Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask (42552 Views)

[FACT CHECK] Bawa: Chukkol Is EFCC Acting Chairman Not Mohammed Umar Abba / Who Is EFCC Talking To Here? (photos) / DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by andysnoopy(m): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2020
Golan007:
Why didnt you ask Jonathan?

He can only ask Jonathan if Jonathan uses only Bayelsans. Your question shows that Jonathan if anything is a Patriotic Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by dogmax(m): 11:34am On Jul 09, 2020
Ask Jonathan de angel and OBJ for they have a better answer to that your question..... Children of Amadioha always out to destroy Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by sizer07: 11:34am On Jul 09, 2020
Una never see anything so long this hypocrite,nepotic, bigotry man,the king of the north is at the helm affairs. This kind lopsided appointment will continue abated.oya his zombies followers the flow is open over to you. Fear has relegated the other part of the country. You there not say pim, u will be pick by Dss or sss, whilst the reason why all the security heads are all from the north. Tyranny at it picks
Tueh..........

Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by jenygb: 11:34am On Jul 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 09, 2020
Golan007:

God will bless you (Amen)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2020
1bunne4lif:
ARMS CROSSED

YES

EFCC NORTH IS THE ATTACK DOG OF THE N0RTH

LET WAITING FOR THE BATTLE WITH TINUBU

WHICH EVERY WISE GUY KNOW IS ON THE CARD?

THEM ARE JUST WAITING FOR HIM TO MAKE HIS BID OF ASOROCK official

1 Like

Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by Golan007: 11:35am On Jul 09, 2020
nairaman66:

Jona was a president from The south and cannot choose a southerner as EFCC boss!

Bigoted Buhari is from the north and has choose a northerner 2 times already! He has also Northanize all the juicy position of all heads of government.. He should carry on.

Only the north will breakup Nigeria. Mark my words

Shatap.

From Obasanjo to Yar'adua to Jonathan, they all maintained a northerner but now, Buhari is the devil for doing the same.

Una go cry well well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by Aremson14(m): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2020
Jonathan and co appointed northerners but Reno and co didn't complain. Under Haribubu is when the hypocrites start complaining. Let them go and seat down abeg
Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by Bobonowell(m): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2020
It'd better for me to be covid-19 in USA than a Nigerian
Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2020
Sonoyom:
Two requirements were needed for the job:
1. Northerner
2. Muslim.

The only requirement is that you must be a uniform person
Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by victorazyvictor(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Are yorubas parasite that they can't stand on their own?

grin grin grin
Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by Twenty8: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2020
This government is acting like they are indirectly trying to colonize the other regions.
Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by Xisnin(m): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2020
nijabazaar:
Failed country...

Like the niggur above said....it is better to be a toilet washer plus night corpse washer in Canada than a free citizen in Nigeria

Anyway, I do 3D art and stuff. Contact me for stuff like this. Its entirely modelled with a 3d program. DM me
That is the poverty in you speaking.
Immediately you cross some wealth line, you will start valuing more
abstract rights that money can't buy.

2 Likes

Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by OkhaiAsein(m): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2020
too bad
Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by OriOko88(m): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2020
A very pertinent question. And to think is was a southerner from pdp, Obasanjo that founded the organization. What I find more baffling is Obasanjo also appointed a northern Muslim, Jonathan also did same, and Buhari is following on their trails. D matter hard to explain abeg. O ta koko.
Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by MacDD: 11:42am On Jul 09, 2020
tamdun:

Seriously, u want Buhari to do for u what your southern brothers (obasanjo and Jonathan) couldn't do?
u don't get it. Ppl re saying he should do what southern presidents did by appointing ppl from opposite region
Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by TheSociopath(m): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2020
baliyubla:
Even out sufferisticated fellows are seen as Kafiri (infidels) here down North, and so can never get certain positions, no matter how hard they lick the scrotum of their FULANI masters.

But bastards like you are crying about independence from Fulani everyday

1 Like

Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by Openbusiness3: 11:42am On Jul 09, 2020
ifytrik:
What else do you expect from the most selfish people in the world (northerners), they don't care about the interest of any other region, their aim is solely to occupy every political office in Nigeria, this is why I will never in my life support this one Nigeria shit, there is nothing like one Nigeria and there will never be anything like one Nigeria, the earlier we realize it and go our separate ways the better for us
Oga don't blame the North for the stupidity and foolishness of Southerners. OBJ did 8 years, GEJ did 5 years. Why didn't they appoint Southerners? It's not the fault of the North that the political elites in the South are dumb

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by arinzos(m): 11:43am On Jul 09, 2020
conductor263:
[s][/s]
He should now concentrate on Biafra. If he says he wants Biafra now you will still slam your head from Abeokuta mosque to Sokoto while begging for yoonity.

Yoruba moozlems why? grin
Guy why grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by 4four(m): 11:43am On Jul 09, 2020
Yea, since it is only the southerner they corrupt in Nigeria and we also have government for the north by the north now.
Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by King44(m): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2020
blaqoracle:
why not Concentrate on your illusionary Biafra, and worry less about Nigeria.
what sort of idiot are you, are this blind to understand that federal appointments in this country have been one sided.

With all the appointments your desert still remain poor.

