Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

How Good Is Bread Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Good Is Bread Business? (1293 Views)

How Good Is Omegapro? / Trend For Bakery And Bread Business / Trend For Bakery And Bread Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Is Bread Business? by dollytino4real(f): 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
hunger and begging challenges just opened my eyes to one business! pls teach me how to do dis bread business
Re: How Good Is Bread Business? by Mozino007(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
dollytino4real:
hunger and begging challenges just opened my eyes to one business! pls teach me how to do dis bread business
Im a Baker feel free to ask me any question....
Re: How Good Is Bread Business? by chido20(m): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
you want to open a bakery??
Re: How Good Is Bread Business? by dollytino4real(f): 6:31am On Jul 09, 2020
p
Mozino007:
Im a Baker feel free to ask me any question....
i want to buy n be selling it any good n quick profit
Re: How Good Is Bread Business? by dollytino4real(f): 6:32am On Jul 09, 2020
chido20:
you want to open a bakery??
no, buying n selling to small shops n consumers
Re: How Good Is Bread Business? by Mozino007(m): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2020
dollytino4real:
p i want to buy n be selling it any good n quick profit
Well, there are two ways you can make money from bread business.(1)You must be a marketer:In this category you will have to look for buyers..e.g roadside stores, supermarket, motor parks n the bakery provide means transport n d goods will be given to you at discount rate..lik those bread dat sells for 300n at bakery u will be selling it lik 400n or more than.
(2)..The bakery will provide branded Stand for u n u will now look for commercial centre to place it...N.B:This applies to special bread only not Agege type...You dont need a kobo before you can start making money frm bread business..pls!!!! avoid selling on credit...Best of luck!.

3 Likes

Re: How Good Is Bread Business? by dollytino4real(f): 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
Mozino007:
Well, there are two ways you can make money from bread business.(1)You must be a marketer:In this category you will have to look for buyers..e.g roadside stores, supermarket, motor parks n the bakery provide means transport n d goods will be given to you at discount rate..lik those bread dat sells for 300n at bakery u will be selling it lik 400n or more than.
(2)..The bakery will provide branded Stand for u n u will now look for commercial centre to place it...N.B:This applies to special bread only not Agege type...You dont need a kobo before you can start making money frm bread business..pls!!!! avoid selling on credit...Best of luck!.
thanks 4 ur explanations
Re: How Good Is Bread Business? by kolaf2003: 12:15am On Jul 12, 2020

Re: How Good Is Bread Business? by leketon: 7:26am On Jul 12, 2020
LEKETON ROYAL CONSULTS
——————————————...Complete one-stop bakery and packaging solutions!

INFINITY BAKERY EQUIPMENT AND CONSULTANCY SERVICES.
Affordable Bakery & Confectionery Equipment And Granules & Packaging Machines, New, Used, and Refurbished, Now @ Your Door Step... We supply qaulity goods at reasonable prices, timely delivery and reliable services, German, Italy, Taiwan, China Products : Spiral Mixers, Deck Ovens, Rotary Ovens, Millers, Sheeters, Proofers, Chillers, Digital Scales, Slicers, Tables, Cutters, Molders, Cooling Rack, Trolleys, Displays, Toasters, Granules, Popcorn And Ice-cream Machines.
Our certified engineers and baking experts will give free installations and best consultancy suport.

We have 23years experience in bakery business and can bake over 15 types of assorted breads and 23 variety of snacks. In 2005, Unilever Plc gave my bakery an award of "BEST BAKERY". With cartons of Blue Band as prize. We have bought cars and built houses with bread money before and we have the mandate to replicate it for listening clients.

Contact Our Professional Bakery Consultancy Support Desk (PBCSD).
If you are interested in setting up a bakery and you want to know more about the business and how to maximize profit.

We do:
*Draft Exclusive Bakery Business Plan.
*Cost of Production Analysis.
*Cost of Production Amendment
*Offer exceptional recipes that helps your product penetrate
the tight market and excel.
*Assist client to develop new products.
*Giving advice and solution to clients who have problems in Bakery.
*Recommend suitable machinery and equipment to clients who need
either small or minimum or large scale production.
*Train new staffs and advance coaching of bakers for better production.
*We link you up with able and reliable markers.
*Print quality customized bread nylon at affordable rate.
*Assist bakery to get necessary certifications.
*Upgrade and modernize bakery for clients.
*Maintenance and repair of equipment.

For more enquiries :
Call us on 09022805663
WhatsApp us on https:///2349030417834
Write us on leketonroyalconsults@gmail.com
Visit us on https://leketonroyalconsults..com/

Re: How Good Is Bread Business? by SavageResponse(m): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2020
Mozino007:

This is how it should be - if someone asks you a question on Nairaland you send them the answer here, unlike those people that will say "send me a message on WhatsApp number 0803 bla bla bla" smiley

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Should I Use Chemical In Making My Ice Block? / What Is Your Networth? / The Next World Richest Man Is A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.