Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Coding Challenges As A Newbie. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Coding Challenges As A Newbie. (452 Views)

Codewars.com Coding Challenges / How I Recommend A Newbie Goes About Learning Web Development. / What Are The Challenges As A Computer Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coding Challenges As A Newbie. by Ikennaelvis: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
This coding thing mehn Kai...
Most times I try not to give up but when bugs must have hit me for an entire week ehhhh..
Please I need some good programmers to come tell their stories on how they started and the challenges they faced.
Are their times you almost gave up?
What motivated you back to continue.. ??

Or is this happening because am learning on my own..
Re: Coding Challenges As A Newbie. by Maccarthy(m): 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ikennaelvis:
Most times I try not to give up but when bugs must have hit me for an entire week ehhhh..
Please I need some good programmers to come tell their stories on how they started and the challenges they faced.

It's absolutely normal. To survive programming burnout avoid trying to assimilate large chunk of data all at once. Try to have fun after reasonable hours of coding i.e play a video game, ask your girl out on a date, settle down and have a drink.
It will get better with time, the trick is to be consistent not trying to know plenty things all at once.

Note: Your curiosity to learn more each day will always pull you back in game so never play your curiosity down. It will help alot. Hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: Coding Challenges As A Newbie. by Jas80: 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
which language are you learning
Re: Coding Challenges As A Newbie. by PrettyMuchNoOne: 2:53am On Jul 10, 2020
Ikennaelvis:

Remembering when to use semicolons and when not to use semicolons grin
The money I could make it what still motivates me - after all what else?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Team Of Tech Experts To Discuss The Feasibility Of A Betting Programme / I Want A Developer For a Job / AI Study Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.