Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

20-year-old Wife Finally Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Husband's Manhood In Taraba - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20-year-old Wife Finally Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Husband's Manhood In Taraba (1434 Views)

After 9 Years Of Trying My Wife Finally Gave Birth / Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20-year-old Wife Finally Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Husband's Manhood In Taraba by Meenatnigeria(f): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
A 20-year-old woman, Mrs Halima Aliyu has been paraded for allegedly cutting off her husband’s genital over infidelity.

She was paraded on Wednesday by the Taraba State Police Command.

When asked during the parade, the lady told policemen that she cut the man’s private part because he has been unfaithful in their marriage.

Parading the suspect in Jalingo, the state capital, Public Relations Officer of the Command, DSP David Misal, disclosed that Mrs Aliyu on July 1 cut off the private part of her husband, Umar Aliyu with a knife after a row a day before the incident.

He said the suspect would be charged to court as soon as investigation is concluded.

Speaking in an interview with the suspect at the Police Headquarters in Jalingo, Mrs Halima Aliyu said she decided to cut off her husband’s genital due to anger and constant quarrels over unfaithfulness.

“He knows I am a hot-tempered lady. Since we got married, it has always been one quarrel or another, people have always tried to settle the fights without success.

“When I got the information that he was cheating on me, the devil entered into my heart and I cut off his genital. We have four children already. I am calling on women not to be too hot-tempered,” she said.

Also paraded at the police command were six kidnappers, one Facebook account hacker and a job scammer as well as some suspected armed robbers who the PPRO said would soon be charged to court.

https://meenatnigeria.com/20-year-old-wife-finally-reveals-why-she-cut-off-her-husbands-manhood-in-taraba-photo/

Re: 20-year-old Wife Finally Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Husband's Manhood In Taraba by doggedfighter(f): 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
Did I read 4 children at 20 years?

He robbed her of her youth saddled her with children and went about philandering.

I'm not justifying what she did but at 20 the only thing she had was constant anger at what her life has become.

It's a hard life

9 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Wife Finally Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Husband's Manhood In Taraba by DaddyRochie1642: 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
That Woman That Will Cut Off My Penis Because Of Cheating Has not Been Born On This Planet Earth.

Because With My Last Strength, I'll also Cut Off Her Two Breasts too...if am Bleeding To Death, She'll Also Bleed to Death too.

I Dare Any Woman To Cut Off My Manhood grin grin

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Wife Finally Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Husband's Manhood In Taraba by Ekwutox: 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
doggedfighter:
Did I read 4 children at 20 years?

He robbed her of her youth saddled her with children and went about philandering.

I'm not justifying what she did but at 20 the only thing she had was constant anger at what her life has become.

It's a hard life

Why the surprise? That's the life of an average northern muslim girl.

She probably got married at the age of 15 or 16, which is even old judging from the age of their prophets youngest wife.

As for the man cheating on her, well she shouldn't be mad cuz according to Islam, her husband has the right to marry up to four wives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-year-old Wife Finally Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Husband's Manhood In Taraba by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
20yrs and 4 kids shocked shocked

Why are we yoked together with these people, mbok?

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Wife Finally Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Husband's Manhood In Taraba by doggedfighter(f): 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ekwutox:

Why the surprise? That's the life of an average northern muslim girl.

She probably got married at the age of 15 or 16, which is even old judging from the age of their prophets youngest wife.

As for the man cheating on her, well she shouldn't be mad cuz according to Islam, her husband has the right to marry up to four wives.
Too young for her brain to process and accept cheating . She felt robbed and mad at the world.

Ekwy, I am sad cry cry cry cry
Re: 20-year-old Wife Finally Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Husband's Manhood In Taraba by Ekwutox: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
doggedfighter:

Too young for her brain to process and accept cheating . She felt robbed and mad at the world.

Ekwy, I am sad cry cry cry cry

See as you murder my name Ekwy grin
Re: 20-year-old Wife Finally Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Husband's Manhood In Taraba by doggedfighter(f): 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ekwutox:

See as you murder my name Ekwy grin
That's our endearing way of calling Ekwutosi in Igbo.

I don't know the meaning of yours.

