Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken (4130 Views)

"Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode / Biobarakuma Degi Disqualified As Bayelsa APC Deputy Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by sarrki(m): 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
Is there anything wrong with this ?

Let’s discuss this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by JeffreyD1(m): 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
Why is he hiding it grin

So him na Muslim

But I hear say them de always destroy trailer load of beer everyday for Kano

11 Likes

Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by inoki247: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
No b Muslim e b... I see nothing bad in what is doing so far is taking what is Legal nd not taking Heroine or weed nd moreover is also a human being na blood dey flow inside him, Maybe daz is own way to connect with the street....

Unless we wan look am in religious way....

3 Likes

Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by IamWonderful: 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
You mean the so called Ganiu Pastor

1 Like

Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by deboysben(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
inoki247:
No b Muslim e b
yes na muslim...

soon mumuric will drum support for him to bring confusion to good people of edo state

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by mrsirval: 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
why covering nose and mouth leaving the cup of beer open?

If you are logged in and a business owner, check my signature. My app will be helpful to you

5 Likes

Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
This man obviously lacks empathy..

- He could not buy drinks for the few crowd..
- He was comfortable being the only person sitting, while even using another chair to drop his glass cup, while his supporters stand and even hanging on trees.
- He obviously has a proud mentality..

Edolites better choose wisely.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by majamajic(m): 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
The kin people that go into power in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by sarrki(m): 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
mrsirval:
why covering nose and mouth leaving the cup of beer open?

Very true

1 Like

Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by softset: 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
Lol... kindly let me know one crime he committed drinking beer

2 Likes

Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by Olugbanko: 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
Esseite:

- He was comfortable being the only person sitting, while even using another chair to drop his glass cup, while his supporters stand and even hanging on trees.

noted! court...
Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by seunmsg(m): 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
sarrki:
Is there anything wrong with this ?

Let’s discuss this

Nothing wrong, bro. What’s life without been able to enjoy a cold bottle of beer? E no fit kill himself.
Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by seunmsg(m): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
Esseite:

- He could not buy drinks for the few crowd

If he had bought beer for every single person there with him, you would have called him a profligate drunkard who will use Edo State money to drink beer with his political associates if voted into office. Nothing can satisfy someone who’s mind is made up to hate anybody that identifies with APC. Your hypocrisy stinks to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by spirul77: 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
deboysben:
yes na muslim...

soon mumuric will drum support for him to bring confusion to good people of edo state
wahala

1 Like

Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by deboysben(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
spirul77:
he is not a Muslim, he is not just a Christian but a pastor.
na so
Keep deceiving yourself

Incidentally, Shaibu has a match in the person of Ganiyu Audu, who is the running mate to Ize-Iyamu. a grassroots politician, who may also ride on the influence of religion, especially, as a muslim with appreciably large number of faithful, Audu is definitely not a pushover in the equation. His choice appears to have consciously balanced religion – Christian/muslim ticket, unlike PDP’s Christian/Christian ticket. Interestingly, this is the first time since the 1999 that a muslim deputy is on the ticket. Many Edo Muslims are likely to see this as a positive for the muslim community’s long agitation for a voice at the centre of power in Edo State.
Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
seunmsg:

If he had bought beer for every single person there with him, you would have called him a profligate drunkard who will use Edo State money to drink beer with his political associates if voted into office. Nothing can satisfy someone who’s mind is made up to hate anybody that identifies with APC. Your hypocrisy stinks to be honest.

Seunmsg relax, it's not that deep... no one would have called him a drunkard for being benevolent and giving a sense of equality..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by seunmsg(m): 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
Esseite:

Seunmsg relax, it's not that deep... no one would have called him a drunkard for being benevolent and giving a sense of equality..

You would have called him a profligate who cannot be trusted with the resources of Edo State.

1 Like

Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by Christology(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
grassroot man.
Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by sarrki(m): 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
seunmsg:

Nothing wrong, bro. What’s life without been able to enjoy a cold bottle of beer? E no fit kill himself.

I agree with you too

Having said that ,

He needs to understand the terrain and the politics of pettiness Nigerians play

1 Like

Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by Yebosola(m): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
softset:
Lol... kindly let me know one crime he committed drinking beer

Let them continue wailing, the guy is mobilising from grassroot,Obaseki will win online, before they finish shouting rigging up & down, 4 yrs don go, Atiku is a case sturdy

1 Like

Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by iluvdonjazzy: 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
I thought he is a mallam
Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by Uncleodi(m): 12:01am On Jul 10, 2020
WIKE GET MOUTH SHA O

Wike mocks Uzodinma over Edo Guber comment, says: if I am him I won’t be coming out where people will see me, I will be hiding myself and be walking mostly in the night, where people will not see me. But it's unfortunate he has no shame at all.

"When governors are talking, Hope Uzodinma shouldn't talk because he is an internationally recognized fraudster who stole a mandate that does not belong to him through the help of his APC cabals and tomorrow if democratically elected governors are talking, someone declared governor through the back door will come out and talk too.

"He is bragging of showing me and the PDP how to do a transparent election in the forthcoming Edo governorship election. Let me remind him that Edo boys are waiting for him. He should not forget to wear a mask that will cover the whole of his face because anywhere they see him near Edo State, they will show him how to deal with a fraudster and a 419ner.

