Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Nigerian Lady Lucky To Be Alive After Jumping Out Of Bus On High Speed. PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Lucky To Be Alive After Jumping Out Of Bus On High Speed. PHOTOS (1224 Views)

Man Lucky To Be Alive After Security Guard Opened His Skull With Machete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Lucky To Be Alive After Jumping Out Of Bus On High Speed. PHOTOS by Nairaobserver: 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
The lady who escaped death wrote:
Guys! My whole life just flashed before my eyes! Took a bus from Yaba to ojuelegba and the tire flew out on motion. Idk why, but my first instinct was to jump out cos the bus wasn’t going to stop, which I did. I’m unscathed but I’m traumatized.
I just almost died!

Watch Video HERE

Re: Nigerian Lady Lucky To Be Alive After Jumping Out Of Bus On High Speed. PHOTOS by mrsirval: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
Where is the lady's pic naa?

For business owners, use this free inventory app to run your business and appreciate the power of information technology. goalPOS helps you to:
know the value of your shop
know your profit and losses at any time
manage debts and expenses
manage your business with a sales girl/boy when not physically present in your shop
works offline, internet not needed for operation
prints receipt with any bluetooth enabled POS printer
Re: Nigerian Lady Lucky To Be Alive After Jumping Out Of Bus On High Speed. PHOTOS by TransflectTP(m): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Lucky To Be Alive After Jumping Out Of Bus On High Speed. PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
shocked imagine? Just yaba to ojuelegba here angry

All these useless scrap vehicles should be faced out and banned from that yaba /Ojuelegba routes before something more disastrous happens. All the buses there are so dented that sometimes you wonder if they are vehicles or wheelbarrow.

Govt will not see it. Its only tricycles and bikes they'll be busy chasing about.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lucky To Be Alive After Jumping Out Of Bus On High Speed. PHOTOS by freethinker420(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mitchew
Re: Nigerian Lady Lucky To Be Alive After Jumping Out Of Bus On High Speed. PHOTOS by Juell(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
Why jump? U're very lucky to have survived

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lucky To Be Alive After Jumping Out Of Bus On High Speed. PHOTOS by Vyzz: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
grin

Sister u need to go and buy another instinct....

This one will kill you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lucky To Be Alive After Jumping Out Of Bus On High Speed. PHOTOS by Vyzz: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
grin

Sister u need to go and buy another instinct....

This one will kill you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lucky To Be Alive After Jumping Out Of Bus On High Speed. PHOTOS by lawalosky(m): 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Lucky To Be Alive After Jumping Out Of Bus On High Speed. PHOTOS by illicit(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
Thank God it's not on 3rd mainland bridge
Re: Nigerian Lady Lucky To Be Alive After Jumping Out Of Bus On High Speed. PHOTOS by ahiboilandgas: 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nairaobserver:
The lady who escaped death wrote:

Watch Video HERE
pig city Lagos...see bus in a mega city abi slum

(1) (Reply)

Too Bad Man Kills Kwara Worshipper Over Christmas Banger On Mosque Premises / ... / Bodycam Footage Of Nashville Police Hunting & Killing School Shooting Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.