Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

“I Pray To Have A Son Like Hushpuppi” Nigeria Comedian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Pray To Have A Son Like Hushpuppi” Nigeria Comedian (331 Views)

Nigerians On Social Media Blast Regina Daniel For Dressing Her Son Like Jesus. / See 3 Nigerian Men Who Spend Money Lavishly Like Hushpuppi / Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Pray To Have A Son Like Hushpuppi” Nigeria Comedian by 4Ebiscoo: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
A Nigerian lady has gone viral on Facebook after she shared photos of Hushpuppi and showered praises on him.

The comedian named Ada Jesus, shared photos of Raymond Olorunwa Abbas, better known as Hushpuppi, who was arrested in Dubai for alleged fraud and extradited to the US where he is currently being held at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, Chicago.

She captioned the photos: “I pray to have a son like u, and in my next life u will my husband. Wisdom man, may God be with u brother.. Nobody holy pass.”

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/i-pray-to-have-a-son-like-hushpuppi-nigeria-comedian/

Re: “I Pray To Have A Son Like Hushpuppi” Nigeria Comedian by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Attention seeker,we have heard u.
Re: “I Pray To Have A Son Like Hushpuppi” Nigeria Comedian by pode(m): 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
You are not serious
Re: “I Pray To Have A Son Like Hushpuppi” Nigeria Comedian by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
Making money is not a crime
But sitting down and not making any attempt to get it is an offense ✌️

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels: My Child Will See The World / Kemi Olunloyo Reveals How Hushpuppi ‘funded’ Linda Ikeji / How Gokada's CEO Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.