Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Diamond Platnumz Used To Beat Me Up, But I ENJOYED It - Actress Sepetu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diamond Platnumz Used To Beat Me Up, But I ENJOYED It - Actress Sepetu (1696 Views)

"Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby / "I Choose Not To Hide It" Actress, Wumi Toriola Shows Off Baby Bump / "It's My Body And I Want To Exhibit It" -Actress Etinosa Says After Going Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Platnumz Used To Beat Me Up, But I ENJOYED It - Actress Sepetu by summmie: 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
Tanzanian actress Wema Sepetu has revealed her ex-boyfriend, Singer Diamond Platnumz used to beat her up while dating and she enjoyed it.

Sepetu, 31 was in a relationship with Diamond Platnumz between 2012 and 2014.

She said while speaking to Tanzania’s Ijumaa Wikienda that one of the things she misses most about dating Diamond is how he used to

Read more: https://news.1app.online/diamond-platnumz-used-to-beat-me-up-but-i-enjoyed-it-actress-sepetu/

Re: Diamond Platnumz Used To Beat Me Up, But I ENJOYED It - Actress Sepetu by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
many insecure mentally deranged sistas out there... she even looks like he beat her right before taking that pic (by the look of her arm)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Platnumz Used To Beat Me Up, But I ENJOYED It - Actress Sepetu by Vyzz: 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Diamond Platnumz Used To Beat Me Up, But I ENJOYED It - Actress Sepetu by TripA(m): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
who is this one again with hand like .....

everyone wants to trend

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz Used To Beat Me Up, But I ENJOYED It - Actress Sepetu by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
imagine what she's saying,short men and their violent habits sha. smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Platnumz Used To Beat Me Up, But I ENJOYED It - Actress Sepetu by offset67(m): 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
see face like man own

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz Used To Beat Me Up, But I ENJOYED It - Actress Sepetu by SavageResponse(m): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
Dysfunctional couple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Platnumz Used To Beat Me Up, But I ENJOYED It - Actress Sepetu by kiddkash(m): 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
it takes crazy to love crazy

Re: Diamond Platnumz Used To Beat Me Up, But I ENJOYED It - Actress Sepetu by shedomains: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
many insecure mentally deranged sistas out there... she even looks like he beat her right before taking that pic (by the look of her arm)
no be lie.
Re: Diamond Platnumz Used To Beat Me Up, But I ENJOYED It - Actress Sepetu by sammysneh(m): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
why won't you enjoy it because of his money..
Re: Diamond Platnumz Used To Beat Me Up, But I ENJOYED It - Actress Sepetu by Mandela27: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
I pray to God that I never raise my hand on a girl .

I got the killer attitude but beating a woman is an irritating attitude I hate so much,thinking of it sef is disgusting me already.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Season 5 Housemate, Erica Confesses Her Love For Laycon (see Video) / After a date with Rema, @nimiie has been Signing Endorsements / How Bbnaija's Elozonam Stepped Out For The Movie Premiere Of Rattlesnake (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.