Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,155 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. (2223 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by fineboynl(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2020
we are just dating one kind and nothing really that serious about us, and she likes coming to my place.

here is the thread, I do not sleep comfortably facing any one. even if I do I tent to get tired almost immediately and facing back to the other side or the other way. I do not face the middle and if I have to it has to be only me on the bed. but once there is someone with me on the bed it's instinctive or inbuilt because most time I really don't know when it triggered me to turn the other side. it's something that's done all by itself before me knowing.

she always complained I am backing her. and the reason she don't like coming to my place again. there was a day she leave the bed and sleep on the ground taking alongside the covering. I was feeing cold and woke up and saw her and the covering on the floor.

she want me facing her and holding her, or herself put her head on my chest. I'm not a romantic fellow and don't want to be. I'm a serious and ethical being. I do not move by mere romantic behavior but by being realist and doing the right thing. if your mind is pure and clean you will be least concerned by things the other people do or live their lives.

now the question to fellows like me, do you back your partner in bed? or both of you back each other's? does this singular act causes trouble? do you feel comfortable facing each other? or you are comfortable facing the other side.

thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by Hezzyluv: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2020
magu back
Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by DancingSkeleton(m): 11:03am On Jul 09, 2020
Fineboy you talk too much for a guy

5 Likes

Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2020
What did I just read?
Small boy, give the phone back to your mummy. undecided

7 Likes

Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 09, 2020
Well I'd suggest you find someone who doesn't mind if you both want peace of mind. You cant force her to accept what she doesn't like and she cant force you to behave how you can't.

3 Likes

Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2020
tell this babe this exact words:"biitch, if you want to sleep on the floor then be my guest, but LAI LAI never take the covers again. are you mad!!!!"

seriously... this woman is immature, and should understand that what she wants in bed is irrelevant. a person's sleep pattern cant be dictated.

deluded woman that wants you to think of her and benefit her, even when you sleep, lol!

5 Likes

Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by Fidelismaria: 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2020

fineboy do away with that girl

her thinking is irrelevant and should be discarded

Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by veave(f): 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
What am I doing on this thread?

3 Likes

Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
fineboynl:
we are just dating one kind and nothing really that serious about us, and she likes coming to my place.

here is the thread, I do not sleep comfortably facing any one. even if I do I tent to get tired almost immediately and facing back to the other side or the other way. I do not face the middle and if I have to it has to be only me on the bed. but once there is someone with me on the bed it's instinctive or inbuilt because most time I really don't know when it triggered me to turn the other side. it's something that's done all by itself before me knowing.

she always complained I am backing her. and the reason she don't like coming to my place again. there was a day she leave the bed and sleep on the ground taking alongside the covering. I was feeing cold and woke up and saw her and the covering on the floor.

she want me facing her and holding her, or herself put her head on my chest. I'm not a romantic fellow and don't want to be. I'm a serious and ethical being. I do not move by mere romantic behavior but by being realist and doing the right thing. if your mind is pure and clean you will be least concerned by things the other people do or live their lives.

now the question to fellows like me, do you back your partner in bed? or both of you back each other's? does this singular act causes trouble? do you feel comfortable facing each other? or you are comfortable facing the other side.

thank you

At least you know your defining principles cool
Know when to stick to it and when to just be flexible to make someone else happy. However this should not be kind at the expense of your peace of mind though.
Even though I may also be guilty to a tiny extent, reading about your partner’s sleep needs just showed me uncool it is. And hers is very extreme angry
Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by Twoclans(f): 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nooooo this is unacceptable why would she want to be cuddled or shown any form of affection.Is she not aware that you are doing her a favour by allowing her space in your bed?Is she not aware that you need to turn to the other side to avoid seeing her shapeless body and smelling weavon?Is she not aware that you are not romantic and dont owe her to be romantic?Is she not aware that you are the man and it is a man's world?Is she not aware that once you do grrrrrrrrrr her services are no longer needed until the sac is full again?

Your girl is not in tune with reality. cheesy cheesy kick her out. angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by Amanee(f): 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
Too much ado about nothing
Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
This one off me aswear
loneprof:
What did I just read?
Small boy, give the phone back to your mummy. undecided
Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by RealEzee(m): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
Kvvngkhalifa202:
This one off me aswear
lol as In ehnnn
Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by Ginaz(f): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
Tell her to kindly buy her own bed or sleep in her father’s house then. What nonsense! I do not like to be touched while sleeping and can’t sleep comfortably with body contact .