Forgive me , dearie
Re: 20-year-old Wife Finally Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Husband's Manhood In Taraba by illicit(m): 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
She too vex
Re: 20-year-old Wife Finally Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Husband's Manhood In Taraba by Softrain(f): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
her picture up there doesn't look like she regrets her action, she looks very stubborn
Re: 20-year-old Wife Finally Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Husband's Manhood In Taraba by armyofone(m): 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
20 years old with 4 kids prolly birthed them every year and could hardly feed - why she no go too vex ?
See why she focused on that place of all parts of the man's body - the object of her pains.

illicit:
She too vex

2 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Wife Finally Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Husband's Manhood In Taraba by GODSMILEFOREVER: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
I pity her Sha
Anger management is very important in our daily life.
My GOD Help us to always leave vengeance for HIM.
Re: 20-year-old Wife Finally Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Husband's Manhood In Taraba by illicit(m): 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
armyofone:
20 years old with 4 kids prolly birthed them every year and could hardly feed - why she no go too vex ?
See why she focused on that place of all parts of the man's body - the object of her pains.

I wish justice can be tempered with mercy for her because she will have enough time to regret if sent to jail.

Sometimes vexation causes more complications

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Wife Finally Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Husband's Manhood In Taraba by Ekwutox: 8:19am On Jul 09, 2020
doggedfighter:

That's our endearing way of calling Ekwutosi in Igbo.

I don't know the meaning of yours.

Forgive me , dearie

it's the same thing. No worries though.
Re: 20-year-old Wife Finally Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Husband's Manhood In Taraba by Boss13: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2020
illicit:

I wish justice can be tempered with mercy for her because she will have enough time to regret if sent to jail.

Sometimes vexation causes more complications

Mercy you say. When she get to court, she will understand her action. Her action was premeditated. She induced the husband to sleep and chopped off his penis. This is more than anger.

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Wife Finally Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Husband's Manhood In Taraba by Eazie351(m): 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
That Woman That Will Cut Off My Penis Because Of Cheating Has not Been Born On This Planet Earth.

Because With My Last Strength, I'll also Cut Off Her Two Breasts too...if am Bleeding To Death, She'll Also Bleed to Death too.

baba, calm down! she laced his drink and cut it off while he was asleep just a day after the fight. she had it all planned out.

she could have killed him. urh...I pity your last strength

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Wife Finally Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Husband's Manhood In Taraba by DaddyRochie1642: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
Eazie351:

baba, calm down! she laced his drink and cut it off while he was asleep just a day after the fight. she had it all planned out.

she could have killed him. urh...I pity your last strength

Oga, Have You Forgotten Some Wives Are DUMB Enough not To Plan It at all,..The Forget Themselves and Act Immediately Out Of Emotion....Dont Tell Me You Haven't Come Across Such Stories??
Re: 20-year-old Wife Finally Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Husband's Manhood In Taraba by frozen70(f): 3:14am On Jul 10, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

You are just bragging for nothing

Don't ever brag such in a live situation with a woman

If a woman can't cut your dick because you think you are strong or stubborn, she puts it into your meal to make you sterile

Will you even know that the problem you are having is from your woman

Stop boasting it's not needed
Re: 20-year-old Wife Finally Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Husband's Manhood In Taraba by DaddyRochie1642: 3:46am On Jul 10, 2020
frozen70:

You are just bragging for nothing

Don't ever brag such in a live situation with a woman

If a woman can't cut your dick because you think you are strong or stubborn, she puts it into your meal to make you sterile

Will you even know that the problem you are having is from your woman

Stop boasting it's not needed

grin grin
Re: 20-year-old Wife Finally Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Husband's Manhood In Taraba by Mindlog: 3:54am On Jul 10, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

If Delilah could lull Samson (on top of his anointing o cheesy) into being caught off guard and had his hair cut, who the hell do you think you are? cheesy cheesy
Re: 20-year-old Wife Finally Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Husband's Manhood In Taraba by Haywhymido(m): 7:17am On Jul 10, 2020
Problem provider
Re: 20-year-old Wife Finally Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Husband's Manhood In Taraba by mysticwarrior(m): 8:04am On Jul 10, 2020
she should be lucked up in jail for life, and must never be allowed to fvck any dick till she die.

(1) (Reply)

In-laws Want To Kick Me Out Of House My Husband And I Built — Widow / Missing Person (photo) / Woman Gives Birth To Septuplets(7)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.