Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught (21536 Views)

Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State / Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos / Villagers Flee Into The Bush As Herdsmen Raid Adamawa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by JaffyJoe(m): 10:13am On Jul 09, 2020
CODEIN:

You are the one who is a nincompoop by still decieving yourself that bugari and his herds of fulani arab jihadists dont know what they are doing. Arabization and fulanization of zoogeria. Split the damned zoo

You're very foolish and lack proper upbringing. What's my own with Buhari? I've always been vocal about how much of a dullard he was and still is, my post history would clear that for you. Even myself, I want nothing better than a split but until then, we hold the clowns at the helms of affairs accountable in our own little way. Nxgga fix your approach.
Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by Osanoghodua1: 10:17am On Jul 09, 2020
May Jesus bring peace to this nation.

Please accept Jesus and be set free, Christ is coming back again and the end is near. God bless you all.
Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by Yeeyo: 10:18am On Jul 09, 2020
baliyubla:
Pls stay back and enjoy your Chanji Dole. Sai Baba 4 + 4
sai baba, a small god to some Nigerian
Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by Mars16(m): 10:19am On Jul 09, 2020
baliyubla:

1 Like

Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by Pharovo(m): 10:21am On Jul 09, 2020
I find it very difficult to believe that Nigeria have a sitting President, considering he had military ties is even more mind boggling. How can all of these be happening weekly for years and no concrete thing has been done either through dialogue or actions. I can bet my left ball if nothing is done to curb this menace, if they are allowed to thrive and grow in numbers and there’s no one left to attack, they will definitely shift to the rest of us living almost peacefully in the South and other parts of this contraption.
The parallel government this administration and other administrations past have been trying to dodge for decades will eventually burst up in their elite faces.

You can’t rule a country where too many people have powers... no work, no food, no portable water, no road, no light, education and health on free fall, yet person nor fit sleep on empty stomach for he house again without the fear of bandits and the rest of them, even after escaping all of the troubles, you can’t escape the police; the NPF never disappoints. President Buhari please grow some balls and take charge of your office for once. All lives matter

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by Nwaotu10(m): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2020
The north is cursed.

Their senseless killing is unprecedented.

Northerners killing northerners.

Same people tailing with the notion that igbos don't like themselves.

2 Likes

Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by Zane2point4(m): 10:32am On Jul 09, 2020
heendrix:
if I was told by a prophet 10yrs ago Sokoto would experience this level of insecurity and unrest I'll doubt it and bet with money if I can

Sokoto thenn that used to the state everyone wanna live in with peaceful people n environment sad
Whats happening is as a result of failed institutions and govt presence in these places, its too bad, i served in kebbi and do pass sokoto in 2015,thank God its not around this time, i for quit.

1 Like

Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by hecomeshome(m): 10:36am On Jul 09, 2020
These are not bandits, but terrorists. If the governments (federal and states) are calling them bandits, the media should help by calling them terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by CODEIN: 10:38am On Jul 09, 2020
JaffyJoe:

You're very foolish and lack proper upbringing. What's my own with Buhari? I've always been vocal about how much of a dullard he was and still is, my post history would clear that for you. Even myself, I want nothing better than a split but until then, we hold the clowns at the helms of affairs accountable in our own little way. Nxgga fix your approach.
Ignore my approach, it is now everyone should be clamoring for the deamalgamation of the expired and failed state called zoogeria.
Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 09, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Bruh, its not safe being a Nigerian. Regardless of the location grin

The south is 200 times safer than the north
Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by Jabioro: 10:42am On Jul 09, 2020
Ours diaspora have passed vote of confidence on ours service Chief.. please relax and get killed..do not quote me if don't want me to be crazy...
Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by Juliearth(f): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2020
Nukilia:
It is not safe to be a villager on the northeast States, else you might be killed by air raids or bandits.

I hope the Southern States are checking out for criminals of Northern extractiom hiding in the South.

There is more to these unrests than what meets our Eyes. Do you think it would cost our government and the armed forces anything to put an end to this myriad of insecurity? This is not happening and the end is not in sight because the government and the top wigs in the armed forces stand the gain more from these happenings.
Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by Juliearth(f): 10:45am On Jul 09, 2020
Jestin:
Why do we like to live in denial in that country? I remember the viral video of a soldier revealing the truth about Nigeria Army and he was arrested in no time.

