Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

See The Trailer To Kevin Hart's Movie 'die Hart' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / See The Trailer To Kevin Hart's Movie 'die Hart' (318 Views)

Hollywood Actor Kevin Hart Involved In Motor Accident / Movie: Kevin Hart's Guide To Black History (2019) / Nigerian Pascal Atuma’s ‘sweet Revenge’ Wins Kevin Hart’s Film Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Trailer To Kevin Hart's Movie 'die Hart' by Extrim(m): 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
American comedian and actor Kevin Hart has released the trailer to his new movie 'Die Hart' and it is really hilarious.

The movie stars the comedian, John Travolta, Nathalie Emmanuel, and Kevin shared the trailer on his Instagram on his birthday with the caption;

"It's my birthday bitttccchhheeesssss.....So do me a favor and enjoy this dope ass trailer for my new project "Die Hart".....It's action and comedy on another level.John Travolta is amazing as expected & @nathalieemmanuel lights the screen up in so many ways. Prepare to be blown away damn it....Die Hart is FUCKING GOOD!!!!!! It's that simple. P.S....It's my birthday BITCH!!!!!! #DieHart #ActionStarShit.....Die Hart will be available on @quidi SOON. Stay tuned."

See the trailer in the link below;

[url]=https://the96illusion.com/2020/07/09/see-the-trailer-to-kevin-harts-movie-die-hart/[/url]

[url]=http://the96illusion.com/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

90210 Cast - Where Are They Now? / “I Think I Have A Girlfriend Outside The House” – Laycon Tells Tolanibaj / Bbnaija 2020 Updates: Lucy Fires Dorathy And Prince - Hell Of A Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.