Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican (53424 Views)

Turkey: Conjoined Twin Babies Successfully Separated After 27-Hour Operation / Siamese Twins Die Months After Delivery In Katsina. Photos / Doctors Separate Siamese Twins In Bauchi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Etinosa1234: 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
eni4real:
Etinosa na girl undecided Which kind moniker be dis? shocked

ohhh...I understand now...if u are Benin.. u'll know that both male and female bear Etinosa

But Bros..The number of gals wey u dey follow ...e high gaan grin
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by kingxsamz(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
Enwhen:

God didn't created them that way...God has created every plant and animals in their various ways of reproduction standardly , but due to some abnormalities during formulation and metermophosisical stages , defects happens and with the help of God , the neurosurgeons are able to correct it ...Go read gifted hand pls

If he didn't create them that way, who did? undecided And if his creation is perfect (as you all call it), why then does it need correction? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Mars16(m): 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nooel1:

And the bible says, God created man in his own image and likeness.

The brain, wisdom and intelligence behind that successful surgery was made possible by God and him alone deserves all the praise and glory.

What other miracle can be greater than that?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by dangoteinlaw: 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
Enwhen:

God didn't created them that way...God has created every plant and animals in their various ways of reproduction standardly , but due to some abnormalities during formulation and metermophosisical stages , defects happens and with the help of God , the neurosurgeons are able to correct it ...Go read gifted hand pls
why did god allow the defects to happen to N innocent baby?

2 Likes

Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Whytval: 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
A good one there doctors, well-done

2 Likes

Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by hahn(m): 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nooel1:

And the bible says, God created man in his own image and likeness.

The brain, wisdom and intelligence behind that successful surgery was made possible by God and him alone deserves all the praise and glory.

What other miracle can be greater than that?

Thank you.

Actually god created them with cojoined heads and the doctors corrected the error

2 Likes

Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by excel101(m): 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Lol the doctors of course
Your response has really shown one thing, which is carnality.

1 Like

Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Kemimarch16(f): 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
Halleluyah
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Bamiz: 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
kingxsamz:

If he didn't create them that way, who did? undecided And if his creation is perfect (as you all call it), why then does it need correction? undecided
Adam's sin in the beginning is the origin of what gave demons the legal ground to make the babies that way. Without saying much, demons caused it to be that way.
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Bamiz: 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
hahn:

Actually god created them with cojoined heads and the doctors corrected the error
You are lost.
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Nooel1: 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
LostAddict:

They deserve the credit for sure but the difference here is they exist and there works can be seen unlike your god whom you have chosen to give credit to.

Who are you to question God's wisdom with your ignorant, empty words?

Now stand up straight and answer d questions I ask you.

Where were you when God created the world?

Who decided how large it would be?

Who stretched the measuring line over It?

Do you know all d answers?

What holds up the pillars that support the earth?

Who laid the cornerstone of the world?

In the dawn of that day the stars sang together, and the heavenly beings shouted for joy.

Who closed the gates to hold back the sea when it burst from the womb of the earth?

It was GOD who covered the sea with clouds and wrapped it in darkness.

God marked a boundary for the sea and kept it behind bolted gates.

GOD said to It, "so far and no farther! Here your powerful waves must stop."

Lost Addict, have you ever in all your life or know any scientist alive commanded a day to dawn?
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Lighthammer(m): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
Dr ben carson and the binder twins comes to mind
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by kingxsamz(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
Bamiz:
Adam's sin in the beginning is the origin of what gave demons the legal ground to make the babies that way. Without saying much, demons caused it to be that way.

If demons are the cause of imperfection in God's creation, doesn't that mean God's creation wasn't perfect in the first place? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Teebabs1vic(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
Wow! I'm so happy for the girls
The doctors also did an incredible job
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Testimony1988(m): 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
Wow, that's good news.

1 Like

Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by masterP042(m): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
festwiz:

Exactly bro. Thank God for separating them but they didn't thank God for joining them in the first place. Heck, some will attribute the birth defect to the devil, but here they are attributing the success of man to their god.

Idiocy at its peak.
That's the main question.. If he can take the glory why can't he take the blame also? They always find excuses for him.

2 Likes

Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
Etinosa1234:

So Na God do the surgery??
I wonder my brother. Pope no fit do the surgery with prayers oo.

1 Like

Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by grandstar(m): 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
Etinosa1234:

The brain came from him
Without a brain, how can a surgery be performed.
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Etinosa1234: 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
excel101:
Your response has really shown one thing, which is carnality.

pls tell ur God to bring the cure for coronavirus..

