Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Top Journalist Celestine Exposes Pointblanknews.com As PDP Hatchet Platform - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Journalist Celestine Exposes Pointblanknews.com As PDP Hatchet Platform (308 Views)

Wike Removes Celestine Omehia's Picture From Government House (Video) / Wike Signs Motion Derecognising Celestine Omehia As Governor / PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Journalist Celestine Exposes Pointblanknews.com As PDP Hatchet Platform by murecool(m): 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
R-e-v-e-a-l-e-d

Top journalist Celestine Okafor exposes Pointblanknews.com as PDP hatchet platform

This is really amusing!

N4billion bribe given to Osibanjo out of Magu's alleged N39billion loot?

Hahahahahahaha!

By the way, I don't know who posted that fake news by pointblanknews.com? I was wondering what pointblanknews.com material was doing on this platform.

However, if the story was genuine, l don't mind. But because l know it was grade A "akpuruka" fake news, and poorly and unprofessional concocted, l didn't even bother to cast a second glance at it.

The Osibanjo l know and who was my lecturer in Unilag, will not, as Vice President, condenscend to accept that kind of bribe that will destroy his integrity, ridicule his exalted position as Vice President of Nigeria and destroy his political career. That one l am very sure of. I am not speaking for him actually.

Even though my brother, Louis Odion is doing his job, a good one at that, as a presidential spokesman, he actually didn't need to labour too much to dispel that junk story or convince anyone on that trash of a story about the VP, Prof. Osibanjo. Where the story came from is already well known. It is one of those occasional propaganda stunts by the WAILING WAILERS of Nigeria political Reggae club.

Pointblanknews.com is one of those discredited job men online news portal created in 2009/2010 ahead of 2011 general election media rackeeting. It is co-owned by my friend and colleague in PUNCH Newspapers who is based in Philadelphia, USA. They are Doyin Okupe's 2015 media boys who used their kill-and-chop online to fight Buhari/Osibanjo/APC in 2015. The fake news portal is a pro-Jonathan and pro-PDP fake news medium. I have no quarrel about who it supports, afterall, we can't have everybody supporting PDP or APC. It's not good for our democracy. There must be balance. But let the truth prevail, in the public interest and of media credibility.

I believe very strongly that pointblanknews online has a right to ply its trade and it's propaganda, but it has no right to indulge in fake news dissemination, intended to mislead or deceive the reading public.

As far as l am concerned, if Osibanjo was guilty as alleged, pointblanknews, for God's sake, should take him to the cleaners. But if the VP was innocent, as l know he is, pointblanknews should simply close shop.

I have observed that pointblanknews only cones on board when election is approaching or when there is anti-APC government or anti-Buhari or anti-Osinbajo, etc, fake news to carry. Let them carry factual news, whether against or for, that's good journalism.

It puts me off having such news item by pointblanknews.com on this respected platform. BusinessHallmarkExclusive is not just any platform, it is populated by distinguished, eminent, knowledgeable and respected Nigerians, that deserves to be respected and dignified with accurate information that will make them appreciate that they are in the right place. Their sensibilities should never be taken for granted by online mediums like pointblanknews.com