He revealed the truth and was silenced. The lackadaisical approach by our armed forces is deliberate. The same way the EFCC and DSS are used to control the elites is the same way boko haram and banditry are used to control the poor. It has all be been figured out. #operationabsolutecontrol
Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by Juliearth(f): 10:47am On Jul 09, 2020
Prodigee:
Na wa o. Sokoto that used to be the most peaceful northern state even during the boko haram onslaught. Na ogun go kill all these bandits from hell

Ogun should target their sponsors.

1 Like

Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by cocolacec(m): 10:51am On Jul 09, 2020
Openbusiness3:

They are already in the jungles and bushes of the South. They are just waiting to take over the North completely before starting action film in the South. But our mumu southerners are busy fighting themselves. While the enemy is consolidating themselves

True the darfur crisis could happen in Nigeria too

Darfur farmers threatened by armed herdsmen grazing livestock

https://www.dabangasudan.org/en/all-news/article/darfur-farmers-threatened-by-armed-herdsmen-grazing-livestock
Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2020
It's high time every young Nigerian learns how to handle guns and any safety weapon. Train your kids in "crime intelligence, situation pressure, buying of time and location mapping (possible exit and entrance).
Also learn martial arts skills; it actually helps to boost morales and wade off not just street urchins but intimidation from scrupulous officers.

1 Like

Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by cryptotech: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2020
what goes around always comes around.. that why we always call for peace, and that an environment should not support violence... Nigeria defense system is a disgrace...
Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by goshen26: 11:21am On Jul 09, 2020
"if we deprive children of the poor Education, they won't allow children of the rich to have rest of mind...." Obafemi Awolowo (paraphrased)

2 Likes

Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by mvem(m): 11:59am On Jul 09, 2020
Nukilia:
It is not safe to be a villager on the northeast States, else you might be killed by air raids or bandits.

I hope the Southern States are checking out for criminals of Northern extractiom hiding in the South.
its sokoto in the north east?..Funny enough banditry is non existent in the Northeast. The only Northeastern state affected by Bokoharam is principally only Borno and Yobe....it Is the North west having banditry issue
Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
Is Nigeria under a curse

1 Like

Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by NEUDUDE: 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
Flee to where na Stay there ooo
Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by BlackTrice: 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
baliyubla:

Hahahahahahaahaaahahha
Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by vislabraye(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
heendrix:
if I was told by a prophet 10yrs ago Sokoto would experience this level of insecurity and unrest I'll doubt it and bet with money if I can

Sokoto thenn that used to the state everyone wanna live in with peaceful people n environment sad

When they voted for a blood thirsty man. They said the other man was too weak and could not fight insurgents and they brought in a man who could fight them.
Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by Ogbuu101: 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:
The North has been routinely killing people

This is judgement for all the blood they have shed

2Ki 24:4 And also for the innocent blood that he shed: for he filled Jerusalem Nigeria with innocent blood; which the LORD would not pardon
Exactly.
Sharia riot,Miss World riots,Denmark cartoon riots, 2011 post election riots,etc.
Let them stew in their broth.

1 Like

Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by Ogbuu101: 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
SirJerrie:
see me wey dey plan go service for North? cry

Who did we offend?!
No Unity.. No peace in any part of the Country!!!
South east Nigeria is very peaceful
Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by samwillyco1(m): 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sack all the service chiefs and let the new ones with new ideas come in, if truly the government is not backing the bandits. Appoint someone from the east or south and give him order to flush them out within 48 hours and see amazing result.
Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
And some opportunists abroad are congratulating sai baba by passing vote of confidence in him and his run away parachuting landing Chief of Army staff merely because they want their own to succeed the fussil in Aso Rock, yellowbar seems the only cowards that haven't seen anything wrong with this current administration
Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
And my sokoto based cousins were boasting for me in 2014 that all his siblings are Land owners even their little sister in sokoto , my mere reply to him, bro I hope u will carry it for head come back to east when e set , now who can buy a plot of land in unrestive place like North ?? Even one of their houses in Sabon Tasha Kaduna they have been looking for who will buy it for 1 million Naira , 18 rooms house for that matter their father built in 80s , investing home is the best investment anyone can have, thank God I heard advice of parents and bought 4 plots of lands in village 9 yrs ago when land was still in 1.3m per plot, now where my land situated is hot cake , and the price now range from 6m and above per plot, I pity all these igbos building outside Igbo land , unah never start self
Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by earnit3: 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
hmmmm
Re: 5000 Sokoto Villagers Flee As Bandits Retaliate Military Onslaught by chukswag(m): 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nukilia:

Not all parts of the northeast. Gombe and bauchi is safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Pastor Nabbed For Marriage And 4million Naira Scams / Europe-bound Cocaine, Heroin, Meth Consignments Intercepted At Lagos Airport / Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.