Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,174 members, 7,953,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

Protesters Storm Abuja, Demand Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu Over Bullion Van Saga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Storm Abuja, Demand Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu Over Bullion Van Saga (1633 Views)

Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls / Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose / Breaking: EFCC Goes After Tinubu Over Bullion Vans During 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protesters Storm Abuja, Demand Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu Over Bullion Van Saga by yankeenowo(m): 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
Security operatives have been called upon to arrest and question the national leader of the All Progressives Congress. 

Protesters demand arrest of Bola Tinubu

Some angry Nigerians have stormed Area 11 opposite Nicon Luxury, demanding for the arrest of All Progressives Congress national leader, Bola Tinubu over Bullion Van spotted in his house during last presidential election.

They also called for the interrogation of the President over missing funds in Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.

The protesters could be seen with different placards expressing their grievances.

More details soon...

Source : https://www.tori.ng/news/149726/protesters-storm-abuja-demand-immediate-arrest-of.html

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Abuja, Demand Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu Over Bullion Van Saga by seunmsg(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
I guess this is in response to the legitimate protest of some Nigerians in Abuja and US for the investigation of Atiku over his close ties to Hushpuppi.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Abuja, Demand Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu Over Bullion Van Saga by olisaEze(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
From Obaseki/Oshiomole faceoff to Lawal Daura&Malami/Magu showdown. Now it’s The North/Tinubu crackdown.
Nigerian politicians have no interest in the wellbeing of the common man.

In the midst of a global pandemic coupled with lax healthcare system for the average Nigerian, these politicians are busy trying to outmaneuver & knock out each other in a bid for an election that is still 3 years away!

Nigeria my Nigeria...

...when will we see that in the end, there are no winners. We all lose out if we can’t leave a semblance of civilized society for those coming behind. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Abuja, Demand Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu Over Bullion Van Saga by Johnjanrt: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
They are coming after baba soonest. The word of a politician should never be trusted. However I have a feeling that considering intrigues and intricacies surrounding the 'bullion van' saga the last thing Buhari would consider is questioning Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Abuja, Demand Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu Over Bullion Van Saga by Dspsalvate: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
Questions Upon Questions To Ask But It's Evidently Clare No One Is Ready To Provide A Single Answer. Pity.
Re: Protesters Storm Abuja, Demand Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu Over Bullion Van Saga by deboysben(m): 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
seunmsg:
I guess this is in response to the legitimate protest of some Nigerians in Abuja and US for the investigation of Atiku over his close ties to Hushpuppi.
Tinubu is going to rot in jail soon.
Tinubu must be arrested whether you like it or not.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protesters Storm Abuja, Demand Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu Over Bullion Van Saga by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nice one! The thief is not different from Husspuppi.
But why do we celebrate criminals and our oppressors in this part of the world.
Nigerians should wake up and start confronting these thieves and criminals cuz very soon it will be hard to run away to other countries because of our battered and bastardized image globally.
These criminals deserve jungle justice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm Abuja, Demand Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu Over Bullion Van Saga by Decibel: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
With Magu out of the way, I don't see Tinubu escaping jail term before 2023
It's a case of money laundering
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm Abuja, Demand Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu Over Bullion Van Saga by CilicMarin: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
Miscreants angry angry
Re: Protesters Storm Abuja, Demand Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu Over Bullion Van Saga by deboysben(m): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
CilicMarin:
Miscreants angry angry
he Tinubu must rot in jail.
Our mumu don do.

We want to clear old kagwos that have put nigeria to ransome

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm Abuja, Demand Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu Over Bullion Van Saga by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
Greedy TINUBU.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm Abuja, Demand Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu Over Bullion Van Saga by kaylardz(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
These are d lazy Youths Buhari was referring to the other day.
Tinubu investments are scattered all over the country yielding millions of naira everyday, and these ignorant and poverty stricken people with no sense of reasoning were lamenting under the sun after receiving 1,000 each from politicians.
Meanwhile Ibo people will be so happy now as ifd money in question was meant for development of their erosion ravaged communities.
Re: Protesters Storm Abuja, Demand Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu Over Bullion Van Saga by Maxymilliano(m): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
The country is turning into one huge joke grin grin

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Abuja, Demand Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu Over Bullion Van Saga by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
seunmsg:

Bros, wake up and smell the roses
The vultures are closing in

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm Abuja, Demand Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu Over Bullion Van Saga by DEROX: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
deboysben:
Tinubu is going to rot in jail soon.
Tinubu must be arrested whether you like it or not.
What if he isn't arrested what will you do they should arrest wtiku too obj has his records
Re: Protesters Storm Abuja, Demand Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu Over Bullion Van Saga by deboysben(m): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
DEROX:
What if he isn't arrested what will you do they should arrest wtiku too obj has his records
he must be arrested.

As long as tinubu is arrested others like atifku should follow.
Re: Protesters Storm Abuja, Demand Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu Over Bullion Van Saga by DEROX: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
deboysben:
he must be arrested.

As long as tinubu is arrested others like atifku should follow.
should we bet that he won't be arrested?
Re: Protesters Storm Abuja, Demand Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu Over Bullion Van Saga by deboysben(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
DEROX:
should we bet that he won't be arrested?
so you are supporting corruption.

Tinubu = corruption and a thief

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Abuja, Demand Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu Over Bullion Van Saga by DEROX: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
deboysben:
so you are supporting corruption.

Tinubu = corruption and a thief
point a Nigerian politician who never stole a dime pls
Re: Protesters Storm Abuja, Demand Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu Over Bullion Van Saga by Bodexman(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
seunmsg:

You got the gist.

Paid protesters like my Igbo people will call anyone protesting.

Anyway, it is good for our democracy.

Let me also protest in my room.
Re: Protesters Storm Abuja, Demand Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu Over Bullion Van Saga by deboysben(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
DEROX:
point a Nigerian politician who never stole a dime pls
oga Tinubu is corrupt a liability to nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Abuja, Demand Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu Over Bullion Van Saga by DEROX: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
deboysben:
oga Tinubu is corrupt a liabity to nigeria.
I only said you should give me a politician who is saint
Re: Protesters Storm Abuja, Demand Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu Over Bullion Van Saga by deboysben(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
DEROX:
I only said you should give me a politician who is saint

Only DEROX hope u are ok now
Re: Protesters Storm Abuja, Demand Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu Over Bullion Van Saga by Jerry2rule: 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
Bodexman:

You got the gist.

Paid protesters like my Igbo people will call anyone protesting.

Anyway, it is good for our democracy.

Let me also protest in my room.

Igbo or weed waiting dem dey call una, u don start now let me clear all of u wey dey shout NO ONE IN THE REGIEM FIT ARREST TINUBU IN THIS COUNTRY
Re: Protesters Storm Abuja, Demand Immediate Arrest Of Tinubu Over Bullion Van Saga by Ojiofor: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
seunmsg:

The protest against Thief Tinübü is very legit,for 20 years he has been Hushpuppying Lagos state treasury with bullion vans like no man business.
FBI are not as clueless as Nigeria government to do the bidding of APC.

(1) (Reply)

Governorship Aspirant, Kenneth Gbagi Who Stripped His Hotel Staff Naked Arrested / US Economy Records Biggest Ever Quarterly Growth / I Am Leaving PDP For APC, No Turning Back, Gov. Dave Umahi Insist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.