Thank you

Celestine Okafor, Mnipr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Journalist Celestine Exposes Pointblanknews.com As PDP Hatchet Platform by Joylove2324(f): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
May God save Nigeria and Nigerians from enemies within (Amen)
Re: Top Journalist Celestine Exposes Pointblanknews.com As PDP Hatchet Platform by TheRareGem1(f): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
Well. It's not his first time , he has been doing it for quite sometimes and enough is enough, he cannot be in USA and be spreading fake news about Nigeria and Nigeria government. If he has the balls, USA election is near, why can't he publish the same fake news about any of the presidential candidate if they will not deport him. Nonesense
Re: Top Journalist Celestine Exposes Pointblanknews.com As PDP Hatchet Platform by OgundeleTeju: 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
Just don’t worry ude will rot in jail
Re: Top Journalist Celestine Exposes Pointblanknews.com As PDP Hatchet Platform by okefrancis: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jackson Ude odeal with teach other fake peddlers in the town
Re: Top Journalist Celestine Exposes Pointblanknews.com As PDP Hatchet Platform by Deputy1111(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
All their plans against this government will not succeed.
Re: Top Journalist Celestine Exposes Pointblanknews.com As PDP Hatchet Platform by Wada3: 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
God will continue to disappoint them. The Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo is a man of integrity that one can drag to the mud. All those trying to blackmail him would always be disappointed
Re: Top Journalist Celestine Exposes Pointblanknews.com As PDP Hatchet Platform by Pettychioma1: 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
murecool:
R-e-v-e-a-l-e-d

Top journalist Celestine Okafor exposes Pointblanknews.com as PDP hatchet platform

This is really amusing!

N4billion bribe given to Osibanjo out of Magu's alleged N39billion loot?

Hahahahahahaha!

By the way, I don't know who posted that fake news by pointblanknews.com? I was wondering what pointblanknews.com material was doing on this platform.

However, if the story was genuine, l don't mind. But because l know it was grade A "akpuruka" fake news, and poorly and unprofessional concocted, l didn't even bother to cast a second glance at it.

The Osibanjo l know and who was my lecturer in Unilag, will not, as Vice President, condenscend to accept that kind of bribe that will destroy his integrity, ridicule his exalted position as Vice President of Nigeria and destroy his political career. That one l am very sure of. I am not speaking for him actually.

Even though my brother, Louis Odion is doing his job, a good one at that, as a presidential spokesman, he actually didn't need to labour too much to dispel that junk story or convince anyone on that trash of a story about the VP, Prof. Osibanjo. Where the story came from is already well known. It is one of those occasional propaganda stunts by the WAILING WAILERS of Nigeria political Reggae club.

Pointblanknews.com is one of those discredited job men online news portal created in 2009/2010 ahead of 2011 general election media rackeeting. It is co-owned by my friend and colleague in PUNCH Newspapers who is based in Philadelphia, USA. They are Doyin Okupe's 2015 media boys who used their kill-and-chop online to fight Buhari/Osibanjo/APC in 2015. The fake news portal is a pro-Jonathan and pro-PDP fake news medium. I have no quarrel about who it supports, afterall, we can't have everybody supporting PDP or APC. It's not good for our democracy. There must be balance. But let the truth prevail, in the public interest and of media credibility.

I believe very strongly that pointblanknews online has a right to ply its trade and it's propaganda, but it has no right to indulge in fake news dissemination, intended to mislead or deceive the reading public.

As far as l am concerned, if Osibanjo was guilty as alleged, pointblanknews, for God's sake, should take him to the cleaners. But if the VP was innocent, as l know he is, pointblanknews should simply close shop.

I have observed that pointblanknews only cones on board when election is approaching or when there is anti-APC government or anti-Buhari or anti-Osinbajo, etc, fake news to carry. Let them carry factual news, whether against or for, that's good journalism.

It puts me off having such news item by pointblanknews.com on this respected platform. BusinessHallmarkExclusive is not just any platform, it is populated by distinguished, eminent, knowledgeable and respected Nigerians, that deserves to be respected and dignified with accurate information that will make them appreciate that they are in the right place. Their sensibilities should never be taken for granted by online mediums like pointblanknews.com

Thank you

Celestine Okafor, Mnipr

God bless you the Vice President will not tarnish his reputation for any money.
Re: Top Journalist Celestine Exposes Pointblanknews.com As PDP Hatchet Platform by Shooyie: 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
He constantly goes about the cyberspace spreading lies upon lies and his cup is finally full. He even pushes these lies through his pointblank news site. That's bad.

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Blasts Ibrahim Magu Again. See Details / Nigeria Vs Ghana Vs Cameroon Statistics / Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.