Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

A Nairalander??? What's That Beautiful And Sad Adventure? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander??? What's That Beautiful And Sad Adventure? (164 Views)

As A NAIRALANDER, What Comes 2ur Mind Whenever You See This? / 2019 Election: Which Result Shocked You, Made You Happy And Sad? / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander??? What's That Beautiful And Sad Adventure? by syluck(m): 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
Hey there, thanks for clicking on this thread.
I must confess I was really uncertain on which section here on nairaland warrants this type of thread but I know right that "politics" section is one of the top most interactive section. So I'll crave all indulgence from the moderators and all nairalanders to allow this thread to be licensed here.

Quickly, I'll drop the bomb on what the thread is all about.

I'm currently working on a project that concerns this forum (Nairaland), and it requires questions and answers directly from the parties involved. These parties includes the forum itself, the founder and the members. However, we all know that the forum can't really perform on it's own without the members, this certainly makes them bonded. Also let's not quickly forget that the founder is also a member, this settles the score that all parties are involved and would be needed in the discuss.

First and foremost, Are you a nairalander? If Yes then lets begin. If No, why are you are here? grin

From the very first day we all joined this forum, there has been this thing that has been keeping glued, interactive, jovial, happy, angry, sad, persuasive, decisive, indecisive, social, economical, political and lots more. In addition, we become known, appreciated, bashed, insulted, congratulated, because of that very "thing".

Now, let's talk about what that "thing" made us go through, was it a beautiful or ugly one?. In order words, what's that experience you've had so far since you joined the forum or became a nairalander? How pleasant? How awful? How interesting? How annoying? Let's crack it all.

The floor is open for all as I will be taking notes.
Re: A Nairalander??? What's That Beautiful And Sad Adventure? by sylve11: 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
Close the floor jare. cool

(1) (Reply)

PMS Subsidy ‘unrealistic’, Only Benefits Rich Nigerians — Timipre Sylva / Nigeria - Ethics Of Supporting A Sham 1999 Constitution - Ndidi Uwechue / Conquer Infertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.