Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) (1947 Views)

Sale: Oneplus 7t (pix) / Oneplus Hub - - 8, 7t pro, 7 pro, 6t, 6 Available / Oneplus 7t (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by Protein0: 6:49am On Jul 09, 2020
All phones are brand new and dual sim

Oneplus 8 8/128gb 288k

Oneplus 8pro 12/256gb 425k

Oneplus 8pro 8/128gb 389k

Oneplus 7t 8/128gb 227k

Call or whatsapp 07063579846

Location is Lagos but can be waybilled Nationwide
Pay on Pick up available ONLY in Lagos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by Protein0: 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
Selling
Re: In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by Protein0: 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
Evening
Re: In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by Protein0: 7:58am On Jul 10, 2020
Selling
Re: In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by Protein0: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
Afternoon
Re: In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by Protein0: 11:10am On Jul 11, 2020
Morning
Re: In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by darkmonarch(m): 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
Protein0:

Oneplus 8 8/128gb 288k

Oneplus 7t 8/128gb 227k

I want the 8 pro. Can you pls share the manufactured date of the phone. If you are ready we can deal today
Re: In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by shogsman(m): 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
darkmonarch:

I want the 8 pro. Can you pls share the manufactured date of the phone. If you are ready we can deal today
Which kind thing be this one again, you see brand new sealed phone and you dey ask manufacturer date
Re: In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by Protein0: 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
darkmonarch:

you have been answered on phone kiss
Re: In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by Protein0: 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
shogsman:

Which kind thing be this one again, you see brand new sealed phone and you dey ask manufacturer date
tor.
Afi suuru.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by Favoritedealer: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
darkmonarch:

Nawa for you o,how you wan make him go check that one na,na sealed phone wetin you dey find again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by darkmonarch(m): 2:23am On Jul 14, 2020
shogsman:

Lol. Actually you can see the manufactured date on the package. Also the reason why I asked was because the ones manufactured in March and April have a serious screen problem that cannot be fixed. The amoled screens have a manufacturer’s defect. The latest ones manufactured in June seems to have fixed it. Hope that clears it. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by Protein0: 6:34am On Jul 14, 2020
darkmonarch:

Lol. Actually you can see the manufactured date on the package. Also the reason why I asked was because the ones manufactured in March and April have a serious screen problem that cannot be fixed. The amoled screens have a manufacturer’s defect. The latest ones manufactured in June seems to have fixed it. Hope that clears it. Cheers!
Smiles, we know ur type.
ONEPLUS CEO grin cheesy
Re: In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by darkmonarch(m): 11:38am On Jul 14, 2020
Protein0:

Smiles, we know ur type.
ONEPLUS CEO grin cheesy

Just because you want to sell doesn’t mean you should ignore the facts. A simple google search will clarify this but instead you think I’m a troll.
Re: In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by Protein0: 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
darkmonarch:

Just because you want to sell doesn’t mean you should ignore the facts. A simple google search will clarify this but instead you think I’m a troll.

Your assertion is baseless oga, nothing like facts.
In tech and autos, isolated defective units aren't avoidable, they're made by "humans". It's of course not prudent enough to arrive at a generalisation like you did. I'm sure during your handicapped google search, you read comments from numerous users of units with mfd dates being March & April without the supposed issue.

Your generalisation isn't only laughable, but unfortunate because you're obviously not willing to relearn or unlearn.

Check my sales record here, I'm among the first set of sellers of Oneplus around and I source directly from Oneplus outlets both in China and US.
I perfectly understand what you tried to say but you were wrong and you could have asked instead of making wrong assertions. You assertion even says a lot about how well you know how Oneplus devices are manufactured.. March, April, May, June produced grin cheesy grin. Oneplus don't produce phones that way. You may "google search" if you care to know, but remember to sift info from your "search" cool
I sold 3 out of the 4units with more coming in the weeks ahead. cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by Abduletudaye(m): 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
Protein0:

In tech and autos, isolated defective units aren't avoidable, they're made by "humans". It's of course not prudent enough to arrive at a generalisation like you did. I'm sure during your handicapped google search, you read comments from numerous users of units with mfd dates being March & April without the supposed issue.

