Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Contact Us If You Are In Need Of A Proofreader Or Editor - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Contact Us If You Are In Need Of A Proofreader Or Editor (588 Views)

I Need The Services Of A Proofreader/editor / I Need The Services Of A Proofreader/editor / Proofreader Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact Us If You Are In Need Of A Proofreader Or Editor by Dvea(f): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2020
Hello Nairalanders

Do you need an editor or proofreader who knows their craft and can get your work ready in a reasonable amount of time?

Do you have a fiction, non-fiction, article, academic work, compiled document, and more that needs to be professionally edited or proofread by a fresh pair of eyes?

Then you need to contact us. We have it all from deligence to efficiency. We will turn your project around in no time.

Our rates are fair

#100 per page for proofreading
#200 per page for editing

For larger paged works, negotiations can be made. Get the very best services today and rest assured that your work will come out excellent.

Contact
deraritaiwu@yahoo
Re: Contact Us If You Are In Need Of A Proofreader Or Editor by Dvea(f): 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
Still available. Contact now.
Re: Contact Us If You Are In Need Of A Proofreader Or Editor by Toluwarnih(m): 7:03am On Jul 14, 2020
Do you know you can be getting readily available jobs on upwork? Upwork is a site that connects freelancers with their clients, and there is nothing like no contract on upwork cause thousands of jobs are being posted everyday by clients all over the which is the reason why people find it difficult to create an upwork account, thousands of people are trying to create at the same time, but you can get your upwork account created in five minutes, for just ₦500 only. Wait! Go and try creating an account at www.upwork.com if you successfully create it, goodluck but if otherwise, contact me on WhatsApp @09030171730
You can always thank me later
I can also setup your profile to help you get the best paying clients
Re: Contact Us If You Are In Need Of A Proofreader Or Editor by Dvea(f): 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
What are you waiting for.... reach out today to get excellent proofreading services for as little as 100 naira per Microsoft word page. Now if that isn't a great offer, I wonder what is....
Re: Contact Us If You Are In Need Of A Proofreader Or Editor by Dvea(f): 5:24pm On May 26, 2021
Still available reach out today

(1) (Reply)

Outsource Your Freelance Article Writing Jobs To Me For Faster Delivery / High Quality Writer Needed / Article Writing Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.