Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Magu: Panel Widens Probe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu: Panel Widens Probe (17036 Views)

Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens / APC Crisis: Crack In Presidency Widens As Osinbajo Maintains Position / 2023: Crack In Buhari, Tinubu Camps Widens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by Jayb20(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2020
Imagine a country where corruption is fighting back

1 Like

Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by sapientia(m): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2020
Do and prosecute me

I don't trust media trials.
Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by Jackyz: 11:58am On Jul 09, 2020
Alright
Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
Magu invited all agency top officers!
You never walk alone.
No be only you Waka come
Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
I only came online to rant about my useless country "Nigeria" that can't provide @ least 15/24hrs of power supply to its Citizens. Tufiakwa
Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by greggng: 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
I know Magu is an upright man ...that is why i don't wanna join the bandwagon ...I am happy he is being given fair hearing ...but the idea of replacing him quickly makes me feel some people who doesn't like justice want him out at all cost

1 Like

Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by henry978(m): 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner
Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
dre11:
• Top EFCC, NFIU officials to testify

• Anti-graft chief grilled for 10 hours

• Salami promises fairness, justice

https://thenationonlineng.net/magu-panel-widens-probe/

TRUE BASED ON THIS ALLEGATIONs

magu get no case to answer
Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by frog12: 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
the man is gone.

dre11:

Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by kenyguy(m): 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
Inside life
Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by Risingblue008(m): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
This man don enter oooo
Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by ZooOga: 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
greggng:
I know Magu is an upright man ...that is why i don't wanna join the bandwagon ...I am happy he is being given fair hearing ...but the idea of replacing him quickly makes me feel some people who doesn't like justice want him out at all cost

AG Malami has let two former governors go free and hasn't prosecuted and sent alleged pension robber boss Abdulrasheed Maina to prison yet. I keep saying PMB made his biggest political mistake appointing this guy to such an important government position. No one is perfect.
Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by Meritocracy: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
Hezzyluv:
Is like this Ibrahim Magu didn't played to APC tone again, that's why they're using him as scapegoat. I know all APC members are saints. Even Tinubu #bullionvan

Even

Saint Apkabio

Saint Rotimi Amechi

Saint Gamduje

Saint El-Rufai.

..... ..all APC

You people are saying Tinubu the billion, as you're a poor guy that you can carry all your money inside pocket, some inside brief case and Tinubu prefer carry his money with bullion van and he never hold any political position since 2007. Do you think everyone has made covenant with poverty like your family. You should thank Tinubu for his efforts in liberating Nigeria from one party Nation.

2 Likes

Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by baralatie(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
wow
Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by Samuels90: 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
This whole stuff is just distractions.
Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by frog12: 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
malami wan shift P&ID blame to efcc when he infact failed to act in 2015.

dre11:

Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by frog12: 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
malami wan shift P&ID blame to efcc when he infact failed to act in 2015.

dre11:

Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by ATAKAM: 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
this guy hot ride never start.......Magu go hail...
Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
Just sentence this man to 20 years in prison with hard labor...what’s the difference between him and hushpuppy now One is in Dubai and one is in Nigeria
Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
paulolee:
chai....dts not fair na...am i the only person dt thinks magu is innocent as charged and been punished and treated unfairly jus as they are doing my mentor hushpupi...
#FREEMAGU #FREEHUSHPUPI....

*******yeeeeea my eyes, who pour me pepe water for eye*******
gringringringringringrin
Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
From the list of the allegations against Magu, it's obvious it's not a case of personal corruption but that of administrative disagreements and competence. That said, I feel he now knows how it feels with his penchant for media trials, to sabotage people's reputation on the media with no hard evidence to back it up.
That said, I hope the guy who was accusing me of defending Madueke (DeeMain) can see now that no clear evidence has ever been brought against her to support her extradition.
Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by seunmsg(m): 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
FlordFlorez:
With those allegations, i bet he can't survive the probe. Magu don guu obirin to ni maa gu. Happy prison life ahead.

