma-replaces-magu-as-new-efcc-boss/

Re: BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu by GuestLog: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2020

Police man & Northerner? Hmmmm! Buhari & bad decisions.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2020
I knew it would be another northerner. O ga oo my people shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu by Dansuqi: 11:29am On Jul 08, 2020
fairfora:
I knew it would be another northerner. O ga oo my people shocked shocked

And so? Why didn't obj and gej nominate southerners? Up buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu by techmo(m): 11:31am On Jul 08, 2020
grin
Re: BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2020
GuestLog:
Police man? Hmmmm!
Buhari & bad decisions.
It had always been policemen heading the anti-corruption body. Where the choice came from was my concern here. We're technically running a Northerner government.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu by Kriss216: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2020
Dansuqi:

Bigot!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu by slimfit1(m): 11:31am On Jul 08, 2020
Igbo and Odua people Hausa people won't let you do half of these. They have taken over everything.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 08, 2020
Dansuqi:

Name the southerner

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 08, 2020
Dansuqi:

Senatordav or whatever your other monikers are, time would tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu by Saao(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2020
Is effc northen Muslim institutions? What happened to federal character? Can someone enlighten me on this?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu by GuestLog: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2020
fairfora:
It had always been policemen heading the anti-corruption body. Where the choice came from was my concern here. We're technically running a Northerner government.
that is even the major problem with this country. I truly wish the presidency will go to the East, just to flush South, East & West of these Fulani invasion.
Re: BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2020
Dansuqi:

I like it....I love the division it is creating too

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu by Arrewa: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2020
GuestLog:
that is even the major problem with this country. I truly wish the presidency will go to the East, just to flush South, East & West of these Fulani invasion.
ok... Good luck to you guys
Re: BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu by Dansuqi: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2020
fairfora:
Senatordav or whatever your other monikers are, time would tell.

Your issue plenty oh.seems they have sacked you due to gross incompetency which you are notorious for
Re: BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu by Dansuqi: 11:40am On Jul 08, 2020
Igbochief001:

Name the southerner

Read my question with understanding
Re: BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu by F117nighthawk: 11:40am On Jul 08, 2020
GuestLog:
Police man? Hmmmm!
Buhari & bad decisions.

It shows his level of deficiency, he never learn anything
Re: BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu by MrALIVE: 11:41am On Jul 08, 2020
Please I want to ask oooo..

Is EFCC a Northern Agency

Just asking for a friend.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu by Dansuqi: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2020
Kriss216:

Bigot!

Am not.right from time,southern presidents thought it wise to appoint northerners for efcc chairmanship.it is only wise for the northern presidents to continue
Re: BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu by vickyfrancis1(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2020
Buhari is bent on making his peeps billionaires... he's actually eradicating poverty from their lives. nothing for other tribes. chai.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu by jlinkd78(m): 11:45am On Jul 08, 2020
Noted
Re: BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu by Kissiemu(m): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2020
Nna men!

Ndi Hausa abatago Awka!

To be frank, choosing the head of EFCC from serving police officers is the problem of EFCC.

I hope this information is genuine not later it will be fake news...

Well what can a niggah do?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu by Darkharvest: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2020
Another Magu's brother, if you now you know.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu by Fernandeswagger(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2020
It's really becoming disgusting, the shamelessness of buhari's appointments.
No federal character at all. Southern elders. You are keeping quiet because you are scared. Shame on all of you.

If it were a southerner doing half of this, the northern elders would have threatened fire and brimstone.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu by Tyriq: 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
Another yam eater

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu by Balenciagaokey: 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
shocked
Re: BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
GuestLog:
its in their hands. If they'd not allow greed to distract them. Who says south east, south south and Middle helt can't determine who becomes president without the core north ? It's been proven by Jonathan. But you know, once greed creeps in, that's the end.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! PMB Nominates Bala Ciroma FCT Com Of Police To Replace Magu by dododawa1: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
Govt of Hausa by Hausa and for Fulani

(1) (Reply)

10 million man match for Buhari: Let's go there! / Why I’m Yet To Construct The Road To My Village – Ikpeazu / Army Cannot Defeat Boko Haram.. Bruntai Tells Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.