Call a spade a spade and stop being sentimental

1 Like

Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by GennyCheta(f): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2020
Prechgold1180:
I hate Nigeria I swear it's better for me to be a tree in USA than to come from Nigeria

Sounds good to me !

1 Like

Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by stormborn28(m): 11:45am On Jul 09, 2020
Golan007:
who was EFCC chairman during Jonathan's time
Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by colestephan86: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2020
Prechgold1180:
I hate Nigeria I swear it's better for me to be a tree in USA than to come from Nigeria
Shame on you bra!
So u can't amount to anything if you are not allowed to leave this country.
Hausa/ Fulani boys come down south to sell pepper and make a fortune from it, these guys can barely spell their names , some even go back home and build nice comfortable houses
I know ibo boys that didn't go to school, instead they learnt a trade and they are exceedingly successful
I know yoruba boys and girls that are doing very well where they are.
You are hear comparing yourself to a tree in US cos you hate your country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by SmartPolician: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2020
Prechgold1180:

Nairalanders!

grin grin grin
Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by Kingstanding: 11:47am On Jul 09, 2020
ifytrik:
What else do you expect from the most selfish people in the world (northerners), they don't care about the interest of any other region, their aim is solely to occupy every political office in Nigeria, this is why I will never in my life support this one Nigeria shit, there is nothing like one Nigeria and there will never be anything like one Nigeria, the earlier we realize it and go our separate ways the better for us
. I'm a Yoruba man, my question is when Obasanjo a Yoruba man was a president why he did not appoint Yorubas or southerners as Efcc chairman? When Jonathan a man from south south was a president why he did not appoint an Ijaw man or person from south south or south east as Efcc chairman? Now Northerners are appointing their people you are now complaining. Who is fool between Southerners and Northerners? Southerners education and exposure are useless to Northerners.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by OriOko88(m): 11:48am On Jul 09, 2020
nijabazaar:
Failed country...

Like the niggur above said....it is better to be a toilet washer plus night corpse washer in Canada than a free citizen in Nigeria

Anyway, I do 3D art and stuff. Contact me for stuff like this. Its entirely modelled with a 3d program. DM me
Carry your 3D art and stuff to Canada where you'd wish to be a toilet paper. You're inconsequential here, as you've rightly said. You're a waste. Ordinary tissue paper.

1 Like

Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by supereagle(m): 11:48am On Jul 09, 2020
We should start asking them. It is because of our silence that they do any appointment and go away with it.
Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by SmartPolician: 11:48am On Jul 09, 2020
seanfer:

We’ve had 2 presidents from the South and none of them seem it fit to appoint a southerner.
They appointed a Northerner, let’s stop this wailing without reasoning. These 2 asking now we’re okay with the northerner appointed by GEJ. Now they’re complaining.

Oga, those people were not being tribalistic!

1 Like

Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by Chelsealivepool: 11:48am On Jul 09, 2020
People frm south especially Igbo and Yoruba who are fighting themselves for nothing go cry the North most rule us still we get sense...
Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by wink2015(m): 11:48am On Jul 09, 2020
BUHARI LOPSIDED APPOINTMENTS DOES NOT REFLECTS THE "ONE NIGERIA" THE NORTH HAS BEEN PREACHING THROUGH GENERAL YAKUBU GOWON.

NIGERIA UNDER BUHARI IS NOW PRACTISING "THE NORTH TAKE IT ALL SYSTEM"

IT IS STEALING BY TRICKS THE OPPORTUNITY OF THE SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA.

When it comes to appointment if it is not Adamu Mohammed, it is Shehu Balarabe, if it is not Haruna Ibrahim, it is Sule Aliyu. That is how the appointment has been going for a long time especially with the Buhari government.

WHY MUST THE NORTH TAKE ALL THE JUICY POST AND OPPORTUNITY TO THEMSELVES?

From the military to the paramilitary down to the civilian positions in the federal ministry and parastatals.

It is all a NORTHERNERS taking all the positions.

TINUBU who sold the candidacy of Buhari to his yoruba people can see clearly the true person and character of Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is EFCC Chairman Only For The North? - Yul Edochie, Reno Omokri Ask by Komu1048(m): 11:48am On Jul 09, 2020
ganisucks:
Reno Omokri, former media aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, yesterday posted a comment on twitter questioning why the office of EFCC chairman is always occupied by a Northerner.

He was reacting to the appointment of Mohammed Umar as the new boss of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in place of suspended acting chairman, Ibrahim Magu.

A lot of people chipped in to discuss the issue. But one contributor who caught our eye was none other than son of veteran thespian and notable actor, Pete Edochie- Yul Edochie.
Below is his tweet

https://mobile.twitter.com/YulEdochie/status/1280945053188395008?p=v

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1280892574614650882?p=v

If only they can make Nigeria great or at least ensure we have 24hrs constant electricity, good and motorable roads,well equipped and functional health systems and institutions, well equipped and uptodate Higher Institution and accessible with low interest loans. I wouldn’t have care if it’s north or east or whatever but the issue is they r the same, the same agenda to loot our common wealth for theirs and immediate family use.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu / Atiku, PDP Appoint Abdullahi Hussaini Maibasira As Campaign Finance Director. / See What A Twitter User Told His Followers Supporting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.