Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,223 members, 7,957,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

US Presidency: I'm Not Sure Of Kanye West's Seriousness - Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Presidency: I'm Not Sure Of Kanye West's Seriousness - Trump (357 Views)

Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 / Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Presidency: I'm Not Sure Of Kanye West's Seriousness - Trump by vegafbs: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
United States President, Donald Trump has made a comment on Kanye West’s announcement of his presidential ambition.

The American President said on Tuesday that he is not sure of Kanye West’s seriousness.

Recall the American rapper West officially declared his intention to join the U.S. presidency through his Twitter.

Trump stated that the rapper joined late because he will not appear on many state ballots.

He said Kanye West’s campaign would be limited to certain states, “because in some states the deadline has been missed”.

Source: https://theupdates.net/us-presidency-im-not-sure-of-kanye-wests-seriousness-trump/

Re: US Presidency: I'm Not Sure Of Kanye West's Seriousness - Trump by googi: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
Thank God blacks are not as dumb as you to divide their votes on who Republicans put up.
Re: US Presidency: I'm Not Sure Of Kanye West's Seriousness - Trump by dermmy(m): 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
Oga face your own and leave Kanye west alone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How The Democrats Are Cheating / Over 30 Congressmen Call For Investigation Into The US Capitol Insurrection / Mali's Coup Leader Assimi Goïta Declares Himself President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.