Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,940 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

BREAKING! Hushpuppi Test Positive For Coronavirus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING! Hushpuppi Test Positive For Coronavirus (999 Views)

Breaking!!!hushpuppi Bags 11 Years In Prison / BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) / BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Hushpuppi Test Positive For Coronavirus by donaldeke(m): 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ramoni Olorunwa Abbas, Hushpuppi, has tested positive for the dreaded disease. The international fraudster is said to be held in a coronavirus infested prison.

Nigerian retired investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo made this known on her page on Instagram.

Continue HERE:

https://www.reporterswall.com/breaking-hushpuppi-test-positive-for-coronavirus/

Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Test Positive For Coronavirus by XXXXTENTACION: 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mad ooo shocked

hope say dem go give am gucci ventilator wink

¿ cool %
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Test Positive For Coronavirus by Idrisk19(m): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
good for him
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Test Positive For Coronavirus by Slynation(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
They might have injected him with the virus shaah, it's possible

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Test Positive For Coronavirus by temblor1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
Fake news..
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Test Positive For Coronavirus by gasparpisciotta: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
He is already in isolation
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
Which kain escape route hushpuppi wan use now? E wee nor week...baba you go well o... angry
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Test Positive For Coronavirus by Enoch07: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
I don't care

Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Test Positive For Coronavirus by Xisnin(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
Slynation:
They might have injected him with the virus shaah, it's possible
Yeah, because as the king of the universe that he is, killing him is more important than recovering stolen money
and sending a message to other criminals.
SMH

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Test Positive For Coronavirus by Slynation(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
Xisnin:

Yeah, because as the king of the universe that he is, killing him is more important than recovering stolen money
and sending a message to other criminals.
SMH
It is that you don't understand the word "It's possible" is based on assumptions and probabilities or what....?? Abeg lemme o, I no well... grin
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Test Positive For Coronavirus by meobizy(f): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
There is a 98% probability that this news is true. In jails the men are desperate to catch the virus in order to secure a health-based release. Hush is scared and will do anything to evade justice or extend his freedom, he will follow the group to ensure this. If true let’s hope he survives this. He has destroyed too many lives to escape justice. I wonder why Nigerian soccer fans aren’t on the matter, seeing that he gets the maximum possible sentence. Nigerians were never a loyal bunch to begin with so I’m not surprised.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Test Positive For Coronavirus by lawalosky(m): 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
Y
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Test Positive For Coronavirus by imperiouxx(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
That's the beginning of serving time in an American prison. To those wishing for such free visa to America, I hope they are ready to be screw in the butthole and be given HIV, herpes or hepatitis.
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Test Positive For Coronavirus by imperiouxx(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
meobizy:
There is a 98% probability that this news is true. In jails the men are desperate to catch the virus in order to secure a health-based release. Hush is scared and will do anything to evade justice or extend his freedom, he will follow the group to ensure this. If true let’s hope he survives this. He has destroyed too many lives to escape justice. I wonder why Nigerian soccer fans aren’t on the matter, seeing that he gets the maximum possible sentence. Nigerians were never a loyal bunch to begin with so I’m not surprised.

Well, that doesn't work for criminals. I've treated prisoners that are really sick, one with stage 4 lung cancer + HIV. He was locked up for 30 years. He died of complications of cancer 1 week before he could be released. They will be locked to the bed frame with shackle. Those released because of covid-19 were high profile prisoners or political prisoners not crimes
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Test Positive For Coronavirus by NairalandSARS: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
donaldeke:
Ramoni Olorunwa Abbas, Hushpuppi, has tested positive for the dreaded disease. The international fraudster is said to be held in a coronavirus infested prison.

Nigerian retired investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo made this known on her page on Instagram.

Continue HERE:

https://www.reporterswall.com/breaking-hushpuppi-test-positive-for-coronavirus/

He is finished.
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Test Positive For Coronavirus by eDeity: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
Egungu be care
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Test Positive For Coronavirus by aadeolaa: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
meobizy:

its 98% lie... I dont think there is Corona outbreak in Metropolian Detention center...And you said they are desperate to get the virus in order to secure health base release, lol..Read Ynw Melly news..
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
Huh?? shocked

Let it not be that they want to use style to eliminate this guy.

I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Test Positive For Coronavirus by aadeolaa: 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
imperiouxx:

Well, that doesn't work for criminals. I've treated prisoners that are really sick, one with stage 4 lung cancer + HIV. He was locked up for 30 years. He died of complications of cancer 1 week before he could be released. They will be locked to the bed frame with shackle. Those released because of covid-19 were high profile prisoners or political prisoners not crimes

Fact... Many people died in USA prison coz of low medication(thou depend on the charges)...

(1) (Reply)

Father Sells His 12 Year Old Daughter To This Man Who Shamefully Raped Her / God Saved Me From Yesterday’s Helicopter Crash – Kemi Olunloyo / 9 ‘G-BOYZ’ Arrested In Niger State Over Internet Fraud [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.