Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

I Didn't Receive N4bn From Magu - Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Receive N4bn From Magu - Osinbajo (580 Views)

EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit / Vice President: Osinbajo Clears Air On Receiving N4billion From Magu / Position Vacant -EFCC Chairman To Take Over From Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Didn't Receive N4bn From Magu - Osinbajo by Penaldo: 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, has reacted to reports that former acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, gave him N4billion.

Reports had claimed that Osinbajo also allegedly gave instructions to Magu to release some of the recovered loots.

But reacting, a statement issued by Laolu Akande, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Office of the Vice President, on Wednesday, described the report as fake news.

He explained that Osinbajo has never been involved in such shady activities.

He said, “Inundated by wide circulation of Fake News about VP’s purported involvement in some EFCC recovery billions, please rest assured they’re all LIES: calculated to confuse and concocted to smear Prof. Osinbajo’s image.

“The VP hasn’t and will never be involved in any such shady activities.”

https://www.inform.ng/post/i-didnt-receive-n4bn-from-magu-osinbajo
Re: I Didn't Receive N4bn From Magu - Osinbajo by TossTos: 1:21am On Jul 09, 2020
Before the Ibrahim Mugu spit that trash , i knew Omoluwabi { Prof Yemi } knows nothing about it .

@tosgramm
Re: I Didn't Receive N4bn From Magu - Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 09, 2020
Nothing will make me happier than to see Pastor Osinbajo broken and humiliated. The same thing goes to all my Yoruba brothers who supported Buharis second term. I want to see Yoruba humiliated and defeated and then maybe as we will learn sense.
Re: I Didn't Receive N4bn From Magu - Osinbajo by helinues: 2:43am On Jul 09, 2020
Koboko444:
Nothing will make me happier than to see Pastor Osinbajo broken and humiliated. The same thing goes to all my Yoruba brothers who supported Buharis second term. I want to see Yoruba humiliated and defeated and then maybe as we will learn sense.

How concentration of people from a region love to derive happiness/pleasure/ego satisfaction from others misfortune is something I am unable to comprehend....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Receive N4bn From Magu - Osinbajo by Ovamboland(m): 2:55am On Jul 09, 2020
helinues:

How concentration of people from a region love to derive happiness/pleasure/ego satisfaction from others misfortune is something I am unable to comprehend....

They want to become president too, they are looking to recruit people from Osinbajo's region to join them in the destruction so they can project their own Obi. If Obi gets there and you want to criticize him, they will laugh at your foolishness

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Receive N4bn From Magu - Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 09, 2020
Koboko444:

This hatefulness is the reason why we will continue to deal with you people, our eyes have opened, keep it up, you haven’t seen anything yet.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Receive N4bn From Magu - Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 4:36am On Jul 09, 2020
VP should not be distracted by this falsehood. Jackson ude is a fake news peddlers who is looking for money to treat himself since his paymaster and other PDP members cannot pay him anymore. He has toured a wrong road with this accusation that doesn't hold water.
Re: I Didn't Receive N4bn From Magu - Osinbajo by IKUBABAYEYE001: 4:41am On Jul 09, 2020
Koboko444:

Then I have a News for you. You will remain sad for the rest of your life 'cos what you wish for will never come to pass
Re: I Didn't Receive N4bn From Magu - Osinbajo by okefrancis: 4:43am On Jul 09, 2020
No one is taking Jackon Ude serious anymore because that’s his way of life , lie lie
Re: I Didn't Receive N4bn From Magu - Osinbajo by okefrancis: 4:45am On Jul 09, 2020
Koboko444:
As many of you that plan evil against Osinbajo will be condemned and fired by the Holy Spirit
Re: I Didn't Receive N4bn From Magu - Osinbajo by okefrancis: 4:47am On Jul 09, 2020
Ovamboland:

They want to become president too, they are looking to recruit people from Osinbajo's region to join them in the destruction so they can project their own Obi. If Obi gets there and you want to criticize him, they will laugh at your foolishness
What is this one saying nah
Re: I Didn't Receive N4bn From Magu - Osinbajo by Mynd44: 5:22am On Jul 09, 2020

(1)

2023: Edwin Clark Throws Weight Behind Igbo Presidency / Edo 2020: Wike, Obaseki Violent, Bloodthirsty - APC / Edo Election Easy Win Oshiomole Said That Obaseki Is Behind All He Achieve- Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.