Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury (43413 Views)

NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release / Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail / Rotimi Olowo Supports Mother Of Triplets Whose Husband Fled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by mydeporch(f): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
LadySarah:
Leaving because he's bedridden?Anything can happen to anyone at anytime.I'm not trying to judge you cos you've shown you are strong woman for 2 yrs already.
99% of Nigerian men will not remain. Even their wives that had CS feels useless to them ofoziekwa bedridden wife. It is then they will bundle you back to your ppl. https://www.nairaland.com/3256716/olachi-manndarin-emmanuel-dies-after

For a sexually active woman ,the lack of sex can be disturbing.

What I think you should do.
1.choose to be happy.
2.If his penis still works do the riding. If no. Have a talk with him if you can get a Love Machine or a man friend or he can explore you with his hands. Theres no shame in that. Righteous ppl should ignore my post.

3.pls don't stop believing in miracles.

THATS RIGHT.Anything can happen. Miracle happens everyday.....you never can tell when its gonna be ur turn..
I support the Dildoand hubby exploring with his hands ...You two talk about it , cry about it together and comfort each other its going to be fine...its a phase that will pass.... Try these options, he can even use d dild ... on u....sorry u in this condition.....
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by mydeporch(f): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
Carchoice:
Sad story.

God works in miraculous ways. I don’t know what to advise but that man can get back on his feet one day and start doing great things, then this woman will come crying for forgiveness.

Women with all the shakara. It is when your penls stop functioning you’ll[b] find out they always want sex and if they don’t get it, they might die[/b] grin
Shakara no go kill us....Women love sex but pretends when we dont need to....not only when it stop functioning, even when it's not nearby nd dey abroad...and Coro don colonise my sweet over there....Na long thing but it's a phase dt will pass...
At bolded, it's not our fault now, na hormones wey no free us....ovulations things and all.....

God will help this woman...I can't imagine d kind of dilemma she is in. I PRAY God bring someone Encouraging around her becos d kind of people around u during ur challenging times will determine ur decisions....those decisions will make life long impacts either positive and negative....
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by Mosco100(m): 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
Two become one
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by miniziter(m): 7:53am On Jul 19, 2020
golddare:

I will advise she stays, trusting God for a miracle. She should also cry out for help, social media is there.
Noted I will relate it to her. Seriously and it can even start from here. I will ask for her account number.
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by miniziter(m): 8:00am On Jul 19, 2020
crackhouse:
Na wa o. Let's pray this don't happen to any of us here including the woman seeking advice... it's best imagined than experienced.
I did the posting. Its a true life story of my neighbour's friend.
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by miniziter(m): 8:02am On Jul 19, 2020
hinere:
Send me the husbands details let me send him Double Stem Cell and Crystal Cell. By the special Grace of God, he will stand up and start walking again.

We have treated such cases in the past.

There was a lady who had Spinal cord injury. She went abroad. Either USA or Europe now for the surgery (I cant remember) and came back crippled. Well, the doctors over there told her the surgery was going to be 50:50.

When she came back. She was on wheel chair. To cut the long story short.

One thing led to another and she started taking the Regenerative Medicine.

Right now, she is walking and standing. She has gone back to her normal life.

There is nothing God cannot do.

If you're serious about this, I can send her number to you or that of the wife.
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by miniziter(m): 8:03am On Jul 19, 2020
Kingzeez10:

But Yinka Ayefele gave birth to triplets recently na
There's are several ways of giving birth. Not only by erection.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tips To Keeping A Good African Man / Woman, 23 Stabs Female Neighbour For Mocking Her Over 65-year Old Hubby (pic) / Man Who Smokes Weed With His Wife & Daughter Beats Them For Having Sex With Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.