Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

How Can I Activate Phone Verification On My Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Activate Phone Verification On My Website? (532 Views)

How To Activate Airtel Night Plan, Get 250mb For N25 And 1.5gb For N150 / 5 Sites For FREE UNLIMITED Phone Verification Method - Gurusblogger.com / How To Solve Amazon Phone Verification Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Activate Phone Verification On My Website? by Paperwork: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hey guys I have a website and I'll like new members to verify their phone numbers during registration.
It's mostly foreign members (Canada and USA).
Is there any good platform that has an Api for this service?
Please I need your tips. Thanks
Re: How Can I Activate Phone Verification On My Website? by chatinent: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
I have a code but it's premium and not free. It works for the countries you specified.
Re: How Can I Activate Phone Verification On My Website? by Paperwork: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
chatinent:
I have a code but it's premium and not free. It works for the countries you specified.
Code for what platform? And how much is it?
Re: How Can I Activate Phone Verification On My Website? by 404Dev: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
Paperwork:
Hey guys I have a website and I'll like new members to verify their phone numbers during registration.
What you do is upon user registration, you generate a random code for the user, then use an sms api like Twilio to send the top to the users phone, then user then enters the code into the website thereby confirming their phone numbers. If you need any help integrating any of this, just let me know
Re: How Can I Activate Phone Verification On My Website? by chatinent: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
Paperwork:

Code for what platform? And how much is it?

I actually bought the code when I was running an SMF forum. But the code works also for Bulletin Boards, and a little Modification for WordPress.
I'm selling for $51.6125. I bought it much than this tho.
Re: How Can I Activate Phone Verification On My Website? by Paperwork: 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
chatinent:

I actually bought the code when I was running an SMF forum. But the code works also for Bulletin Boards, and a little Modification for WordPress.
I'm selling for $51.6125. I bought it much than this tho.
Oh man that's way above what I was looking to spend. Thanks anyway
Re: How Can I Activate Phone Verification On My Website? by Paperwork: 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
404Dev:

What you do is upon user registration, you generate a random code for the user, then use an sms api like Twilio to send the top to the users phone, then user then enters the code into the website thereby confirming their phone numbers. If you need any help integrating any of this, just let me know
Yeah twilio was among one of the platforms I looked at but I didn't understand the pricing. I'm looking at less than 50 verifications per month. How much would do you think that would cost?
Re: How Can I Activate Phone Verification On My Website? by chatinent: 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
Paperwork:
Oh man that's way above what I was looking to spend. Thanks anyway
What's your budget?
Re: How Can I Activate Phone Verification On My Website? by 404Dev: 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
Paperwork:

Yeah twilio was among one of the platforms I looked at but I didn't understand the pricing. I'm looking at less than 50 verifications per month. How much would do you think that would cost?
Twilio runs a pay as you go pricing so you dont pay a fixed price but for pay for any sms you send. The price theirs sms at $0.0075 so for 50 sms it would be 50 * $0.0075 = $0.375. You still need to integrate their api into your code to get it all working.
Re: How Can I Activate Phone Verification On My Website? by Schoogital: 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
Paperwork:

What language, framework or CMS is the website built with? I might just have the perfect solution.
Re: How Can I Activate Phone Verification On My Website? by Paperwork: 3:40am On Jul 09, 2020
Schoogital:

What language, framework or CMS is the website built with? I might just have the perfect solution.
Laravel. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks
Re: How Can I Activate Phone Verification On My Website? by Paperwork: 3:41am On Jul 09, 2020
404Dev:

Twilio runs a pay as you go pricing so you dont pay a fixed price but for pay for any sms you send. The price theirs sms at $0.0075 so for 50 sms it would be 50 * $0.0075 = $0.375. You still need to integrate their api into your code to get it all working.
Wow it's cheap. I'll see their payment methods.
Re: How Can I Activate Phone Verification On My Website? by seyoops4u: 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
Do you need Google adsense approval for your website/domain ?

Let's help you get it done...

Contact us on whatsapp : +1 (480) four six six 0914

(1) (Reply)

Who has been earning from Facebook Audience Network / Get A Customised Marketing Strategy For Your Software Or Web Design Company / How Much To Build This App?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.