"To tell you how unprepared he is, he has abandoned the welfare of Imolites and now chasing shadows on who called him Supreme Court governor or Abuja made governor. If that is not what he is, why leaving governance in search of Imo Youths up and down who called him Supreme Court governor or Abuja made governor. Because he knows that is how he became the governor, that is why it pains him so much when people call him Supreme Court governor or Abuja made governor.

"APC is the only political party in the whole of Africa where you will see men with questionable characters. Go through their APC Edo election committee, all the people there are all men with dubious character. Check Hope Uzodinma, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello and others, you will know that these political party doesn't mean well for Nigerians.

"Ever since APC made him governor, because he was made not democratically elected by the people of Imo State, the only problem Hope Uzodinma has in Nigeria today is Nyesom Wike.

"During his court case with the democratically elected governor of Imo State, His Excellency, Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha, Hope Uzodinma keep carrying my name everywhere. Even after he was made governor by his APC cabals he keeps having my name on his lips. Now Edo governorship election is fast approaching, still Hope Uzodinma a well known fraudster in the Nigerian Political system still wouldn't drop my name off his lips.

"Both him and Ganduje of Kano the Babariga dollar governor should not forget to wear face masks that will cover their faces because Edo boys will show the world the difference between a democratically elected governor Godwin Obaseki and unelected supreme court governor Hope Uzodinma and a governor who collects bribe and hide it in his Babariga pocket, that is why anywhere you see him, he only wears Babariga in case if there's any ill gotten dollar to share " he said.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by ChoCho54(f): 12:10am On Jul 10, 2020
Yebosola:

Let them continue wailing, the guy is mobilising from grassroot,Obaseki will win online, before they finish shouting rigging up & down, 4 yrs don go, Atiku is a case sturdy
Why is Ortom and tambuwal not a case study?

Mooslim or not, let him enjoy his life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by RuddyFusion(m): 12:17am On Jul 10, 2020
Uncleodi:
WIKE GET MOUTH SHA O

Wike mocks Uzodinma over Edo Guber comment, says: if I am him I won’t be coming out where people will see me, I will be hiding myself and be walking mostly in the night, where people will not see me. But it's unfortunate he has no shame at all.

"When governors are talking, Hope Uzodinma shouldn't talk because he is an internationally recognized fraudster who stole a mandate that does not belong to him through the help of his APC cabals and tomorrow if democratically elected governors are talking, someone declared governor through the back door will come out and talk too.

"He is bragging of showing me and the PDP how to do a transparent election in the forthcoming Edo governorship election. Let me remind him that Edo boys are waiting for him. He should not forget to wear a mask that will cover the whole of his face because anywhere they see him near Edo State, they will show him how to deal with a fraudster and a 419ner.

"To tell you how unprepared he is, he has abandoned the welfare of Imolites and now chasing shadows on who called him Supreme Court governor or Abuja made governor. If that is not what he is, why leaving governance in search of Imo Youths up and down who called him Supreme Court governor or Abuja made governor. Because he knows that is how he became the governor, that is why it pains him so much when people call him Supreme Court governor or Abuja made governor.

"APC is the only political party in the whole of Africa where you will see men with questionable characters. Go through their APC Edo election committee, all the people there are all men with dubious character. Check Hope Uzodinma, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello and others, you will know that these political party doesn't mean well for Nigerians.

"Ever since APC made him governor, because he was made not democratically elected by the people of Imo State, the only problem Hope Uzodinma has in Nigeria today is Nyesom Wike.

"During his court case with the democratically elected governor of Imo State, His Excellency, Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha, Hope Uzodinma keep carrying my name everywhere. Even after he was made governor by his APC cabals he keeps having my name on his lips. Now Edo governorship election is fast approaching, still Hope Uzodinma a well known fraudster in the Nigerian Political system still wouldn't drop my name off his lips.

"Both him and Ganduje of Kano the Babariga dollar governor should not forget to wear face masks that will cover their faces because Edo boys will show the world the difference between a democratically elected governor Godwin Obaseki and unelected supreme court governor Hope Uzodinma and a governor who collects bribe and hide it in his Babariga pocket, that is why anywhere you see him, he only wears Babariga in case if there's any ill gotten dollar to share " he said.

Nawaooo for Wike
Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by Dansuqi: 12:40am On Jul 10, 2020
seunmsg:

Gbam
Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by Dansuqi: 12:44am On Jul 10, 2020
This may look minor but it is these kinds of situations that will decide the elections.while obaseki and shuaibu are at the comfort of the government house,this running mate is relating directly with the masses who form majority of the voting population.APC is more grassrooted than pdp.tell me why they won't vote apc
Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by sapientia(m): 1:12am On Jul 10, 2020
People without mask surrounding him

His cup of bear open.

Him wearing mask

A complete covidiot.
Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 10, 2020
Esseite:

An average Nigerian politician is a celebrity.

Why will he be seated while addressing people who are standing ?

Elsewhere politicians stand while their audience sit.

No be shithole again ?
Re: Apc Deputy Governorship Aspirant For Edo Is Chilling With A Bottle Of Heineken by jowhyte(m): 3:39am On Jul 10, 2020
Is he not supposed to be mallam as written on the campaign poster? A Mallan is like pastor - a teacher of the Koran that supposed not to be taking alcohol?

Or am I missing something here?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Generates N496 Billion VAT In Q1’21 — NBS / Truth About Nnamdi Kanu's Educational Achievements And Why He Left UNN / Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.