Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence (19057 Views)

If You Are Ever Arrested For Tweeting, Call These Numbers For Free Legal Defence / Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence / Magu Visits Lawal Daura In SARS Office After His Sack As DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence by StagethemTVee: 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
Magun Magun ma lo gun, Mafa mafa ma lo fa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBq3DysPtdY
Re: Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence by jubrilELsudan: 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
WHAT A JOKE.

SOMEBODY THAT CANNOT EVEN PREPARE HIS WIFE AND GIRLFRIENDS KUKUNASE.

Re: Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence by Xisnin(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
yanabasee1:
This one EFCC rushed to arrest his accomplice, Air commodore Umar.....I am having this feelings that he'd be compelled to testify in favor of Magu since the duo have been accused of laundering money together.....

And not forgetting Osinbajo....He needs to also clear his name!!!

Quote me all you want...But you see Osinbajo he's a thief until proven otherwise by a competent court of law!!
You are clearly an illiterate.
Courts don't prove people to be innocent or guilty.
Re: Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence by Mpanyi: 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
If the allegations are true which I doubt though. So what is the difference between his own process and that of others in awarding of contracts and giving of jobs? They are guilty. There's something these people are not telling us. Who is even in charge of this country?

1 Like

Re: Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence by Happyfela(m): 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
Magu in tight corner for real
Re: Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence by StreetFight: 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
yanabasee1:
This one EFCC rushed to arrest his accomplice, Air commodore Umar.....I am having this feelings that he'd be compelled to testify in favor of Magu since the duo have been accused of laundering money together.....

And not forgetting Osinbajo....He needs to also clear his name!!!

Quote me all you want...But you see Osinbajo he's a thief until proven otherwise by a competent court of law!!

Who will be surprised by comments made by children of hate, anger and bitterness? Let me tell you this, Osinbajo is above the Law. He cannot be probed until he leaves office, so even if Osinbajo has embezzled half of Nigeria's wealth, you and your fellow haters can do nothing because IMMUNITY covers him. However, our revered Professor, Pastor and Senior Advocate of Nigeria is not a thief like the Yoruba prodigal son Olusegun Obasanjo, or the Adamawa Bobrisky Atikuchukwu, or the Kano dummy Sambo Nemadi or the drunk ineffectual buffon Goatluck Jonaddaft.

2 Likes

Re: Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence by SmellingAnus(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
22General:
Why this haste to put Magu to the sword? Yh, it was all dramatic when it all started but I'm beginning to have an uneasy feelng about the whole episode. Is there something more to this? Is this just a smokescreen? Why the sudden haste? I just hope this whole fracas is not a preamble to some unknown sinister plan. You never can trust these presidency guys.
If he is guilty and its a preamble to nailing another guilty politician do you have problem with that if they are all jailed for looting or relooting?
Re: Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence by sapientia(m): 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
Why just 2 days?
Re: Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence by muykem: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
Some these questions are not making sence as far as I am concerne. EFCC is an institution headed by Magu. It is certainly not fair enough to expect answer to those questions from magu alone. Some of these questions should be directed to director of operations and legal team of the commission.
Re: Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence by merrymike47(m): 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
22General:
Why this haste to put Magu to the sword? Yh, it was all dramatic when it all started but I'm beginning to have an uneasy feelng about the whole episode. Is there something more to this? Is this just a smokescreen? Why the sudden haste? I just hope this whole fracas is not a preamble to some unknown sinister plan. You never can trust these presidency guys.
dsame feeling I’m aving, maybe they are trying to get someone through him.

1 Like

Re: Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence by Farki: 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
Brainless Buharist zombies defending him earlier are suddenly quiet.
Re: Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence by merrymike47(m): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
StreetFight:

Who will be surprised by comments made by children of hate, anger and bitterness? Let me tell you this, Osinbajo is above the Law. He cannot be probed until he leaves office, so even if Osinbajo has embezzled half of Nigeria's wealth, you and your fellow haters can do nothing because IMMUNITY covers him. However, our revered Professor, Pastor and Senior Advocate of Nigeria is not a thief like the Yoruba prodigal son Olusegun Obasanjo, or the Adamawa Bobrisky Atikuchukwu, or the Kano dummy Sambo Nemadi or the drunk ineffectual buffon Goatluck Jonaddaft.
what z dis man saying? Can hardly pick a point except for d immunity. Bro wake up, they are all dsame.
Re: Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence by barrypro: 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ok, we waiting
Re: Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence by oxiide22(m): 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
tsephanyah:
grin
alkawarinmu kam kin share fatima
Re: Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence by StillWiz: 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
francisbarrack:
it getting serious daily ,

Of course it should be serious...this one no be small matter na
Re: Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence by Yankee101: 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
Has anyone ever heard a coherent Magu on TV?
Re: Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence by timilehin007(m): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
StreetFight:

Father lawd...finish him....extended, present continuous fatality grin grin grin
Re: Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
simply because h wanted to expose some top looters or rejected percentage of the cut, them wan hang am
Re: Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence by mcmukoko12(m): 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
Make up to $1000 playing simple puzzle game.. they pay unto your local account or through PayPal. 0807 81 25 818 WhatsApp only.
Re: Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence by Forumobserver12(m): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nigeria system encourages corruption, why must they allow an agency that recovered looted funds and properties to withhold same for too long in the first place? why not hand over the properties to appropriate authority to manage?
Re: Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence by BobbyShmurda007: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
meanwhile Presidency appoints Mohammed Umar as acting chairman while former acting Chairman is being grilled at the Banquet hall ...
Re: Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence by idahme(m): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
Wahala Dey I swear, person chop food use hand clean mouth come for vet Wetin him chop.... I suprise die, prison Dey hungry this yahoo man pass hushpuppi..
Re: Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence by idahme(m): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
Wahala Dey I swear, person chop food use hand clean mouth come forget Wetin him chop.... I suprise die, prison Dey hungry this yahoo man pass hushpuppi..
Re: Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence by oweman: 12:57am On Jul 10, 2020
This is a lie from thr pit of hell what the panei gave is 7 ( seven days ) to prepare lawyers snd not 2 days as reported here
Meanwhile Magu was not recruited into efcc but into the nigrrian police like othrr chairmen before him who the looters heap allegations agsinst them but could not prove so thry simply went bsck to the policr to continue their polce job as at today Lamurde is an DIG (deputy inspector General ) while the man that arrange the lies is in jail wsiting for Saraki who will sure join him in jail Ditto Ude the chief fake news master will go to jail like his mates .
No doubt thr exposed picture taken by Atiku@ Saraki @ Dino with the 2 fraudsters in Dubai has a lot to do with this crisis on Magu and he dont seemed worried even at the raging noise .
Re: Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence by Anointedvik: 8:08am On Jul 10, 2020
All i see here is relooting the loot and Investigating the investigator.
Re: Magu Gets 2 Days To Prepare Legal Defence by orisa37: 11:20am On Jul 10, 2020
It's a Charade. MAGU is not tough. Just look at him. Even in Court he keeps twinkling his left eye lid in a characteristic fashion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu: Presidency Requires Smartness, Not Fitness / Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court / Ondo Guber: Sheriff Moves Against Mimiko, Deputy, Jegede, Others Over Pdp’s Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.