Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

I Don't Know If I'm Feeling Frustrated Or Depressed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Don't Know If I'm Feeling Frustrated Or Depressed (591 Views)

I'm feeling sucidal please i need help / For Those In South East Nig. Please I'm Feeling Frustrated, Please I Need Help / I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know If I'm Feeling Frustrated Or Depressed by eloKarl(m): 7:46am On Jul 09, 2020
Good morning nairalanders, please I didn't create this post as a means to demanding for financial support or the likes, I don't know how to feel any longer, is as if I'm feeling frustrated and depressed, bills and responsibilities are accumulated for me to clear but to no avail, I'm really inneed of a job, I'm a HND graduate in Environment science living in enugu, passionate to work in a banking sector or financial institution where I can develop the skill of finance management, personnel management and the likes, even though is not a career path that is related to my educational background and qualification, ( though I have submitted my CV in some relevant outsourcing agencies but nothing is forthcoming )...

I'm really tired of being idle at thesame time struggling to feed once a day.

putting my certificate aside - atleast to hustle like a dropout sometimes seems to be a reliefing solution, but then' the possibility of finding a daily pay menial jobs hasn't been easy for me.

I can work as
an administrative assistant,
customer service representative,
human resource assistant,
i can actually work as a dispatch rider incase there is any vacancy for a dispatch rider.

Please help a brother..
You can reach me on 07044521038 or Elokarl8@gmail.com thanks and God bless
Re: I Don't Know If I'm Feeling Frustrated Or Depressed by flyingpig: 7:54am On Jul 09, 2020
Horrible stories everywhere

This puts pain in my heart bro

An unbelievable number of people are really suffering in Nigeria right now. Not because they don't want to work oooo, BUT BECAUSE THERE IS NO WORK IN NIGERIA.

Myself have decided to learn relevant international freelance skills, at least my market pool can widen, instead of looking for jobs within this Nigeria where hardly anyone is employing.

Bro, if you dont have a computer to try out freelancing skills, I'll advise you to try out menial jobs. It won't solve your needs, but it'll save your idle mind from deviating towards frustration and depression because I am in your shoes and idleness of the mind can flood the gate open for negative energies to creep in. I'd have been doing same menial jobs as mixing concrete and the rest but I have health issues that deteriorate with physical activity.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If I'm Feeling Frustrated Or Depressed by MadelnNigeria: 8:08am On Jul 09, 2020
I don't know anyone who is truly happy in Nigeria. we are all dealing with some kind of pain

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If I'm Feeling Frustrated Or Depressed by flyingpig: 8:16am On Jul 09, 2020
MadelnNigeria:
I don't know anyone who is truly happy in Nigeria. we are all dealing with some kind of pain

True

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If I'm Feeling Frustrated Or Depressed by eloKarl(m): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2020
flyingpig:

An unbelievable number of people are really suffering in Nigeria right now. Not because they don't want to work oooo, BUT BECAUSE THERE IS NO WORK IN NIGERIA.

Myself have decided to learn relevant international freelance skills, at least my market pool can widen, instead of looking for jobs within this Nigeria where hardly anyone is employing.

Bro, if you dont have a computer to try out freelancing skills, I'll advise you to try out menial jobs. It won't solve your needs, but it'll save your idle mind from deviating towards frustration and depression because I am in your shoes and idleness of the mind can flood the gate open for negative energies to creep in. I'd have been doing same menial jobs as mixing concrete and the rest but I have health issues that deteriorate with physical activity.

Thanks so much bro... I really appreciate your kind advice and motivation
Re: I Don't Know If I'm Feeling Frustrated Or Depressed by Veezybaba: 8:32am On Jul 09, 2020
flyingpig:

please I'm interested in learning some skills also can I DM you for better enlightenment?
Re: I Don't Know If I'm Feeling Frustrated Or Depressed by crowther15(m): 10:37am On Jul 09, 2020
Veezybaba:

please I'm interested in learning some skills also can I DM you for better enlightenment?

You don't have to DM the guy. Just ask your questions here so that other can benefit. You can learn programming online, graphics, data analysis and many more.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If I'm Feeling Frustrated Or Depressed by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
MadelnNigeria:

If they see you are happy sef, they will kill your joy.

Or call you yahoo boy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Needed Urgently!!! / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.