Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:04 AM

Tribaland. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tribaland. (310 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribaland. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kindly refer to https://www.nairaland.com/5977134/son-destroys-food-items-kitchen
This site enables tribalism and it is shameful to say the least. The people are the problem of this country. Not the elite. Not the wealthy and educated who know that a tribe is cloth, nothing more. Nairaland cannot be taken seriously until nepotism and stupidity is checked. The world is evolving, and there’s no space for tribalism, racism, sexism or nepotism. Ask the Christian north who helped the core north during the civil war. Ask the Yoruba Muslims who ran from Hausas to Igbo areas during crisis in Jos and Kaduna. Ask Magu.
May any monkey that tries to drag me because I’m Igbo never receive any kind of help, mercy or favor from any Igbo person. As for the mods, you can ban, close the thread, hide it. You can’t change the truth.
Re: Tribaland. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
chiddyok:
Kindly refer to https://www.nairaland.com/5977134/son-destroys-food-items-kitchen
This site enables tribalism and it is shameful to say the least. The people are the problem of this country. Not the elite. Not the wealthy and educated who know that a tribe is cloth, nothing more. Nairaland cannot be taken seriously until nepotism and stupidity is checked. The world is evolving, and there’s no space for tribalism, racism, sexism or nepotism. Ask the Christian north who helped the core north during the civil war. Ask the Yoruba Muslims who ran from Hausas to Igbo areas during crisis in Jos and Kaduna. Ask Magu.
May any monkey that tries to drag me because I’m Igbo never receive any kind of help, mercy or favor from any Igbo person. As for the mods, you can ban, close the thread, hide it. You can’t change the truth.

Very true....

They were already bashing Ndi Igbo......

Ndi mmanya

1 Like

Re: Tribaland. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
Xavfra:

Very true....

They were already bashing Ndi Igbo......

Ndi mmanya
Very embarrassing. I’m half Yoruba, I can’t bash my mother. Nairaland na wa.

1 Like

Re: Tribaland. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
chiddyok:

Very embarrassing. I’m half Yoruba, I can’t bash my mother. Nairaland na wa.

For me, sometimes it's fun, but at times like this, it shouldn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Tribaland. by Prompto: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
Look at this clown

(1) (Reply)

Aqua Rapha Water Available / Secret Meanings Of Common Dreams / TD Jakes – What Does It Feel Like To Have A Visit From God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.