Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Overweight: The Underlying Factor Of Several Ailments - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Overweight: The Underlying Factor Of Several Ailments (234 Views)

Overweight Chinese Man's Belly Help Him Escape Death After He Fell Into A Well / See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year / Former Overweight Man 'Baba Mutu' Shares Photos To Show His Weight Loss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overweight: The Underlying Factor Of Several Ailments by NicholeDietary(f): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nichole Dietary consultancy limited;

There's something I discovered

Not saying this for the first time though

Eye problems

Aside dried eyes, itchiness, redness which could be from external factors

Most eye problems are linked with the wrong lifestyle

They call one glaucoma, you go to the hospital, they tell you " high eye pressure"

What's raising your eye pressure?

Ever asked that?

Someone reached me yesterday and complained of losing her sight

" and thats because you were on hbp medication "

She was shocked cos she never mentioned having hbp to me

" are you surprised ? "���

" madam, how did you know?...... I was diagnosed of hbp and fixed on baclo......wetin, overtime I noticed my sight was getting blur............went to the doctor and I was diagnosed of glaucoma too, my sight is going out "

I smiled

" let me have your current age weight and height "

She sent them and " can you see you are obese madam ? "

" I don't understand ma, how does this concern the glaucoma ? "���

Smiles..........when I talk of weight, we all go thinking its the physical appearance thing

" shed weight so you look smart " else " shed so your hubby will be proud to present you "

But you know the term I use for the weight in this context " sickness "

Almost all are either overweight or underweight not cos they are enjoying or suffering

If you are overweight, you are bloating

Why do I term it " bloat " ?

Its not a healthy weight

The chemicals you ingest make you swell

As long as you are natural, you can never be overweight

The strange weight will be what will bring all sorts

Once you are overweight, expect your bp to remain high

Cos it puts more force on your blood flow

And as the pressure of your blood pump rises, your head is feeling it

This is the mystery behind the consistent headache for you hbp patients

As the pressure of your blood pump rises, your eyes are also feeling same

As the Pressure of your blood pump rises, your heart gets inflamed

Why?

It isn't receiving blood like it use to

Same weight will get your joints inflamed

That's the Arthritis you hear of

Orthodox medicine will tell you " no known curse hence incurable "

When the reason you can't walk is your bloat

Same weight will cause sugar to remain in your blood cos your source of foods are synthetic

Same weight............I could go on and on and on

I discovered the link between weight and loss of sight ( eye issues ) in 2018

I discovered this and followed suit

If I bring down the weight of these patients which automatically brings down their eye pressure, I then follow up with anti-oxidation and they drop their glasses.

You know why patients on glasses overtime go blind?

* " As you keep on accumulating this weight from the wrong lifestyle, the eye pressure rises more.

* Then you going on medication/glasses to suppress the reaction of your eyes to excess weight while the source of your problem is still there ( weight )

* you then get some lenses to do the work of seeing clearly for you
All the while leaving your own eyes dormant hence loosing their functions

As the day goes by, gradually your eyes function reduces until total black out

That's also the mystery behind the potential blindness for those on medication/glasses.

Got any ailment;
consultation line +2348137739878( Telegram and WhatsApp chat only)

facebook: Nichole dietary consultancy ltd
Instagram:nichole_dietaryconsultancy
Twitter :nicholedietary_
Re: Overweight: The Underlying Factor Of Several Ailments by NicholeDietary(f): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
Many are going down the drain

After counselling some patients, I really get repelled by the orthodox description of what is wrong with them

Your wrong sugar intake starts dealing with you, you hear " your insulin is not sufficient "

So you are placed on some chemicals to produce the imaginary insulin

Meanwhile, this is just an issue that came up from your own wrong food choices

Instead of halting your intake of these wrong foods so no more sugar adds to the already accumulated one, you are made to believe it's some insulin that's short

You now keep devouring some stuff presented to you hoping to act as insulin

But these are fake!

Very very very very fake!

These things are not true

These things are lies!

After sometime on the acclaimed insulin, what normally ends the story of these persons?

Isn't it kidney failure?

Who will listen to me please?

" All you are suffering are a result of your own handwork "

YOUR LIFESTYLE!

Stop imagining some chromosomes

You will only be decieving yourself

Stop imagining some genes

I counselled a man y'day and he kept repeating his body cells were fighting each other

" please I don't understand your grammar, speak in a language I know "

After giving me details on all that was wrong with him, I didn't need a prophet to tell me he was overweight

Yet, doctors define this weight issue as red blood, white blood, antibodies,.....

Infact you need to read all Orthodox medicine said about this

" let me have your today age weight and height "

He sent them and was over 100kg in weight

" can you see this weight ? "

You are obese yet surprised your fingers are stiff?

Now, to totally divert your mind from the source of your problem ( weight ), they tell you your body is fighting itself

Really?

Why is my own body not fighting itself?

With the symptoms this person is already exhibiting, if not God, ...........

Yet he is seriously swallowing drugs for some imaginary body fighting itself

This is how, many, so many of us do

You keep on these drugs while your weight keeps piling

Cos you don't even know it's weight

Until you get a cardiac arrest one afternoon

Else your joints become so inflamed you get paralysed

Else, so many other health issues
Re: Overweight: The Underlying Factor Of Several Ailments by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
Why are you misinforming people? Why!!!

People with type 1 diabetes can only survive using insulin pumps. Not even drugs can lower their blood sugar.

Type 2 diabetic patients "must" take their drugs. And at the same time watch their diets.

I have told you, one of these days, you will get arrested. All what you preach are just preventive approaches for not having the disease (type 2 diabetes), hypertension etc.. Orthodox medicine is all about the curative approach.
Re: Overweight: The Underlying Factor Of Several Ailments by NicholeDietary(f): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ninejaywon:
Why are you misinforming people? Why!!!

People with type 1 diabetes can only survive using insulin pumps. Not even drugs can lower their blood sugar.

Type 2 diabetic patients "must" take their drugs. And at the same time watch their diets.

I have told you, one of these days, you will get arrested. All what you preach are just preventive approaches for not having the disease (type 2 diabetes), hypertension etc.. Orthodox medicine is all about the curative approach.

Mr Ninejaywon, Nichole Dietary Consultancy Ltd and misinformation are 2 parallel lines that will never meet. You feel it's misinformation because our teachings are not what You'll readily get on Google or scientific research.

I'm not sure you understand the word "curative". Orthodox medicine has always been about management and masking/alleviating of symptoms even when the problem is very much present.
Now how does the pumps and drugs cure diabetes?
Does surgery cure fibroid?
Does dialysis and transplant cure kidney failure?
or you haven't heard of cancer coming back after remission with rounds of chemo administration?

Several ailments are termed incurable because orthodox does not get to the root of the ailments.

Until humanity understands that what man needs to sustain his health has been provided in nature( without tampering)....the world will keep going in circles.

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Stem Cell Supplement!!! 08052352804 / / Choosing The Best Yoga Mat For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.