Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

What’s Your Horror Cooking Story? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What’s Your Horror Cooking Story? (340 Views)

See This Fire Wood Cooking Stove Invented By A Nigerian / 6 Terrible Cooking Practices You Need To Stop / 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What’s Your Horror Cooking Story? by Theladysroom: 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
Some people are born with a cookbook in one hand and a spatula in another. Unfortunately, I am not some people, but I absolutely love food – every spicy morsel of a home-cooked meal felt like a slice of heaven when I was growing up. My mom wasn’t having it though. Like many African mothers, she was of the opinion that cooking was the girl’s duty and set about making me a first-class chef. After a few lessons, her expectation was considerably lowered from making a chef out of me to getting me to at least cook what could be considered edible.

To be honest, the stereotype about women belonging in the kitchen is old and tired. I just wish more women are given the freedom to decide what they enjoy and what other chores interest them. No doubt, cooking is great, especially if you like food and you don’t want to be broke. But my sis. if you don’t like the feel of the kitchen, find what works for you and don’t allow people to stress you out. https://theladysroom.ng/whats-your-horror-cooking-story/

Re: What’s Your Horror Cooking Story? by Nedlog01(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Register with: www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20GOL4. It's all free.

It's for those in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Dried Kampala / Flat Tummy - Lose Belly Fat Safely In 10 Days / For All Plantain Lovers!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.