Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Poverty Has Turned A Generation Of Nigerian Youths To Professional Ass-Kisser's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty Has Turned A Generation Of Nigerian Youths To Professional Ass-Kisser's (293 Views)

Poverty Has Been Instituelised In Nigeria???? / Fact: Poverty Has Reduced In Nigeria Despite Overtaking India In Poor Population / Poverty Has Been Institutionalized In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poverty Has Turned A Generation Of Nigerian Youths To Professional Ass-Kisser's by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nigeria has been plundered beyond measure by fantastically corrupt politicians and military generals. The main victims are the youths who make up 70% of the population. They have been turned to thugs and professional ass-kissers of their oppressors. The plunderers have assembled different crews to provide ass-kissing services, they are known under different names such as: BMC crew,GEJ crew,Tinubu's crew, Peter 'Chinaman" Obi crew and other numerous names to mention.

I weep for Nigerian youths.

Re: Poverty Has Turned A Generation Of Nigerian Youths To Professional Ass-Kisser's by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
You should relay this information to MANNABBQGRILLZ and his younger brother madridguy they are one of the apc thugs and touts we have on nairaland undecided

¿ cool %

Re: Poverty Has Turned A Generation Of Nigerian Youths To Professional Ass-Kisser's by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
onward4life:

I swear up

I heard if no fly on dat behind dey wunt lick it!
shocked
Re: Poverty Has Turned A Generation Of Nigerian Youths To Professional Ass-Kisser's by XXXXTENTACION: 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
onward4life:

I swear up
I heard if no fly on dat behind dey wunt lick it!
grin
Re: Poverty Has Turned A Generation Of Nigerian Youths To Professional Ass-Kisser's by Raydos: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
That figure is not accurate

Poor people in Nigeria are more than 140million!
Re: Poverty Has Turned A Generation Of Nigerian Youths To Professional Ass-Kisser's by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Raydos:
That figure is not accurate

Poor people in Nigeria are more than 140million!

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Will Face More Doom, More Chairmen Will Be Sacked If....- CIRN / How The Ajimobi Government Mismanaged Resources And Lackadaisically Handled / Group Honours Osinbajo, Disburses N1m Grant Each To 100 Young Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.