Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

least favorite T.v Shows - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / least favorite T.v Shows (1272 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / T.V Shows that will make You Cry / Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

least favorite T.v Shows by laideo(f): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2006
SURVIVOR..(isnt it about time they scrapped it.used to like it but once i heard some parts were scripted lost all interest.

JOE SCHMO

hope & faith

joey (as much as i love matt le blanc,the show aint funny)

American idol ..is getting kind of boring
Re: least favorite T.v Shows by Z4M4eva(f): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2006
American Idol is not boring, it's really quite funny, all those silly WANNABES that think they can sing and got a nice voice, coming for the auditions and all that makes it kind of funny, I love American Idol, never seizes to make me laugh each time I watch it! cheesy
Re: least favorite T.v Shows by laideo(f): 11:19am On Jan 31, 2006
well 2 u..but 2 me...it gets tiring at times..
Re: least favorite T.v Shows by Free(f): 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2006
ya Joey sucks
American idol is borin after the auditions
Re: least favorite T.v Shows by AfricanQueen(f): 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2006
Almost all those shows on daytime mtv such as my own, room raiders, and next suck because it so fake and u can tell those people are actors/actresses.
Re: least favorite T.v Shows by hotangel2(f): 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2006
AfricanQueen:

Almost all those shows on daytime mtv such as my own, room raiders, and next suck because it so fake and u can tell those people are actors/actresses.

tell me you are joking! Those are the realest show ever. Especially NEXT. Like duhhh... Come on now.. My own.. is soo real.

Room raiders is also real. Infact all those shows.. are real. When you say shows like "laguna beach, real world".. are fake.. i wont argue with you.
Re: least favorite T.v Shows by Eastcoast(f): 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2006
i don't think american idol is boring.
Texans in the house they are showing room raiders texas.
@hot-angel, will we get to see your room? abeg apply to the programme. it will be fun.
Re: least favorite T.v Shows by Eastcoast(f): 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2006
i don't think it is right to call any programme the worst. do u know what is involved in producing just one show: the cost, time, etc. maybe u can rephrase the thread to least watched shows.
Re: least favorite T.v Shows by AfricanQueen(f): 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2006
tell me you are joking! Those are the realest show ever. Especially NEXT. Like duhhh... Come on now.. My own.. is soo real.

Room raiders is also real. Infact all those shows.. are real. When you say shows like "laguna beach, real world".. are fake.. i wont argue with you.

@Hotangel
Those shows are so not real. Most of thoseĀ  people on the shows are up and coming actors who are looking for work so the agencies they are with sends them these roles to do. How do i know this? Well, one of my friends is a up and coming actress as well and she always gets offered jobs form her agency to work on Next, but she always turns them down agency. Even when ur watching the show u can tell that these people are actors and actresses.
Re: least favorite T.v Shows by hotangel2(f): 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2006
Africanqueen, i wont agree to that. But anyways okay.

Made just finished eastcoast, NEXT is on now. After NEXt, i'll watch Room raiders.

Ohh yeah they can come raid my room. He'll pick me for shoooo!! No doubt! wink wink
Re: least favorite T.v Shows by laideo(f): 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2006
room raiders seems kind of fake to me...i mean the people who actually raid the rooms..they seem like actors..dont hate the show though!!!
Re: least favorite T.v Shows by da808cutie(f): 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2006
My wife and kids. i just think they try too hard to be funny.
@ laide o, yeah Joey was such a bad idea, couldn't watch it for more than 10minutes.
Re: least favorite T.v Shows by Free(f): 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2006
ooh u dont like ma wife and kids
i like dat show, and i have to agree that sometimes
they do try hard to be funni , but instead it turns to stupidity.....
Re: least favorite T.v Shows by Ciaralover(f): 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2006
That so Raven sucks!!!She tries to be funny!!!
Re: least favorite T.v Shows by Eastcoast(f): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2006
she is actually funny. i laugh any time i watch the show. her facial expressions are fake but funny.
Re: least favorite T.v Shows by Efani(m): 1:08am On Apr 05, 2006
favorite- all show on celebrireality and vh1 and mtv except 8th and ocean. and occasionally family guy on cartoon network and comedy central, my remote doesnt go past those channels
and carlos mencia and dave chappelle r the greatest
Re: least favorite T.v Shows by iice(f): 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2007
Daytime soaps. . . .i don't watch them (well i stopped since i was a kid)

Laguna beach and all those MTV stuffs (sux!)

The bachelor (Like puhleeze stop already. . .only one of the couples actually made it)

There are some shows that don't really appeal to me but can't seem to remember them now
Re: least favorite T.v Shows by wifeypenth(f): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2007
Tyra Banks the Oprah wannabe

(1) (Reply)

Meet The New Bond Girl / Mr Beans Vs Frank Spencer / I Love Africa Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.