Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,974 members, 7,956,641 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

Inec To Release List Of Candidates February 6 ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec To Release List Of Candidates February 6 ! (2630 Views)

Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees / INEC To Postpone 2015 Elections For Six Weeks / Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec To Release List Of Candidates February 6 ! by wales(m): 6:38am On Feb 03, 2011
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is to release the official list of candidates submitted by political parties to contest the 2011 general elections by February 6.
Chief Press Secretary to the INEC Chairman, Kayode Idowu said the commission will release the list on Sunday in line with the Electoral Act 2010 and the election timetable released by the commission.

Idowu said “the list is being collated. What we have now is not the final list because the Directors of Legal Services and Political Parties Monitoring will advise the chairman on the list.

“The chairman will also table it before the whole board because all issues relating to the nominations will be thrashed out before the final list is released.”

He said the commission will meet by tomorrow to consider the list after which approval would be given for publication of particulars of the candidates submitted by parties.

The commission will also begin distribution of nomination forms to the political parties beginning from February 7 to 10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://dailytrust.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11423:inec-to-release-list-of-candidates-february-6&catid=1:news&Itemid=2
Re: Inec To Release List Of Candidates February 6 ! by proflynks1(m): 8:40am On Feb 03, 2011
we're waiting cool
Re: Inec To Release List Of Candidates February 6 ! by hceejay: 11:47am On Feb 03, 2011
Importation and Marketing Firm looking for funding/Investors

A friend of mine wants to come back to Nigeria to establish a Importation and marketing company that would be importing goods to Nigeria, handling the logistics and marketing of those goods to wholesalers. They will be dealing with clients from different industry as they don't intent to just import goods but meet all the needs of their clients.

The company will also be developing marketing strategy, marketing exposure, supply chain management and distribution channels for corporate entities. The company is seeking N8 million funding/loan to add to their start up capital. The company will not touch or used the said money until the imported goods have arrived in Nigeria as its would be using LC for its trading.

Any interested person, investor or someone with contact at banks and any financier should send their post here. My friend will be visiting Nigeria this February for meetings.
Re: Inec To Release List Of Candidates February 6 ! by Mobinga: 11:48am On Feb 03, 2011
^^^ una don start angry
Re: Inec To Release List Of Candidates February 6 ! by Ikani44: 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2011
okay .
Re: Inec To Release List Of Candidates February 6 ! by Rastamann: 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2011
This is the beginning of rigging especially for states like Oyo and Ogun states. God save us, Amen.
Re: Inec To Release List Of Candidates February 6 ! by anonimi: 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2011
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM (and/or email) and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!

Btw, I hope everyone who is in Nigeria and posting on this thread has registered so that our househelps, meiguards, drivers etc do not vote in leaders on our BEHALF. And for those not in 9ja I hope they have mobilised their folks and friends back home to register.
Re: Inec To Release List Of Candidates February 6 ! by 1money: 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2011
Make my no miss ooo tongue
Re: Inec To Release List Of Candidates February 6 ! by samsjoke(m): 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2011
I think we are all in a hurry for things to get better. They WILL get better but we have to be patient
Re: Inec To Release List Of Candidates February 6 ! by tlops(m): 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2011
have they paid the 6 Billion Naira?
Re: Inec To Release List Of Candidates February 6 ! by Probity100: 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2011
They should also publish the list ON-LINE.
Re: Inec To Release List Of Candidates February 6 ! by Probity100: 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2011
Probity100:

They should also publish the list ON-LINE.

Just the names only on-line
Re: Inec To Release List Of Candidates February 6 ! by clomn(m): 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2011
hope they are not waiting for it to be doctored, cos i don't trust jega anymore.
Re: Inec To Release List Of Candidates February 6 ! by jpphilips(m): 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2011
@ Marvix

If we really want to be honest with our analysis, we would all agree that Jonathan is trying his best to ensure that the elections are credible fair and free to his best capability, the current registration would surely seve better to ensure a one man one vote, and Jonathan is letting all this because he can tell fairly that in a free and fair contest he stands a good chance of claiming the presidency no matter how many of his govs and senators fall off.

I totally disagree with you. jonathan is a mere PDP stooge and please dont tell me about free and fair election, PDP has started rigging already,
tell me any country that has a data capturing machine without a data base?
or haven't you heard that His Honor Salami has been 'promoted'.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Inec To Release List Of Candidates February 6 ! by Muza(m): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2011
What todays date?
Jega is a crook and a liar
Re: Inec To Release List Of Candidates February 6 ! by Mobinga: 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2011
Its out. But its only for the participants to see. angry
Re: Inec To Release List Of Candidates February 6 ! by Muza(m): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2011
Mobinga:

Its out. But its only for the participants to see. angry

#OnlyInNaija

(1) (Reply)

A / Jonathan’s Government Is The Worst In Nigerian History – Amaechi / Is Apc Truly The Change We Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.