Once I’m in the mood to sleep, I face my side of the bed . I can roll and turn for Africa so imagine yourself cuddling me , the tides are against you. cheesy

She’s behaving immature. Under someone’s roof you didn’t pay a kobo for house rent , you wanna dictate to him how to sleep. undecided. Romantic kee her there. Sleep is very vital.

2 Likes

Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by RenaissanceGuy: 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
Most of your threads are always about girl. Are you not tired?

1 Like

Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
Twoclans:
Nooooo this is unacceptable why would she want to be cuddled or shown any form of affection.Is she not aware that you are doing her a favour by allowing her space in your bed?Is she not aware that you need to turn to the other side to avoid seeing her shapeless body and smelling weavon?Is she not aware that you are not romantic and dont owe her to be romantic?Is she not aware that you are the man and it is a man's world?Is she not aware that once you do grrrrrrrrrr her services are no longer needed until the sac is full again?

cheesy
Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ginaz:
Tell her to kindly buy her own bed or sleep in her father’s house then. What nonsense! I do not like to be touched while sleeping and can’t sleep comfortably with body contact .

Once I’m in the mood to sleep, I face my side of the bed . I can roll and turn for Africa so imagine yourself cuddling me , the tides are against you. cheesy

She’s behaving immature. Under someone’s roof you didn’t pay a kobo for house rent , you wanna dictate to him how to sleep. undecided. Romantic kee her there. Sleep is very vital.

cheesy
Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by merieam16(f): 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
veave:
What am I doing on this thread?
grin

1 Like

Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by Sixfeetbelle: 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
Twoclans:

I need a way to like this post 1000 times at least cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by frozen70(f): 3:07am On Jul 10, 2020
fineboynl:

thank you

For the simple fact that you have acknowledged that you are not a romantic fellow is a fault in you already

Women love being cuddled if you love a woman deep you will hold her while sleeping if fa e her or even allow your body touch her in one way or the other

You said you are a serious person, who is not a serious person in the surface of this earth

Work on your romantic life pls let a woman feel you

Women are like gardens that needs the gardeners attention and who us the Gardner in this field, it's you

So learn how to water your garden and let the plants glow

3 Likes

Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
tell this babe this exact words:"biitch, if you want to sleep on the floor then be my guest, but LAI LAI never take the covers again. are you mad!!!!"

seriously... this woman is immature, and should understand that what she wants in bed is irrelevant. a person's sleep pattern cant be dictated.

deluded woman that wants you to think of her and benefit her, even when you sleep, lol!
I do not agree to this. The lady isn't deluded or selfish, she's just a phlegmatic and romantic type. If anyone is to be selfish here, it will be op for being so insensitive to his woman's love language not that I fault him though because like he stated, they aren't into a something serious but just using each other to 'pataje' grin grin . Lol

Op should let go already, he isn't into her to compromise.

1 Like

Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ariza:
I do not agree to this. The lady isn't deluded or selfish, she's just a phlegmatic and romantic type. If anyone is to be selfish here, it will be op for being so insensitive to his woman's love language not that I fault him though because like he stated, they aren't into a something serious but just using each other to 'pataje' grin grin . Lol

Op should let go already, he isn't into her to compromise.

there is nothing wrong with a woman/man who is romantic or phlegmatic, but the minute anyone expect to control the way a person sleeps, is the moment we all have to agree that this person is not in their right mental state.

nobody, and i repeat, NOBODY can control the way they sleep... and as much as we all go to bed sleeping in a romantic manner (in each others hands), during the night we all go through "uncontrollable" sleeping stages. some talk in their sleep, other snore, many twist and turn countless of time, some grind their teeth and some even sleep walk. expecting a man to ALWAYS be romantically inclined/orientated towards what a woman desires, is not only comical, but also truly deluded.

imagine what this woman is saying?! "even when you sleep, i want to be the focus/priority of your life"

saying that a man is insensitive because he cannot control the way he sleeps, makes you.......