Which of the allegations is serious?

All the allegations sounds very funny to me to be honest. They are all trumped up and it’s very obvious. Almost every of the allegations have to do with his refusal to allow the AGF control the commission.
Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by Amudeneogu: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
Hezzyluv:
Is like this Ibrahim Magu didn't played to APC tone again, that's why they're using him as scapegoat. I know all APC members are saints. Even Tinubu #bullionvan

Even

Saint Apkabio

Saint Rotimi Amechi

Saint Gamduje

Saint El-Rufai.

..... ..all APC
Just enter APC and all your sins will be forgiven
Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by hush15: 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
dre11:

When you claim to be chasing corrupt people and thieves but you are the real thief. Then when Saraki didn't confirm this guy, everybody was hurling insults at him that its because he didn't want to be probed but this day vindicates the man that the Intel he got from DSS then remains a fact and his supportive actions as to why Magu was not confirmed was in national interest.
Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by FlordFlorez(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
seunmsg:

Which of the allegations is serious?

All the allegations sounds very funny to me to be honest. They are all trumped up and it’s very obvious. Almost every of the allegations have to do with his refusal to allow the AGF control the commission.
Let forgot about other allegations, but did u just indirectly said no. 2, 6 & 9 allegations are not serious enough? Which kind reality abjuration life are u living?
Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by seunmsg(m): 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Let forgot about other allegations, but did u just indirectly said no. 2, 6 & 9 allegations are not serious enough? Which kind reality abjuration life are u living?

Read the number 2 allegation very well. He was accused of declaring far more than what was recovered. That’s an over declaration and not under declaration. A proper reconciliation will trash that issue out.

The sixth allegation doesn’t warrant any probe. If indeed all the legal processes had been concluded up to the Supreme Court, an administrative query should have been issued to the chairman to explain why he has not yet unfrozen the account in accordance with the judgement of the court. My suspicion is that all the legal options have not been fully exhausted and the AGF for reasons best know to him want the EFCC chairman to release the money and Magu won’t play game.

Allegation number 9 is also an administrative matter and nothing else. It is also important to note that the Ministry of justice only play supervisory role over EFCC. The supervisory role doesn’t mean the commission must seek approval from the minister on every issue. The AGF must stop being a meddlesome interloper in the commission’s operation.
Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by Tundex911: 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
Davido voice: Magu Magu o lo gu.. Mafa Mafa o lo fa ��
Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by earnit1: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
ok
Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by deji17: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
Is ICPC only for the South?
Re: Magu: Panel Widens Probe by FlordFlorez(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
seunmsg:

Read the number 2 allegation very well. He was accused of declaring far more than what was recovered. That’s an over declaration and not under declaration. A proper reconciliation will trash that issue out.

The sixth allegation doesn’t warrant any probe. If indeed all the legal processes had been concluded up to the Supreme Court, an administrative query should have been issued to the chairman to explain why he has not yet unfrozen the account in accordance with the judgement of the court. My suspicion is that all the legal options have not been fully exhausted and the AGF for reasons best know to him want the EFCC chairman to release the money and Magu won’t play game.

Allegation number 9 is also an administrative matter and nothing else. It is also important to note that the Ministry of justice only play supervisory role over EFCC. The supervisory role doesn’t mean the commission must seek approval from the minister on every issue. The AGF must stop being a meddlesome interloper in the commission’s operation.
My friend, whether over declaration or under declaration, the bottom-line is that his integrity is questionable. Thank God you admitted to the fact that AGF has constitutional oversight over the EFCC so why then is their discrepancies everywhere? These allegations are very weighty, and questions the perception that the EFCC is one agency that gives the government’s fight against corruption a meaning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Dedication Of Senator Ita-Giwa's Grandson (Photos) / 27 Protesters Arrested In Ogun For Vandalizing Two Banks / DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.