Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

5 Period Hacks Every Girl Should Know - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Period Hacks Every Girl Should Know (213 Views)

7 Kitchen Cleaning Hacks Every Female Must Know. / 5 Important Grooming Hacks Every Bloke Need / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Period Hacks Every Girl Should Know by Sarrhfemzy(m): 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hello Guys. I’m here again with another beautiful article, this one will be focusing on period hacks every girl should know. This is strictly for girls, so if you are reading this, people do well to share this with as many girls as possible. Periods come unexpectedly and could be very tough on women, especially the ones who aren’t ready. They usually take 3-5 days and they come with a whole lot, such as lower back pain, nausea, diarrhoea and headache.

Now many questions have been asked concerning periods and how to deal with it. So I don’t know if this is going to answer most of the questions you have concerning periods, but I will be dropping 5-period hacks I feel every girl should be aware of:

Period Tracker App: Hmm, Most girls are aware of this, but they don’t like using it, for some reason, I don’t know about, but I want you to know that a period tracker app is really good because it helps you to track your next period date. It helps you to predict when next you are going to see it and gives you adequate time to prepare for it. For those who don’t know which to download, I recommend Women’s Diary. It’s a beautiful app.

Read more here: https://2709updates.com.ng/5-period-hacks-every-girl-should-know/

(1) (Reply)

Re2 / 6 Recommended Disinfection Gadgets To Keep You From COVID-19 / Find A Kidney Donor - Find A Quick Match And Get Your Transplant Done As Soon As

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.