Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams (20559 Views)

Ondo Assembly, Others ‘disown’ Aiyedatiwa Over Akeredolu-succession Claim / Iroju Ogundeji Impeached As Ondo State Deputy Speaker, Replaced By Aderoboye / Iroju Ogundeji, Ondo Deputy Speaker Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams by Sanromeo(m): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
The Deputy Speaker of the Ondo State House of Assembly, Iroju Ogundeji has been suspended.

Ogundeji was suspended alongside another member of the House, Hon. Adewale Williams.

The two lawmakers were suspended by the leadership of the House on Wednesday during plenary for unruly behaviour.

The affected lawmakers were among the nine lawmakers who did not sign the impeachment notice against the embattled Deputy Governor of the state, Agboola Ajayi.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/08/breaking-ondo-assembly-suspends-deputy-speaker-one-lawmaker/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams by pode(m): 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
Let the game begin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams by Amspecial: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
See me wat is my business with ondo me way from middle belt? I jus day play my first to comment game I nearly get am Sha if not for that guy way day use 5g Corona network grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams by deboysben(m): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
grin

Na court go settle the matter las las.
Re: Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams by tillaman(m): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nigeria sha, most of these lawmakers na retired thug them be, no be this same country law makers dey knack themselves better punch
Dey throw chair for inside house anyhow
Dey scale fence grin

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams by richiemcgold: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
This is what we call dirty politics. I pray it doesn't get dirtier in the coming days. I remember Agboola made a reference to 1983 crisis during that unfortunate fracas with the police commissioner. This people are gradually edging towards a repeat of another Ajasin vs Omoboriowo war.

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams by baliyubla: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
APC brand of democracy na Abracadabra. The more you look, the less you understand.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams by Mysticwebb: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
This is in pursuant to getting the required 2/3 to remove the Deputy Governor.
An expected and predictable move.
Just suspend some, not all, then you have your number and do the dirty game.
The evil they call politics.

12 Likes

Re: Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams by Uncleodi(m): 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
Since when did refusal to sign a document become an unruly behaviour?

Nigerian politics sef...

7 Likes

Re: Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams by godgizzy(m): 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
Let them continue to expel themselves...

7 Likes

Re: Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams by modulasd: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
no time
Re: Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams by goldonegb: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
It's well
Re: Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams by Romanoff(f): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ondo house of commotion.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams by DEROX: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
Akeredolu will be disgraced at the end he feels everything can work through force I doubt if he will win the primaries sef the big fishes of APC are against him he isn't smart at all Matter pass am by far

8 Likes

Re: Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams by Flexherbal(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
The Deputy Speaker of the Ondo State House of Assembly, Iroju Ogundeji has been suspended.
Politics 2020!
Re: Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams by bigeagleeye(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
The joke continues...

1 Like

Re: Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams by benawi: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
Preelection chaos. Everyone in opposition to the governor is being dealt a killing punch.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams by EwuGambia: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
Finally, been expecting this.....Another goal for ondo state father Christmas. undecided...
They are all the same things.
He just gave people more reasons to not vote for him..

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
So much for Democracy

Countries like Russia, Turkey, Israel etc with long serving rules dey enjoy life, we wey dey run democarcy just dey fool ourselves

Why Ondo state of assembly wan come be like vilage primary school??
Re: Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams by allthingsgood: 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
Akeredolu MUST go!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams by bonapri: 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
The crisis is getting deeper and deeper
Re: Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams by allthingsgood: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
baliyubla:
APC brand of democracy na Abracadabra. The more you look, the less you understand.

Is PDP any better

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams by Jakemedg(m): 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
Interesting
Re: Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams by badoh(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
These people said they are not interested in the impeachment process of the Deputy Governor and you want to coerce them by force. Why will you attempt to victimize them against their personal conviction?

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams by deeva1: 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
The game is getting serious...Ondo politic season 1
Re: Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams by deboysben(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
allthingsgood:

Is PDP any better
pdp is better na
Re: Ondo Assembly Suspends Iroju Ogundeji And Adewale Williams by Goldencheese(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
May it not end in tears for the Deputy Governor. When he started that macabre dance of effrontery, I knew executive pashon grin grin, sorry lashes, will be coming for him and those in cahoots with his plans against his principal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For China / Sunday News Headlines After Anambra Election / Buratai Organises Sallah Party For Injured Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.