Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Business: Business And I Is With Uyai Obong - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business: Business And I Is With Uyai Obong (129 Views)

Business: Business And I Is With Uyai Obong - www.worldshappenin.com / Nails And Wire Business Business / Share Your Experience In Business... Business Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business: Business And I Is With Uyai Obong by Humbsblog: 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
In today's Business and I, we will be interviewing the CEO of Precious Pearl in the person of Uyai Obong.

1. Who is Uyai Obong?

Uyai Obong is a young and vibrant entrepreneur who is willing to make her dreams come true.

Uyai Obong is a make up artist. She is an aspiring accountant too.

Uyai Obong also deals on wigs and jewels. With the brand name finally known as Precious Pearl.

2. What gives you the idea about your dream ( your brand) And the year you started?

What gave me the idea about my brand was the passion I had for make up in the year 2013 but due to lack of idea and exposure my passion and zeal for learning and becoming a make up artist was put on hold.

I was still practicing it and in the year 2016, my passion for make up became higher and I decided to give it a try and continued until I achieved it and I was ejecting better in the business and in the year 2020 decided to go for proper brushing/training and was with Shuga beaut.

Source: https://www.worldshappenin.com/2020/07/business-business-and-i-is-with-uyai.html

(1) (Reply)

Advertise On Our Site / Civil Litigation Lawyer For People From All Walks Of Life / Become A Pro In Computer Repairs While At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.