Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

Covid-19: Don Jazzy Bags Fans To Adhere To Proper Hygiene In Salons -video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Covid-19: Don Jazzy Bags Fans To Adhere To Proper Hygiene In Salons -video (274 Views)

E-money Shows Off Limousine, Tells Fans To Send Account Details / Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Don Jazzy Bags Fans To Adhere To Proper Hygiene In Salons -video by Laseye008(m): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2020
Medi mogul Don Jazzy has told people not to let their sacrifices of being at home to be in vain

- Don Jazzy stated that people have to be careful when they visit salons

- The musicians told his fans to make sure that their barbers maintain proper hygiene before attending to them

While many Nigerians are clamouring for the resumption of activities as they think that the coronavirus disease is no longer in the country, media mogul Don Jazzy is calling on people to be careful of how they are attended to at the barbing salon.

The music producer took to his official page on Instagram to sound a warning note. Sharing a video clip of him in a salon, Don Jazzy reminded Nigerians of the importance of adhering strictly to the health instructions to avoid the spread of the deadly infection.

Wendy Shay - Kut It: The song whose reality hits hard
According to him, it seems people have forgotten that the world is still battling the coronavirus disease. He noted that the numbers are still going up.

As on Monday, July 6, the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control said that over 29,000 cases have been confirmed, over 11,000 discharged and over 600 deaths.

“It feels like we are forgetting that the world is still battling Coronavirus. The numbers are still going up. Let’s not make all the sacrifices we have made to be in vain. We must still take precautions," he said.

He added that "one of many precautions that I take is while I cut my hair. If you are going to visit the salon please be careful. Let me know one of the precautions that you also take. Show me with the #COVID-19StopsWith Me."

He said it is much advisable for people to ask their barbers to wash or sanitise their hands before cutting hair.

Seen the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr9XK_LrKu8

1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Don Jazzy Bags Fans To Adhere To Proper Hygiene In Salons -video by Laseye008(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2020
Strictly hygiene is always
Re: Covid-19: Don Jazzy Bags Fans To Adhere To Proper Hygiene In Salons -video by GodisAble11: 9:48am On Jul 09, 2020
Nice

(1) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of Naya Rivera And Son Going On Boat Ride / On Your Mind / Tamera Mowry Leaves 'the Real' Talk Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.