1 Like

Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Etinosa1234: 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
grandstar:

The brain came from him Without a brain, how can a surgery be performed.
The brain came from who??
how? when?

1 Like

Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
Wow.. great news cheesy
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Aston02(m): 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
Etinosa1234:

were the pastors deformed or handicapped

No, they are not medical practitioners. Plus they never said it was pastors that did the operation, doctors did.

How you even have to drag pastors into a God or not God discussion still baffles me tho.

For clarity sake, It's a two different calling and God can decide to work through any of those hands.
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by luluman: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
Etinosa1234:

You get problem.
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nooel1:

[s] Who are you to question God's wisdom with your ignorant, empty words? [/s]

It doesn't exist and I can tell you one thing for sure the word ignorance is far from me

Now stand up straight and answer d questions I ask you.

Where were you when God created the world?

I don't believe the existence of your god, so I don't also believe the world was created by it.

Who decided how large it would be?

The big bang talks of the explosion that caused all things to exist so I guess your answer lies there, you should read more about it and evolution

Who stretched the measuring line over It?

Refer to my second answer

Do you know all d answers?

I hope the ones I have provided have satisfied your curiosity

What holds up the pillars that support the earth?

When the picture of the Earth was taken from space, it clearly shows no creature held it so it's safe to say the Earth is not held by anybody.

Who laid the cornerstone of the world?

The last answer I gave should clearly satisfy you

In the dawn of that day the stars sang together, and the heavenly beings shouted for joy.

[s] Who closed the gates to hold back the sea when it burst from the womb of the earth? [/s]

What gates please and which story is this.

[s] It was GOD who covered the sea with clouds and wrapped it in darkness.

God marked a boundary for the sea and kept it behind bolted gates.

GOD said to It, "so far and no farther! Here your powerful waves must stop." [/s]

This is clear fiction

Lost Addict, have you ever in all your life or know any scientist alive commanded a day to dawn?

From all I could make up from the question you asked it shows;

1.) You are young, maybe very young as a matter of fact. I would advise you to focus your youthful energy on something productive and leave religion alone.

2.) The questions you asked are very shallow and the Internet would have helped you more.

3.) You most certainly do not have a clear idea of your religion.

I hope you become illuminated.
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by chiefugwu: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
The Great God is always available.
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Mccullum: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
masterP042:
Men correcting God's mistake since time immemorial. God's plan for the kids was for them to suffer pain throughout life, but doctors thwarted his plans.. All thanks to the doctors and health workers, working hard to save us.

Who gives those doctors the brain?
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Nooel1: 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
LostAddict:

From all I could make up from the question you asked it shows;

1.) You are young, maybe very young as a matter of fact. I would advise you to focus your youthful energy on something productive and leave religion alone.

2.) The questions you asked are very shallow and the Internet would have helped you more.

3.) You most certainly do not have a clear idea of your religion.

I hope you become illuminated.

I see......so you depend on the internet for your purported knowledge hence your level of understanding.

My friend, your problem is pride and arrogance. You think you are intelligent but what you know is infinitesimal compared to what you ought to know.

I don't have much to say because myself I know nothing but what I know is this; There is God and he's Alpha and Omega, King of Kings, Lord of lords and creator of the universe.

Thank you and shalom.
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by ugodedoc: 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Only on nairaland you see fools like this guy making and tacking comments.
It can only be God cos there has been causes of joint twins that were not separated and some on the cause of separation died but this one's lived so He alone has done that which He knows how to do best.
Or you thing there is no God then you will experience what will make you know that it can only be God
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Fucsheetup(f): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin
Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Fucsheetup(f): 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
Bamiz:
LMAO!

Re: Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nooel1:

I see......so you depend on the internet for your purported knowledge hence your level of understanding.

Where I get my knowledge should not be an issue although the Internet is akin to books it has a lot of knowledge in it if properly utilized. I am an avid reader of several kind of books including your bible, I have read all there is in it and found none of its chapters worthy enough to change my belief.

My friend, your problem is pride and arrogance. You think you are intelligent but what you know is infinitesimal compared to what you ought to know.

Having ego has never been a crime and I clearly did not insult you like you did to me, so I guess you understanding of the word arrogance is quite different from what is in the dictionary.

I don't have much to say because myself I know nothing but what I know is this; [s] There is God and he's Alpha and Omega, King of Kings, Lord of lords and creator of the universe. [/s]

[b] Once again, the universe isn't ruled by a mythical being and would never be. [/b[

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Man Washes His Mouth With Hand-Sanitizer (Photo, Video) / What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) / Stop Using 12.5kg Cylinders As Camp Gas - Nigerians Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.