Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

24 Apps You Should Not Have On Your Android Phone’- Google - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 24 Apps You Should Not Have On Your Android Phone’- Google (1059 Views)

Post Apps You Cannot Live Without / Mention 3 Mobile Apps You Can't Do Without. / 7 Banned Apps You Must Delete From Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

24 Apps You Should Not Have On Your Android Phone’- Google by okoyechinenye(f): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
’24 Apps you should not have on your Android phone’- Google

After banning over 50 apps considering the concern they are causing Android users to be flooded with adverts, tech giant, Google has further banned 24 apps from its Play Store for the same reason.
According to Daily Express report, the latest attack targets Facebook users with stolen personal information and credentials that hackers stole from social accounts.
The ban came after French cyber-security firm Evina reported its findings to Google in May.
Evina discovered that the apps could infiltrate devices by offering genuine functionality.
When a user installs the app, a hidden code inside it is automatically activated and begins to steal personal data. When the user launches Facebook, an overlay web browser window pops up over the Facebook app.

Continue reading at:

https://technewsnaija.com.ng/24-apps-you-should-not-have-on-your-android-phone-google/
Re: 24 Apps You Should Not Have On Your Android Phone’- Google by selfdefence: 9:37am On Jul 10, 2020
Well most of the apps I use on my Camon phone are downloaded from my play store and are play protect verified.

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Review: Is It Good Enough?? / The New Infinix Hot 10 Lite Specs, Price / Tecno Spark Go 2021 Edition For Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.