1 Like

Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by Unnerve: 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

there is nothing wrong with a woman/man who is romantic or phlegmatic, but the minute anyone expect to control the way a person sleeps, is the moment we all have to agree that this person is not in their right mental state.

nobody, and i repeat, NOBODY can control the way they sleep... and as much as we all go to bed sleeping in a romantic manner (in each others hands), during the night we all go through "uncontrollable" sleeping stages. some talk in their sleep, other snore, many twist and turn countless of time, some grind their teeth and some even sleep walk. expecting a man to ALWAYS be romantically inclined/orientated towards what a woman desires, is not only comical, but also truly deluded.

imagine what this woman is saying?! "even when you sleep, i want to be the focus/priority of your life"

saying that a man is insensitive because he cannot control the way he sleeps, makes you.......
Lol, like are there actually people who can sleep in cuddle position all through the night and still be comfortable? cheesy

I've had live-in partners for many many years and I can't remember a single time when we go to sleep cuddled up and still wake up cuddled up.

Some of these chics have been watching too many movies. Lol

2 Likes

Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
Unnerve:
Lol, like are there actually people who can sleep in cuddle position all through the night and be comfortable? cheesy

some people seem to believe that yes...

I've had live-in partners for many many years and I can't remember a time when we go to sleep cuddled up and still wake up cuddled up.
These people watch too many movies. Lol

its just impossible... but sadly, many people out there think that this is what a man should do (aka hold him babe til morning light)... then wake up and run to hospital to have his hand amputated because blood flow don comot from there, since the previous evening. lol

only possible in movies.
Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by thorpido(m): 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
Unnerve:

Lol, like are there actually people who can sleep in cuddle position all through the night and still be comfortable? cheesy

I've had live-in partners for many many years and I can't remember a single time when we go to sleep cuddled up and still wake up cuddled up.

Some of these chics have been watching too many movies. Lol
As the sleep progresses,the couple will naturally separate but there are women who start their process of sleeping that way.
There's nothing wrong with it, people are just different.
It's about finding someone who meets your needs.

@Op, there's nothing wrong with her needs,just that she's being too dramatic about it.
I can't sleep with a body touching me too but you need to give some minutes to hold or face front before you drift away to sleep.
You say you are both just friends with benefits though.

1 Like

Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by Unnerve: 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

some people seem to believe that yes...

its just impossible... but sadly, many people out there think that this is what a man should do (aka hold him babe til morning light)... then wake up and run to hospital to have his hand amputated because blood flow don comot from there, since the previous evening. lol

only possible in movies.
cheesy

Serious muscle cramps man.
Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Haha! This isn't controlling, I believe it's just something couples do before sleep takes over. Just some minutes cuddling or holding while waiting for sleep. People don't have control over postures while asleep, most couples who cuddle to bed wake up facing different sides of the bed. (At least what I've experienced and seen in movies. Lol before someone start asking me to provide statistical analysis for that. cheesy ) . Lol

Okay The bolded, she might have said that out of emotions, she definitely didn't think it through because that's not achievable and completely insane. Lol

2 Likes

Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by Unnerve: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
thorpido:
As the sleep progresses,the couple will naturally separate but there are women who start their process of sleeping that way.
There's nothing wrong with it, people are just different.
It's about finding someone who meets your needs.

@Op, there's nothing wrong with her needs,just that she's being too dramatic about it.
I can't sleep with a body touching me too but you need to give some minutes to hold or face front before you drift away to sleep.
You say you are both just friends with benefits though.
True but honestly, even those initial minutes of holding and cuddling can get old after a while.
Some people just want to fall asleep quickly, no hard feelings involved but trust some partners or wives to read meaning to it cheesy

Not being able to face the lady might be a psychological thing for the OP, like he's someone who feels he will be watched while sleeping and the thought of this makes him really uncomfortable, so he turns his back on whomever he's in bed with.

1 Like

Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by tobechi20(m): 12:51am On Jul 11, 2020
it is certain she is someone who needs constant attention .even in your dream,you must focus on her.

you are highly introverted.

you won't cope,leave
she can't cope leave

1 Like

Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by Mindlog: 5:49am On Jul 11, 2020
"She want me facing her and holding her, or herself put her head on my chest. I'm not a romantic fellow and don't want to be. I'm a serious and ethical being. I do not move by mere romantic behavior but by being realist and doing the right thing. if your mind is pure and clean you will be least concerned by things the other people do or live their lives". .......This is a clear case of intellectualization, which is a form of defense mechanism in psychology. wink
Re: She Complained When I Turned My Back On Her In Bed. by SAMUELLICK: 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
There are different types of relationships patterns and it seems that you have different ones. This is not very sad because there are many dating sites like https://www.passionmature.com/ which will help you to find a new good partner if you want it, of course.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Is Head Of The Woman My Yansh / Have You Ever Played Doctor As A Child? With Whom Did You Play? / Does Friso Gold Purge Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.