Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

DSS!!!!! They Are Doing More Than Their Functions. #revolutionnow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS!!!!! They Are Doing More Than Their Functions. #revolutionnow (279 Views)

RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DSS!!!!! They Are Doing More Than Their Functions. #revolutionnow by Nightwolves: 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
They can't break Sowore and us the Nigeria youth, because many Sowores has been born.

I known this third arrest of Sowore will add more strength to the struggle or trigger that revolutionnow he has called for,
And those Sowores will cut across the State to create more consciousness in the wicked, heartless, devilish, greedy and corrupt government of Nigeria, who only thinks about themselves and families.

Just look at the 774,000 jobs allegations against the senators/Rep's,
You will find out they can't defend any of those allegations.

I don't blamed our oppressors much is the cowardice and used to suffering garments that our great Nigeria youths are putting on I blame.

Let me asked the DSS or the police, will you remained in power or services forever?. If no think with your head.

But if yes go and ask magu how far.
The table will be turned soon.

Come oh DSS are you people robots?, can't you think with your brain or are you people also having lost of memories too?.

Don't be as idiotic as our politicians who don't care about us, Rather stealing from us to create jobs in other countries.

You known you were very stupid before now by arresting Omoyele Sowore who said we should revolutionized Nigeria in this our owned generation.

Stop defending the politicians, You were constitutional called SSS States security services.

Starts Defending the States, not political oppressors, who monopolized our economy to enrich themselves and give you koko to take home.

Your time will pass and mine, our works will ever remained with us.

Our deeds against or for humanity will never be unrewarded.

DSS don't be stupid, use your brain.

ANGRY NIGERIAN YOUTH !!!
#Revolutionnow.

Re: DSS!!!!! They Are Doing More Than Their Functions. #revolutionnow by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2020

(1) (Reply)

P&ID Bribed Govt Officials To Secure Contract, FG Tells UK Court / Biafra: Ipob's Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (throwback) / I Have No Confidence In Reps Committee – NDDC Boss, Pondei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.