Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

What Is The Most Awkward Conversation You've Had With Your Parent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is The Most Awkward Conversation You've Had With Your Parent (330 Views)

"Your Parent Sent You To School You Are Smoking Shisha"- Lady Blast Baddie Viral / See The Most Awkward Thing Ever To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry - VIDEO / 9 MOST Awkward Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Make You Shiver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Awkward Conversation You've Had With Your Parent by CutenaijaMedia(m): 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
Here is mine...
It was a boring evening, like 4 weeks into the lock down and my dad is bored to death already since he's not the stay at home type.
He had no other choice, just like most people all over the world.
So, this faithful evening, I was with him and out of nowhere he started his normal bragging. "Do you know that I am the first person to own a private car in our village?" he asked with pride plastered all over his handsome face. "Yes dad, that's the one zillionth time I'm hearing it from you alone" i answered not showing interest or whatsoever. Then here comes the shocker, "Do you also know that I've fvcked a white girl before" with a mischievous smile I've never seen before, he then continued almost immediately as if I might stop him if he wasted time. Yes, but that was long time before I married your mum, when I first made a lot of money in my twenties, you know how it is? He asked smiling. By now you could literally throw a snake right into my mouth and I won't even notice due to the shock, like what the heck? Is my dad actually having the 'f' conversation with me? OMG, he disrupted my thought as he continued "I was lodged in a hotel one evening and a thought crossed my mind and I was what the heck, I went down stairs to ask around and they told me that they can get me a white hooker for 10 pounds(i can't actually remember the exact figure or currency but he said that it is around 40k now). He gave them the go ahead and they arranged it and he enjoyed himself" with that strange smirk. He said that it was just like normal black chick but the only different is the softness of her skin. Throughout the whole conversation, I didn't say jack, I was totally awestruck, I just stood up and went straight to my room praying that it was a dream haha.
Covid-19 and my dad 1 v me 0
Share yours

Source : http://standardscholar.xyz/what-is-the-most-awkward-conversation-youve-had-with-your-parent/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Awkward Conversation You've Had With Your Parent by Vyzz: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
My mom saw three sachet of condom in my bag when I was 19....

She just told me that what ever I am doing I should do it right.... Get no STIs or STDs....

And don't get any girl pregnant....

I felt uncomfortable then

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Awkward Conversation You've Had With Your Parent by jendhorlee(m): 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
I've never had a one on one discussion with my Dad before. He has never even for once sit me down to advise me. I have no problem with that though cos he provides for almost everything i ask. Who discussion help.
The ones i do have with my mom are always about her preaching to me, so I've never really had any awkward conversation with her too

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Awkward Conversation You've Had With Your Parent by Angelopeters: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
grin grin
Lala come and see oo. Well, mine was when my mom caught me wanking away my teenage life. God I really don't want to remember the whole thing haha. Good ol days
Re: What Is The Most Awkward Conversation You've Had With Your Parent by CutenaijaMedia(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Awkward Conversation You've Had With Your Parent by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
Can't say mine you all will remove my head grin
But I said it on one thread I think last week

(1) (Reply)

South African Rapper AKA Tests Positive For Corona Virus - Fans Disagree / Mi Abaga Reveals How A Woman Saved His Life / Nigerian Singer, Joel Amadi Loses Dad To Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna, Calls Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.