Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,704 members, 7,862,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

I Raped Her Because I Loved Her – 70 Year Old Man Accused Of Raping 8 Year Old - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Raped Her Because I Loved Her – 70 Year Old Man Accused Of Raping 8 Year Old (356 Views)

Police Arrest Man For Raping 8-year-old Girl At Knifepoint In Kebbi / Elderly Man Caught Raping 8-Year-Old Girl In Abia Community (Photos) / Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Raped Her Because I Loved Her – 70 Year Old Man Accused Of Raping 8 Year Old by Obetalks: 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
A 70-year-old man, Mohammed Sani Umar, has pleaded guilty to raping an eight-year-old girl, Amina Mahmud, in Chanchaga area of Minna, Niger State.
Umar, who admitted before a magistrate court on Wednesday, said he raped the little girl twice because he loved her.

The magistrate following the request of the prosecution, adjourned the case until July 23 and ordered the suspect to be remanded at the Minna new prison.

The suspect was arrested few days ago after the mother of the girl noticed her abnormal behavior, which made her question the girl before she revealed that the septuagenarian defiled her.

Visit www.obetalks.com for more news stories

Re: I Raped Her Because I Loved Her – 70 Year Old Man Accused Of Raping 8 Year Old by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
Idiot should be fed 2d dogs

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi's Lawyer Says FBI 'kidnapped' Nigerian Instagrammer From Dubai / JUST IN: Hushpuppi Was Kidnapped By FBI From Dubai - Lawyer / “i’m A Proud Bisexual, I Swing Both Ways” – Princess Shyngle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.