Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k (8865 Views)

Czech Billionaire & Influencer Drops $1m Dollars From A Helicopter (pics/video) / Nigerians Hail As Mercy Chinwo Radiates Beauty Without Flaunting Breast (pics) / "I Faked My Death Because People Didn't See Beauty In My Talent" - Skiibii Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by TalkTalkArena: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen meet Oddity, the Nigerian slay queen, social media influencer and youtuber who doesn't grow hair, loves her head cleared always from bush like an expressway.

People actually talk about her a lot on Twitter, especially when a conversation crosses path with the popular bald influencer, Samuel Mbah but I guess you have probably never met her before.

SEE PHOTOS SHE SHARED AND REACTIONS HERE

http://legitnewsflash..com/

1 Share

Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by NobleRomm(m): 11:57am On Jul 09, 2020
let's say the truth.. she is urgly

12 Likes

Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
I did have a feeling that it was going tl be @Theodditty before opening the thread. I follow her on both IG and YouTube and she's actually beautiful, she's got a great personality to.complement her look.

5 Likes

Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by Martinez39s(m): 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by offset67(m): 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
Where's the bomb bombastard

5 Likes

Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by aro360: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
NobleRomm:
lol... guy u dey heartless

4 Likes

Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by robinso01(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
As much as I won't like to abuse her, but I must say this, she's ugly.

4 Likes

Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by SavageResponse(m): 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
She's pretty but she's not the bomb
Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by Goldenboy10(m): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
NobleRomm:
let's say the truth..
she is urgly
The truth is always bitter.

4 Likes

Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by MrSensor(m): 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
NobleRomm:
let's say the truth..
she is urgly
she is beautiful but she looks sickly. Na this of kind of beauty that I can die for.
Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by raphy(m): 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
beauty lies in the eyes of the beer holder..she is beautiful inside out .if you like bad mouth her..to kiss her on the head de hungry me.

bald hair girls are just sexy.

1 Like

Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by Amotekun777: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
SavageResponse:
She's pretty but she's not the bomb

Wetin she come be? Double Barrel? AK-47?
Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by jidxin(m): 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
I did have a feeling that it was going tl be @Theodditty before opening the thread. I follow her on both IG and YouTube and she's actually beautiful, she's got a great personality to.complement her look.
not only u bro, i knew it would be other than no one else
Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by jidxin(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
NobleRomm:
let's say the truth..
she is urgly
actually she is not
Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
jidxin:
not only u bro, i knew it would be other than no one else
Lol, don't you just like her?!?!?! She's bold and so proud of her skin and her being!
By the way, I'm no bro. grin
Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by ukaface(f): 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
I love the way she hype herself.

1 Like

Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by doggedfighter(f): 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
She's so comfortable with herself
Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by DIKEnaWAR: 4:23am On Jul 10, 2020
This girl is one of the most fool1sh people I know on planet earth. Looking like a serious human but acting like a hair brained clown. I noticed her because of her clean shaven head and thought she stood for something strong and is trying to make a statement. Alas, na to remove cloth and wear am back, strutting her dry skin upandan. And, yea, there's nothing sexy about her.

1 Like

Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by Judybash93(m): 4:30am On Jul 10, 2020
NobleRomm:
let's say the truth..
she is urgly

No. Fugly
Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by jidxin(m): 6:47am On Jul 10, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, don't you just like her?!?!?! She's bold and so proud of her skin and her being!
By the way, I'm no bro. grin
oh sorry sis my bad, i just love the way she saturate the air around her, she just dont give a fuc..k she's undaunted

1 Like

Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by phemmyfour: 7:07am On Jul 10, 2020
Make I no say "ugly"....she looks unattractive
Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by Haywhymido(m): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2020
beauty without hair indeed. Na why she won comot cloth for yansh be that?
Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by Vyzz: 9:20am On Jul 10, 2020
NobleRomm:

Wow... I kinda find her attractive...

I guess one man's food is another man's poison
Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2020
jidxin:
oh sorry sis my bad, i just love the way she saturate the air around her, she just dont give a fuc..k she's undaunted
Yea, lol. She's a whole vibe!
Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by jidxin(m): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Yea, lol. She's a whole vibe!
saw ur post on youtube
Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
jidxin:
saw ur post on youtube
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked uh, my post keh? Where, how? When? Lol.
Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by Patrick33(m): 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
She has an amazing personality..I follow her on Twitter and her energy is unmatched..she is beautiful
Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by jidxin(m): 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked uh, my post keh? Where, how? When? Lol.
on your YouTube channel naa
Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by Bbass1990(m): 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
Hmmmm though beauty lies in d eyes of d beholder......,but if u say Dis one is beautiful you don't have conscience at all...
Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
jidxin:
on your YouTube channel naa
grin grin grin grin grin and did you subscribe?
Re: OMG See Beauty Without Hair, Instagram Influencer Drops "Bomb Pics" And Hit 100k by jidxin(m): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

grin grin grin grin grin and did you subscribe?
yep

(1) (Reply)

Davido Tweets His US International Passport To Prove His Age With Pix / #bbnaija: Teddy A Caught Playing With Bam Bam N*pple Inside The Pool [Video] / Photos: Obafemi Martins House And Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.