Your generalisation isn't only laughable, but unfortunate because you're obviously not willing to relearn or unlearn.

Check my sales record here, I'm among the first set of sellers of Oneplus around and I source directly from Oneplus outlets both in China and US.
I perfectly understand what you tried to say but you were wrong and you could have asked instead of making wrong assertions. You assertion even says a lot about how well you know how Oneplus devices are manufactured.. March, April, May, June produced grin cheesy grin. Oneplus don't produce phones that way. You may "google search" if you care to know, but remember to sift info from your "search" cool

Mapa mi na grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by Protein0: 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
Abduletudaye:

Mapa mi na grin
The guy is funny jare. When we spoke on phone, he didn't even say anything when I checked d dates for him, na here I dey read his reason.
Remember screen bleeding noise about poco F1?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by Abduletudaye(m): 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
Protein0:

The guy is funny jare. When we spoke on phone, he didn't even say anything when I checked d dates for him, na here I dey read his reason.

Yes, i recall..
Re: In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by shogsman(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
darkmonarch:

Okay,I've seen tons around here since March haven't heard of a complain though
Re: In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by darkmonarch(m): 12:16am On Jul 15, 2020
Protein0:

Now i know you are a ridiculous human being. You are those who hide truth in multitude of English words to sound woke. All you wrote is just a pile of garbage. You wrote so much but did not say anything. As a user i have a right to ask for 'dates' and also these are not isolated cases. I bet you did not search it out and you thought it's just one of those factory defects that slipped past QC.

Also, using this line "check my record here..." shows truly you do not know jack shit about what i am talking about. I get you are a seller but don't deny there is an on-going problem with oneplus 8 pro screens that is widespread.

If you dont know ask for help and stop being a dick. Dumbass.
Re: In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by darkmonarch(m): 12:21am On Jul 15, 2020
shogsman:

Okay,I've seen tons around here since March haven't heard of a complain though

https://www.gsmarena.com/users_report_multiple_display_issues_on_the_oneplus_8_pro-news-42856.php

https://www.reddit.com/r/oneplus/comments/g7jm7i/oneplus_8_pro_display_issues/

https://www.gizbot.com/mobile/news/oneplus-to-fix-oneplus-8-pro-display-black-crush-issue-in-the-upcoming-oxygenos-update-067563.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMRdXKxi2qg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0s8xVs_i9Q (if you do not read or watch the previous, pls watch this)

It's a real issue out there and it's not just some units. Lots of users have reported it. I think it has been fixed on latest manufactured batch that's why i was asking for the date. Hope this helps
Re: In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by darkmonarch(m): 12:25am On Jul 15, 2020
Protein0:

i think your dumbass got me confused with someone else. Just slow down on the weed and alcohol maybe your brain will fuction better next time. Idiot.
Re: In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by Protein0: 10:17am On Jul 15, 2020
darkmonarch:

i think your dumbass got me confused with someone else. Just slow down on the weed and alcohol maybe your brain will fuction better next time. Idiot.

Like I said, I know your type and I won't enter the mud with you by calling you names. Lol

Your initial claim was that units manufactured in "April and March have serious screen problems that CAN NOT BE FIXED".

Below are the screenshots from the links you posted above. Can you now see "your type"? cheesy

On my confusing you with someone else, will you grant me the permission to post the first 6 digits of your phone number?

