Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Lets Talk About OTG ! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lets Talk About OTG ! (2286 Views)

Does Tecno Spark 2 Support USB OTG / 7 Amazing Things You Can Do With Your OTG / Techno Spark K7 OTG Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by edoairways: 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
Nice202:

u are still here disgracing urself go and buy otg port-C
Are you ok? Didn't I tell you I have documents in that flash and it can only work on phone?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
edoairways:

Why not enlighten me because my flash drive didn't work on note 8. There are important documents inside, it can read my pc but phone or you expect me to throway the valued flash?
It didn't work on the note 8 because it's type B port.
Do you expect a type b male to fit into a type c female?

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by edoairways: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

It didn't work on the note 8 because it's type B port.
Do you expect a type b male to fit into a type c female?
So what do you me do , throway an important document or what? My regret is why I dispose my infinix hot 4.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by genius43(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
edoairways:

Are you ok? Didn't I tell you I have documents in that flash and it can only work on phone?

You where mischievous with it doesn't work claim, when the right way to phrase it would have been the OTG Flash drive, I have is not compatible with my phone port.

Now you have 4 solutions.
1. Buy a Type C to Micro USB, dongle.
2. Buy a Type C OTG DONGLE to use with the normal Flash Stick.
3. BUY a Hybrid OTG Flash Stick.
4. Buy a Type C OTG Flash Stick.

All these can be gotten from Jboixxx.

No be everytime we go dey fall ourselves hand in trying to drag a brand you ended making yourself look like a tech Novice - Pun intended

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by jboixxx: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
edoairways:

It didn't enter in the first place, is there any flash drive that can fit in?
There are:
1. Type-C OTG drives to use with your RN8/Type-C
2. OTG Type-C dongles to connect your USB flash drives/type A devices, and
3.Type-C male to MicroUSB female adapters to help convert your MicroUSB devices to Type-C.
4. 3-in-1 OTG drives dt support both Type-C and MicroUSB devices.

Of all the aforementioned, I'm out of stock of item 3 but others are avail.

WhatsApp Us
View Our WhatsApp Catalogue
View Our Telegram Channel for pictures, videos and .gif of these items.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11624796_cc_jpeg5cdc65da8548527916aeb477ca05d47f

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by jboixxx: 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
edoairways:

So what do you me do , throway an important document or what? My regret is why I dispose my infinix hot 4.
The 2 devices ain't comparable and you don't have to regret your choices; you've been advised appropriately, it's now left for you to take the next impt step wink
Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by KrazyDave16(m): 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
edoairways:

Am interested in flash drive not usb cord
The connectors mate. A 5 year old would know the message I was trying to pass across.
And here I thought you were smart enough to grasp what I meant...
You already got solutions to your dilemma.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by edoairways: 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
genius43:

You where mischievous with it doesn't work claim, when the right way to phrase it would have been the OTG Flash drive, I have is not compatible with my phone port.

Now you have 4 solutions.
1. Buy a Type C to Micro USB, dongle.
2. Buy a Type C OTG DONGLE to use with the normal Flash Stick.
3. BUY a Hybrid OTG Flash Stick.
4. Buy a Type C OTG Flash Stick.

All these can be gotten from Jboixxx.

No be everytime we go dey fall ourselves hand in trying to drag a brand you ended making yourself look like a tech Novice - Pun intended
Mr man what is your problem huh? . If you want to advertise a product must you be aggressive and abusive to drive a point? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by edoairways: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
KrazyDave16:

The connectors mate. A 5 year old would know the message I was trying to pass across.
And here I thought you were smart enough to grasp what I meant...
You already got solutions to your dilemma.
Then you a bad teacher if you can't simply hit the nail on the coffin? At times I wonder why some you can't simply state fact without insults. The aggressive nature from acclaimed xiaomite is alarming

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by KrazyDave16(m): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
edoairways:

Then you a bad teacher if you can't simply hit the nail on the coffin? At times I wonder why some you can't simply state fact without insults. The aggressive nature from acclaimed xiaomite is alarming
Sorry, I thought you a know-it-all and an adult smart enough to know the difference between a USB-B and USB-C connector.
Next time, I'll explain it like you're Five whenever YOU are associated with altercations like this.

P.s - FYI I'm not a xiaomite and your ignorance triggered most people, fanboyism got no place in this scenario.

P.s.s - you're the one who's constantly triggered.

8 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by genius43(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
edoairways:

Mr man what is your problem huh? . If you want to advertise a product must you be aggressive and abusive to drive a point? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

If you felt abused, my apologies. But my choice of words was based on your earlier body language.

I am not advertising a product, I only assisted you to where you can easily source them. It is left to you to patronise him or any other seller in the technology market that offers the same services.

