Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Aston Villa Vs Manchester United - (0 - 3) On 9th July 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Aston Villa Vs Manchester United - (0 - 3) On 9th July 2020 (46059 Views)

Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 / Liverpool Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 22nd July 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United - (0 - 3) On 9th July 2020 by Yale9(m): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
Decimus:

I don't understand this kind of obsession.
This team left 4th position and moved up to 3rd, yet the obsession only increased. Well your pain won't last for long, the season Will culminate this month.

A lucky team that only left 10th position cos of penalties.
how will this fallacious epistle stop Sheffield from battering Chelsea?

You know your team would be lucky to finish 4th, and that must really hurt
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United - (0 - 3) On 9th July 2020 by Decimus: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
Yale9:
how will this fallacious epistle stop Sheffield from battering Chelsea?

You know your team would be lucky to finish 4th, and that must really hurt
4th is higher than 5th cheesy

Man Utd have really improved. 6th last season and 5th this season. Congrats.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United - (0 - 3) On 9th July 2020 by Yale9(m): 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
Decimus:
4th is higher than 5th cheesy

Man Utd have really improved. 6th last season and 5th this season. Congrats.
you really wish you could end the league right now.

Too bad! We all can smell the tears of impossibility from you. Who knows maybe if you pray harder, they may end the league right now. Perhaps you should pray more.

It's even funnier that Leicester are likely to displace you in the battle for 4th in the coming weeks
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United - (0 - 3) On 9th July 2020 by openmine(m): 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
Yale9:
I used the term mini-revival for Liverpool. Because apparently, the performance has blatantly dropped. The revival was good while it lasted tho.
cheesy cheesy
Ohh my God!
Performance stopped?
You must be joking or high on something strong this evening!
Bro please if you have nothing to say or contribute,just ignore and move on so that you don't sound less inferential next time!
No pun intended! wink
Secondly,Please go find out the meaning of 'mini-revival' as it relates to the new champions of the EPL LIVERPOOL!
Thank you! cool cool
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United - (0 - 3) On 9th July 2020 by Yale9(m): 7:21am On Jul 11, 2020
openmine:

cheesy cheesy
Ohh my God!
Performance stopped?
You must be joking or high on something strong this evening!
Bro please if you have nothing to say or contribute,just ignore and move on so that you don't sound less inferential next time!
No pun intended! wink
Secondly,Please go find out the meaning of 'mini-revival' as it relates to the new champions of the EPL LIVERPOOL!
Thank you! cool cool
young man, I thought you went to school.

Liverpool's mini-revival is over.. While the revival lasted, Chelsea, Man City, Watford or Atletico wouldn't have made a meal out of Liverpool. It was a mini-revival cos the signs have been very glaring for months now, that Liverpool can't replicate this season's fluke for maybe another 30years.

I don't know which is more painful, whether the fact that you have another 30yrs to play catch-up, or the fact that "very rare" EPL success was marred by Covid 19, or the fact that your team has lost its steam.

You seem to be "walking alone" on this one. And it's a shame!
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United - (0 - 3) On 9th July 2020 by openmine(m): 7:40am On Jul 11, 2020
Yale9:
young man, I thought you went to school.

Liverpool's mini-revival is over.. While the revival lasted, Chelsea, Man City, Watford or Atletico wouldn't have made a meal out of Liverpool. It was a mini-revival cos the signs have been very glaring for months now, that Liverpool can't replicate this season's fluke for maybe another 30years.

I don't know which is more painful, whether the fact that you have another 30yrs to play catch-up, or the fact that "very rare" EPL success was marred by Covid 19, or the fact that your team has lost its steam.

You seem to be "walking alone" on this one. And it's a shame!
Big man with limited knowledge well done ohh!

FYI LFC are champions of the EPL!
In case you haven't noticed or you are still coming to terms with that reality!

Go grab a dictionary or better still download one on you Phone and find out the meaning of a 'mini revival' and stop making a mockery of your education!

Your team's sudden good play has won you nothing....even a top 4 spot is not yet sure....so stop making unnecessary noise!

30 years yen yen....I have heard this stale narrative ad infinitum....is there no other new buzz word haters like you can address Liverpool aside that?

Rare?
E go shock una next season....maybe your likes will keep changing and formulating new narratives about Liverpool!

Ohh you mean walking alone at the top right? cool
That's how we roll! tongue
Nice one...strange that you describe such feat as shame....hope you were not pouring out premium tears while writing this? grin

The rest of your repetitive balderdash are nothing more than the empty rants of a severely pained and wailing fanboy! cool
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United - (0 - 3) On 9th July 2020 by Yale9(m): 7:56am On Jul 11, 2020
openmine:

Big man with limited knowledge well done ohh!

FYI LFC are champions of the EPL!
In case you haven't noticed or you are still coming to terms with that reality!

Go grab a dictionary or better still download one on you Phone and find out the meaning of a 'mini revival' and stop making a mockery of your education!

Your team's sudden good play has won you nothing....even a top 4 spot is not yet sure....so stop making unnecessary noise!

30 years yen yen....I have heard this stale narrative ad infinitum....is there no other new buzz word haters like you can address Liverpool aside that?

Rare?
E go shock una next season....maybe your likes will keep changing and formulating new narratives about Liverpool!

Ohh you mean walking alone at the top right? cool
That's how we roll! tongue
Nice one...strange that you describe such feat as shame....hope you were not pouring out premium tears while writing this? grin

The rest of your repetitive balderdash are nothing more than the empty rants of a severely pained and wailing fanboy! cool

the truth pains you oooo. Chai!
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United - (0 - 3) On 9th July 2020 by openmine(m): 8:11am On Jul 11, 2020
Yale9:
the truth pains you oooo. Chai!
The only truth that seems to be resonating in the world is that LFC are the new champs of England!
Haters as usual will hide behind their premium tears to turn it round!
Elder I can feel your wailing!
Emabinu tongue

Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United - (0 - 3) On 9th July 2020 by openmine(m): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
VickyRotex:

we are still saying the same thing cheesy cheesy

quote me when this changes your position in the table grin tongue tongue
Madam 'bookmark'....shey u remember me?
Today 'bookmark' became 'goalmark' for your club!
Na Anfield una wan carry win spot for champions league abi?
Una never chichumchin grin
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United - (0 - 3) On 9th July 2020 by Thorganx: 10:13am On Aug 26, 2020
Decimus:
You've forgotten that Man u needed the help of referee to defeat rock bottom
almighty Norwich city in extra time.
And that the same world class crystal palace collected 3 points from Man u this season.

If 3 points were that easy to get, then Man u won't still remain 5th even after thinking they are playing the best games of their lives.

Don't worry, after tomorrow, you'll be praying to Norwich city to help you again. Prayer club

So hope you’re ready to delete this crap ahahaha
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United - (0 - 3) On 9th July 2020 by Lawsaite: 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Chrisuke:
Hello guys, I'd be introducing us to a trading platform that pays you 30% of your investment capital in 21 days. The platform is cryptoconxult.

This trading platform is the most legit you can find around.
Its the No1 trading platform here in UNN.
WhatsApp me on 08137434259 to get further info on how to go about investing.

Rest assured you are in perfectly safe hands..
I'll be attaching proofs of payment.

You will just copy and paste waaa
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United - (0 - 3) On 9th July 2020 by Ellexy: 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Leicester (2 - 1) On 14th February 2016 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 19th September 2021 / Brighton Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 14th September 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.