Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) (88682 Views)

Military Airstrike In Kaduna Forest Hits Bandits’ Camp, Kills Scores / Air Force Kills Scores Of ISWAP Fighters In Borno / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by olawale1516(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
[what is this happening to Nigeria... But Chad did this well and kill Boko Haram what happened to Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by Jesusloveyou: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
magzey:
how true is this threat. i dont want to believe it undecided undecided
they're not Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by lexy2014: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
hammer3:

SO, HE WAS FINGERING THEM BEFORE AND SUCKING SHEKAU PENIS? grin grin grin grin

THE DAFTNESS IS TOO MUCH IN THIS COUNTRY. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't no what buhari has been doing with them or shekau's penis. I only stated how buhari will typically react in a situation like this
Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by HolyTitus(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
hammer3:

U, YOUR STILL PROSTITUTING YOUR ANUS TO FULANI, SO TINUBU CAN BE PRESIDENT?

U HAVE NO CONSCIENCE.

I RATHER BUHARI CONTINUE THAN HAVE YOUR LIKES PRESIDE OVER THE AFFAIRS OF THIS NATION.

U ARE JUST A PETTY THIEF.
Tor! o ti ye mi
Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by stormborn28(m): 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
SIONKPO1:
This is fake name,Nigerian forces wears G-belt
,mods please do the needful by deleting this thread and also suspend the Op
will you shut up. Nonsense

I have said it before. The Army HQ ooze of false information and a disgrace to any army profession in the whole world

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by franksam2009: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
SmartProf:
Shit....to think some persons are cashing out from this insurgency is just babaric. These fallen soldiers had the right passion but ended up defending the wrong country.
they died defending me and you and not the country bro, appreciate and pray for them bro

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by Jorge91: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
Maxymilliano:

https://www.independent.ng/boko-haram-ambush-federal-troops-unleash-havoc-graphic/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
the country have access or can acquire any military weapons to use against boko Haram, but they keep putting the lives of young men out there at risk. Which country will watch people and soldiers get slaughtered this way and keep quiet. Same group of sect have been causing mayhem for over 9 years. We are just in The wrong country. How can citizens of the country be fleeing their homes and living in idp camps, being displaced from your own state of origin and country.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by Akharmony: 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
SARA!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by stormborn28(m): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
olawale1516:
[what is this happening to Nigeria... But Chad did this well and kill Boko Haram what happened to Nigeria
we have a very corrupt and unprofessional army.. The top shuts are reckless politicians

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by Iniobong44(m): 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
Am not shock about it
Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by MrSensor(m): 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
anibi9674:
These are people that are sleeping na.
the problem on nairaland is that lot of children are owning user accounts.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by Urchman200: 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
SIONKPO1:
don't allow me to insult this evening u have nothing meaningful to write.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by ChengHun(m): 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
What do this terrorists really want? Innocent souls wasted
Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by fremzy25(m): 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
Rest on HERO..Pablo Qudri��
Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by fremzy25(m): 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Guy it's real ooo...I have a friend there(may His gentle soul rest in peace)

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by JonDon12: 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ade3131:

And who swore an oath to protect life and prosperity?

Who's the number 1 citizen of Nigeria?

Bro, that man should humble himself and tender his resignation and ask all his service chiefs to do the same along with his appointees

And the next person will inherit the same mess. Problem is that nothing works in Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by blackboy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
Look well at the pictures and the story line and you will know the FG and top military brass failed these men.

Look at their uniform. Totally unacceptable. Look at the belt, just tells you the poor kit and equipment.

Buratia must go.

May their souls rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
If you like to live and you don't want your loved ones to be thrown into mourning, dont dare join Nigeria army. Be warned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
It seems our gallant soldiers don’t wear bulletproof vest the way they are killing dem like mosquitoes this day. They killed 28 yesterday and I heard in the new it was only two.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by Escobar98(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
I doubt the authenticity of this news because
A)The local government is named "Damboa" and not "Danbua" as the editorial posits

B) The Nigerian military don't wear such belts.

C) no further details were given.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by Softpedal: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
Why cant these soldiers resign and go start up a private business and be alive for thier various Families. Why
OMG cry
This is disheartening.
They died defending obviously the wrong country.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by Madmohamed419(m): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
jefff455:
Your Stupidity is very monumental what differentiates you from Boko Haram . This people you see there have families and you are rejoicing may God have mercy on you
and u too. How many innocent people they kill tell me how can I have sinpaty for them. U never ask me if they kill one of my own or u just want to talk
Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by YaksonFCA(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
Sad. RIP
Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by InaNla(f): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
[s]
helinues:
Anything to discredit the current government and retain the 2023 issa goal
[/s]

Posterity will judge you. Keep supporting the evil terrorist in aso rock.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by youthsinitiativ(m): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
Joemetry:

I like the quote you used as your signature sir, but the 'of' should be 'off'

No disrespect meant.
One love!

Thanks so much for pointing it out. You are very spot on.

One love bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by Madmohamed419(m): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
Jostoman:
am ashamed of you, must you comment Bros? But I want you to know that this gallant men die because of me and you.
gallant when they see Innocent people. How many ipob they kill and still killing them .and ur happy whit it .those people they kill is Huma bin too .I kn all way happy with it when kill igbo

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by fremzy25(m): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
Escobar98:
I doubt the authenticity of this news because
A)The local government is named "Damboa" and not "Danbua" as the editorial posits

B) The Nigerian military don't wear such belts.

C) no further details were given.

It's real bro...
Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by jyrre(m): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
RIP
Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by Love48(f): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
Oh my God cry cry cry dis is ridiculous
Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by Mightyhaiz: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
Racoon:
cc: Helinues, ,
see clowns wen u dey call.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by hardizzle: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nawa o ooooi
Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by 3310adeb: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
SIONKPO1:

If you be agent of Boko Haram,,, ogun go ki you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses / Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London / Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.