Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures (8424 Views)

What Singer Simi Said About The New Iphone 12 / Actress Onyii Alexx Shares Beautiful Free Make-up Pictures / Bobrisky Releases Stunning Make-up Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by Nairafame1: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nigerian musician, Adekunle Gold wife, Simi who recently give birth to a baby girl (Adejare) share new waist up pictures that shows her cleavage. Simi captioned the pictures as "Milk".

See more photos HERE

1 Share

Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by meobizy(f): 12:09am On Jul 10, 2020
The things I’ll do to that industry.

3 Likes

Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by Greenbuoy(m): 12:30am On Jul 10, 2020
Oboyeh!!

Water don enter true true o.

9 Likes

Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by Eryyy92: 12:32am On Jul 10, 2020
the brezz don dey big sha

7 Likes

Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by potent5(m): 3:41am On Jul 10, 2020
What pregnancy can do.

Some slay mamas with biig oranges had to get pregnant just to get biig oranges and then later abooot it.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by Oddslordreal: 4:44am On Jul 10, 2020
You mean am....?
Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by Mandela27: 5:50am On Jul 10, 2020
Milk for Adekunle Gold,Adejare and Falz the badguy

1 Like

Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by phemmyfour: 6:37am On Jul 10, 2020
The peanut is fast turning into cowbell
Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by SaintOpzy(m): 6:45am On Jul 10, 2020
smhh
Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by doggedfighter(f): 7:06am On Jul 10, 2020
Milk for nourishment.
Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by careytommy37(m): 7:09am On Jul 10, 2020
Finally, she don grow boobies

3 Likes

Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 10, 2020
Weirdos everywhere. Thats baby food. Stop tripping. Even Gold is on break right now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by babadem2much(m): 7:44am On Jul 10, 2020
Adekunle Gold have loaned the breast to Adejare for at least two years after ween he resumes back with full force

4 Likes

Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by Emodeee: 8:07am On Jul 10, 2020
Mandela27:
Milk for Adekunle Gold,Adejare and Falz the badguy

Who asked you?
Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by Mandela27: 8:38am On Jul 10, 2020
Oga make God punish You any where You dey .
Was I talking to u?
Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by Haywhymido(m): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2020
wetin kon concern me? do i look like Adekunle to you? Kuku tell me the colour of ur pant too na. radarada

1 Like

Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by LadySarah: 9:18am On Jul 10, 2020
Enjoy the fulness now. After weaning the breast will go back to half its original size.
Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by tim212(m): 9:34am On Jul 10, 2020
Emodeee:

Who asked you?
grin
Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by offset67(m): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2020
Kai see bress, I for like inspect am
Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by kiddkash(m): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
powdered milk

Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by Quinniscent(m): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
WHAT IS THIS AGAIN!
RUBBISH!!! U SHOULD HAVE TAKEN OFF UR CLOTHES, LET D WORLD SEE U AS A 'CONFIDENT MOTHER & WIFE'
Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by Scofieldgee(m): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
Perfect post maternity body my favourite female artist
Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by Halfamilli: 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
Keep this shit clean, that's what I promised myself when I created this account... This place is not as faceless as I think
Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by danielistics(m): 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
A female nairalander said some girls get pregnant intentionally and abort it just to have bigger breast, I don't know how true that is.
Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by SAMBARRY: 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
Smh

See the dirty things oogling at her breasts and subtly body shaming her.filthy predators undecided
Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
LadySarah:
Enjoy the fulness now. After weaning the breast will go back to half its original size.
Do they enjoy the fullness??
I thought it's painful shocked
Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by martolux(m): 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
shocked shocked wicked world shocked shocked
potent5:
What pregnancy can do.

Some slay mamas with biig oranges had to get pregnant just to get biig oranges and then later abooot it.
Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by merieam16(f): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
she looks gud

1 Like

Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by Satan66(m): 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
This simi is a very ugly woman sha and her husband isn't any different.
I pity their child

1 Like

Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by Munieer(m): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
Cowbell milk, awa milk
Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by Nehyooh(m): 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
babadem2much:
Adekunle Gold have loaned the breast to Adejare for at least two years after ween he resumes back with full force
grin
Re: Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
I tell u, very ugly.. undecided undecided undecided
Satan66:
This simi is a very ugly woman sha and her husband isn't any different.
I pity their child

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Parked Wrongly Got This On His Car When He Returned (photos) / Mr Dowell's Hosts Friendship Day Winners At LA Manga Beach, Nairalander Present / Nollywood Actress, Afrocandy Now Making Blue Films As Nollywood Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.