Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

A Call To Forgiveness. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Call To Forgiveness. (138 Views)

Ten Keys to Forgiveness / Difference Between Praying For Forgiveness Of Sin And Repentance / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Forgiveness As She Testifies In Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Call To Forgiveness. by MFMRevivalist: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2020
"A Prayer of Forgiveness":

Unforgivness hinders opens doors. According to the Lord's prayer in Matthew 6:10, if you dont forgive others, God will not forgive you. Come to think of it: between you and the person you don't want to forgive, who is more affected? Well its you because you get to bear the burden. Unforgiveness stops you from receiving from Heaven. It puts a spiritual padlock on your heart. Very few or zero of those with grudges and unforgiving spirits are happy. No matter the offence, no matter how much the devil reminds you of it, and no matter how much you hate seeing the offender, please let go. Forgive and Forget. Don't do one and leave the other. Don't say I have forgiven but I have not forgotten. That is not what a true child of God should do. The story of the prodigal son teaches of God's ever forgiving nature towards us no matter how much we have sinned. Would God that all His children could also take after Him in that area. Unforgivers die and go to hell. As long as the person who has offended you, has pleaded with you and God and has forgotten, you would be the one loosing if you don't forgive. Don't forgive because someone told you to, but because God wants you to and because it is the right thing to do. I once heard of how a woman's prayer for the fruit of the womb was hindered because she refused to forgive her mother. Making us understand that sometimes things like unforgivness could be what has been hindering the answers to some of our prayers. Don't permit it, talkmore of living with it, otherwise you would be living in bondage. Make a call to those who can't be physically reached, visit those who are near to you, text the ones you have refused to chat with for sometime now and forgive whoever it is that you are yet to forgive. In case some of them doesn't know that they had hurt you in the past, please tell them. Unforgivness is also a means of dwelling in the past. It stops you from moving forward. Forgive someone today.

Please say this from your heart.

Dear Lord, I forgive for everything. I release this person to You. I choose not to hold on to my bitterness and anger, and I ask You to take away any pain or hurt that I am feeling and heal my damaged emotions. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

God bless you

shalom.

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of The Real Name Of GOD / Lord, What Do You Want Me To Do? / Mr. Teryima Anthony Myegba's Thanksgiving At WEBIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.