OLED is almost exclusive to flagship phones, and it takes a flagship thinking to enjoy flagship stuffs. Stick to ur LCD man. grin

I don't even know why you're thinking of Oneplus 8pro sef because in one of your recent posts, you said 280k for oneplus 7t Pro at 280k was WAY above ur budget (ds attached as well) cheesy

Re: In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by shogsman(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
darkmonarch:

https://www.gsmarena.com/users_report_multiple_display_issues_on_the_oneplus_8_pro-news-42856.php

https://www.reddit.com/r/oneplus/comments/g7jm7i/oneplus_8_pro_display_issues/

https://www.gizbot.com/mobile/news/oneplus-to-fix-oneplus-8-pro-display-black-crush-issue-in-the-upcoming-oxygenos-update-067563.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMRdXKxi2qg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0s8xVs_i9Q (if you do not read or watch the previous, pls watch this)

It's a real issue out there and it's not just some units. Lots of users have reported it. I think it has been fixed on latest manufactured batch that's why i was asking for the date. Hope this helps

But the chance of you getting a faulty one is actually very slim and I think it's a software issue, it'll be fixed soon

1 Like

Re: In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by darkmonarch(m): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
shogsman:

But the chance of you getting a faulty one is actually very slim and I think it's a software issue, it'll be fixed soon

it is not a software issue, actually they are trying to work around it using software. That's why the two updates made to fix it did not allow the user dim the phone completely. I think it's a problem with the earlier manufacturing batches. And it's not actually a slim chance. Many users who reported this are the very early batches. I am not sure it still persists in the latest batches though. That's why Oneplus had to replace the devices for the affected ones. SuperSaf got his replaced too. Someone on GSM arena got his replaced twice.

See these things happen with phones all the time but we shouldn't deny if there is a problem. Though amoled screen have an inherent issue to have screen burn faster than LCD screens but this is not an issue of a screen burn. That's why what you can do now is to avoid the earlier batches to avoid stories that touch coz once you buy here there is no office to return to. Oneplus 7 pro was oled too and we did not have this issue! Samsung has always been oled yet no complaint of such.

Hope this clarify things. And as for the seller who is denying there is a problem coz you want to sell, well there is God o.
Re: In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by Protein0: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2020
Protein0:

Oneplus 8 8/128gb 288k

Oneplus 7t 8/128gb 227k

1pcs 8pro 8/128gb left!
Re: In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by sakalisis(m): 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Protein0:

1pcs 8pro 8/128gb left!

Still available?
Re: In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by D4donnn: 3:27am On Sep 21, 2020
darkmonarch:

it is not a software issue, actually they are trying to work around it using software. That's why the two updates made to fix it did not allow the user dim the phone completely. I think it's a problem with the earlier manufacturing batches. And it's not actually a slim chance. Many users who reported this are the very early batches. I am not sure it still persists in the latest batches though. That's why Oneplus had to replace the devices for the affected ones. SuperSaf got his replaced too. Someone on GSM arena got his replaced twice.

See these things happen with phones all the time but we shouldn't deny if there is a problem. Though amoled screen have an inherent issue to have screen burn faster than LCD screens but this is not an issue of a screen burn. That's why what you can do now is to avoid the earlier batches to avoid stories that touch coz once you buy here there is no office to return to. Oneplus 7 pro was oled too and we did not have this issue! Samsung has always been oled yet no complaint of such.

Hope this clarify things. And as for the seller who is denying there is a problem coz you want to sell, well there is God o.

I was hoping after your epistle, you'd drop a comment on how you could afford a device of over 400k when 280k was out of your budget , and mr jejely address me politely if you ever feel like replying , I may not call you names but trust me I fit recommend you for fire prayer for mfm , if you dare insult me grin
Re: In Stock!!! Oneplus 8pro, 8, & 7t (pix) by Protein0: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2020
sakalisis:

Still available?
Sold since.

(1) (Reply)

Bluetooth Speaker/headphone Repairs / What Could Be The Best Generator Brand To Buy In Nigeria / Very clean and rugged UK used Fujitsu Lifebook S752 Intel Core i3 laptop @ 70K.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.