4 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by edoairways: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Sorry, I thought you a know-it-all and an adult smart enough to know the difference between a USB-B and USB-C connector.
Next time, I'll explain it like you're Five whenever YOU are associated with altercations like this.

P.s - FYI I'm not a xiaomite and your ignorance triggered most people, fanboyism got no place in this scenario.

Mr man like said, you are a bad teacher. Well I wouldn't blame you because of the way you educate your viewers.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by edoairways: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
genius43:

If you felt abused, my apologies. But my choice of words was based on your earlier body language.

I am not advertising a product, I only assisted you to where you can easily source them. It is left to you to patronise him or any other seller in the technology market that offers the same services.
No problem

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by KrazyDave16(m): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
edoairways:

Mr man like said, you are a bad teacher. Well I wouldn't blame you because of the way you educate your viewers.
Wow, I'm shocked. *That was sarcasm*

I'd drop a comeback but you wouldn't understand *this is actually a comeback*

6 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by ernxto(m): 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
KrazyDave16:
That man dey always fall pesin hand
For this phone section cheesy grin cheesy

skywalker240
sunshineV
Crownedjon

grin

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by skywalker240(m): 8:33am On Jul 11, 2020
ernxto:

That man dey always fall pesin hand
For this phone section cheesy grin cheesy

skywalker240
sunshineV
Crownedjon

grin
grin

Na Edopesin brother, na him go fit maybe atempt to talk sense enter dat guy,

to tell you truth, dat guy don pass grade 8 for tecno and infinix defence matter oo. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by Edopesin: 8:48am On Jul 11, 2020
skywalker240:

grin

Na Edope..sin brother, na him go fit maybe atempt to talk sense enter dat guy,

to tell you truth, dat guy don pass grade 8 for tecno and infinix defence matter oo. grin

Lmao
my guy say the thing no enter him phone

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by Edopesin: 8:51am On Jul 11, 2020
edoairways why you dey do like this now grin Thank God say dem don correct you make you no go yarn okoto meow skr for outside

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by MrBONE2(m): 9:28am On Jul 11, 2020
edoairways:

Why not enlighten me because my flash drive didn't work on note 8. There are important documents inside, it can read my pc but phone or you expect me to throway the valued flash?
grin

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by skywalker240(m): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2020
Edopesin:

Lmao
my guy say the thing no enter him phone
That your guy Tecno/Infinix zombie case na Grade 32 grin

No wonder Dem de console themselves say type C USB is irrelevant in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by sunshineV(f): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2020
Lmfao edo baba werey grin ma pami na grin

Alaye say the thing no gree enter lol why u no use hammer nack am grin

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by jboixxx: 10:46am On Jul 11, 2020
sunshineV:
Lmfao edo baba werey grin ma pami na grin

Alaye say the thing no gree enter lol why u no use hammer nack am grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by sunshineV(f): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2020
sandrapretty:

Sho gbadun?

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by edoairways: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
Edopesin:
edoairways why you dey do like this now grin
Thank God say dem don correct you make you no go yarn okoto meow skr for outside
At times you got to shake some dust

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by skywalker240(m): 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
sunshineV:

Sho gbadun?
i no fit laugh oo
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by MATURELION: 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
drjprince:
xiaomi uses USB Type c.. you are still lying sir
But I don't understand is why you are still fraudulent with little things
Say the truth you no go die
if you are new to the phone section you should know this moniker @edoairways is known for supporting crap even if it means lying that dude baffles me ... I've learnt to ignore him in any post

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by MATURELION: 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
KrazyDave16:

no need to explain like he's five niaraland no be reddit grin if only seun can implement a downvote button so we can bring out the fool in people sometimes

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by edoairways: 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
MATURELION:
if you are new to the phone section you should know this moniker @edoairways is known for supporting crap even if it means lying that dude baffles me ... I've learnt to ignore him in any post
Are you ok, , must my view be popular opinion?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by KrazyDave16(m): 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
MATURELION:
no need to explain like he's five niaraland no be reddit grin if only seun can implement a downvote button so we can bring out the fool in people sometimes
Moderation there is loads better than here and no one ignores a troll, they suppress them till they shut up, behave or get kicked out of the sub for good.

Downvote button is nice, but we need everyone to know advanced stuff, not these nonsense posts about call blocking, how to make calls or how to put phone on lockdown.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by Richhard(m): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2020
edoairways:

Your phone port is type C, you need a type C otg.

You can get something like this from Jboixxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About OTG ! by edoairways: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2020
Richhard:

Your phone port is type C, you need a type C otg.

You can get something like this from Jboixxx
God bless you for this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Note 8 For Sale. 6gig/128gig / Nokia 6620 - Casing,needed Urgently / Mobile Number Portability (MNP), What You Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.