Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

100% Truth The Change Begins With Us Not Our Renegade Politicians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100% Truth The Change Begins With Us Not Our Renegade Politicians. (149 Views)

EKWEREMMADU'S CASE DIRECTLY FROM UK NEWS: 100% TRUTH FROM THE RIGHT SOURCE . / ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100% Truth The Change Begins With Us Not Our Renegade Politicians. by mrcoolautofix(m): 10:05am On Jul 09, 2020
A man by name Batista Tony Nnadi highlighted the need to amend British constitution aka 1999 constitution to fuel our collective welfare not just for the renegade politicians who loves this suffocative & subjugative constitution that conspires against us in favour of their selfishness and greed.

CHANGE BEGINS WITH US. They said, previously wasn't clearly stipulated to nutshell like i am about to break it down, their false change begins with us was on stop giving bribes and all that shifty nifty shits,

but in other words, the real change that will begin with us is we all Boycotting the 2023 election not just to amend British constitution but to throw it off the cliff to the british vagabonds who brought it here to keep us in perpetual poverty and set up a better constitution that will give life to our aspirations, our strength & innovative spirit for greater good,

But here is the problem which I will unapologetically spit on the face of you hypocritical folks & tribes who afterwards agreeing to boycott 2019 elections, you go behind to vote knowing fully well that your vote don't count, nor bring any positive change that will emancipate you from your constant state of frustration & downtrodden.
Atleast the eastern region folks tried to some point before their mind was poisoned to ease the boycott,

I am not here to play blame games, if we have to remain in this futureless nations that it CBN knows nothing more but constantly increasing our poverty and hardship through inflation by devaluating our currency, FG government on the other hand in conjunction with Disco and petroleum cooperation believe in extorting Nigerian citizens as a means of stabilizilization to Nigerian economy makes this nation unfit to exist as an entity.

Listen carefully the worse state is coming & did you know the funny part, no matter how bad it gets I am certain you know they are certain folks who will not stop using the hostile make over of government to get richer and stronger, if it goes good, it's for their benefit, if it goes back they make more money,

My stand is for the individual citizens who the dancing hills of this strippers are clamping on.
If it gets bag as it is, they suffer more than any other person in the world,

In summary we all have to get rid of our selfishness and stupidity that beclouds us from seeing the impending danger we are all heading to and unite against our common enemy. Even if we don't want to be together atleast these change can empower us to making our individual life better not worse. Thank you for your time.

(1) (Reply)

Let’s All Ruminate... While We Read / Urgent And Blissful- Bring Dead To Life... / Newscovid-19:re-opening Of School Kogi Government Should Take Precaution Contin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.