Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Modified: Bacterial And Viral Infections Cure Books-Staph, Hepatitis, Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Modified: Bacterial And Viral Infections Cure Books-Staph, Hepatitis, Cancer (367 Views)

NAFDAC Certifies ABUAD To Produce COVID-19, Viral Infections Herbal Drug / Buy 2sure Medicated, Anti-bacterial And Herbal Soap / Get Rid Of Viral Infections Hepatitis B & C, Herpes With BHT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modified: Bacterial And Viral Infections Cure Books-Staph, Hepatitis, Cancer by ksfjerry: 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
God has provided everything needed to overcome most health challenges
but we choose a different lifestyle.

Contact me for the following books

Re: Modified: Bacterial And Viral Infections Cure Books-Staph, Hepatitis, Cancer by ojon: 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
hi how can I get the books
Re: Modified: Bacterial And Viral Infections Cure Books-Staph, Hepatitis, Cancer by knowhowk: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
No contact no to buy the books
Re: Modified: Bacterial And Viral Infections Cure Books-Staph, Hepatitis, Cancer by ksfjerry: 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
ojon:
hi how can I get the books
Sorry guys i have been away and now I'm back fully
Re: Modified: Bacterial And Viral Infections Cure Books-Staph, Hepatitis, Cancer by ksfjerry: 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
knowhowk:
No contact no to buy the books
I will make my email available
Re: Modified: Bacterial And Viral Infections Cure Books-Staph, Hepatitis, Cancer by ksfjerry: 1:56am On Jan 08, 2021
check the spelling before you send

Re: Modified: Bacterial And Viral Infections Cure Books-Staph, Hepatitis, Cancer by ksfjerry: 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
Tired of spending with no results?

Re: Modified: Bacterial And Viral Infections Cure Books-Staph, Hepatitis, Cancer by ksfjerry: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
more books

Re: Modified: Bacterial And Viral Infections Cure Books-Staph, Hepatitis, Cancer by ksfjerry: 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
Most people have been deceived into taking herbs put together by people who
don't know what plants are actually. Some are tired of the circles of antibiotics
with recurrent infections as a result of resistance caused by abused of
antibiotics.

We are gradually coming to the end of antibiotics era and most people
don't realize it.
If you want to cure yourself, save money and protect yourself, then get this books or
join "The Cure Books Club" now

(1) (Reply)

Amid COVID-19, FCT Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike / How To Lose Weight While Breastfeeding In Nigeria / Revoobit International Health And Business Opportunity Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.